• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What are the dumbest things you've done while high?

Snafu in the Void

Moderator: NMI Bukowski Jr.
Staff member
What are the dumbest or most dangerous things you've done while high? I'll start it off.

Me and some buddies used to get high on heroin and play this "game" where two people put their forearms together and drop a lit cigarette in the middle. The first person to pull their arm away was the loser. Of course, being on heroin and feeling no pain, we would just laugh as you start to smell the odor of burning flesh and hair. Eventually we realized how dumb this was and stopped. I still have a dozen burn scars all over my arms from this that will stay with me for life.

Blacking out on 10mg of xanax and a dozen beers, breaking into my neighbors house in broad daylight with people watching me the whole time. I stole a bottle of wine and $2 in change and casually walked back home. I was arrested for burglary a few minutes later.

Deciding to take 5 hits of acid before getting on a plane flight (with weed in my pocket) to visit a friend. Got on the plane fine, but ended up losing my phone, forgetting how baggage claim worked and losing my bag. I walked around dazed and confused in the airport for 3 hours before my buddy (who was picking me up) somehow tracked me down. Afterwards the airport mailed me the wrong bag and never recovered my stuff. I lost $1500+ worth of shit that day...

I went to a music festival in Amsterdam (Jam in the Dam). I took 10g of shrooms and got to the festival. After a few songs and the crazy light show I completely blacked out (I think I had a seizure). I fell backwards onto this poor couple behind me. When I came to on the floor there was a group of people just staring at me like I had fucking died. I completely freaked out, got up and just started running. I tried to get back to the hotel, but I don't speak Dutch and all the street signs were in an alien language. I just wandered around completely lost for several hours until eventually I remembered most people there also speak English. This nice dude eventually showed me how to get back to my hotel.

Getting completely hammered and doing coke all night at a party, when my buddy suggested we take his new sports car out for a drive with these 2 girls. Going 100mph in a 35mph lane he flipped the car. Luckily nobody was seriously injured, but cops came and he got some serious jail time.

I have so many other dumb stories, some of which are too embarrassing to admit.

What stupidity have you been involved in?

I've blacked out from combining clonazepam, morphine, mdma, alcohol at parties so many times. embarrassing as fuck

I've blacked out from combining clonazepam, morphine, mdma, alcohol at parties so many times. embarrassing as fuck

Definitely had combos like this many times... huge polyaddict here lol.

Diclazepam is even more of a nightmare

Definitely had combos like this many times... huge polyaddict here lol.

Diclazepam is even more of a nightmare
i had to walk back home from that club, i sat down and nod the fuck out. when i woke up all my belongings were gone. wallet, cigs, etc. thank god i don't know why i took off my silver chain and put it on my back pocket before sitting down. my fucking phone was gone aswell :(

i had to walk back home from that club, i sat down and nod the fuck out. when i woke up all my belongings were gone. wallet, cigs, etc. thank god i don't know why i took off my silver chain and put it on my back pocket before sitting down. my fucking phone was gone aswell :(

lmao, reminds me of a similar situation I was in when I was living in Berkeley, CA, where I tried to make it home on my bike. I ended up just passing the fuck out on a busy sidewalk for several hours. Woke up at like 6am, then just continued to walk home. I have no idea who passed by me or what. I didn't lose my shit though - that sucks :( Berkeley is a crazy city and I guess it's relatively normal there. So many druggies and burnt out hippies.

lmao, reminds me of a similar situation I was in when I was living in Berkeley, CA, where I tried to make it home on my bike. I ended up just passing the fuck out on a busy sidewalk for several hours. Woke up at like 6am, then just continued to walk home. I have no idea who passed by me or what. I didn't lose my shit though - that sucks :( Berkeley is a crazy city and I guess it's relatively normal there. So many druggies and burnt out hippies.
OMFG MAN, SAME SHIT HAPPENED TO ME. I COPED 10 X PILLS THAT WERE 300mg+ each(technogyms) and i stupidly ate one riding my bike. I had a seizure on the fucking sidewalk, some random guy grabbed my phone and called the police, i was taken to my house in an ambulance. embarrassing shit, all my neighbors seeing that shit.

Going to vote in 2004 while off my ass on San pedro and 2c-e, while also wearing a bright red "Fuck Bush" t-shirt. I was denied the right to vote, but was in no state to argue my case. I ended up changing my shirt and just going to a different polling place in town, but it was still a really, really stupid thing to do.

2nd dumbest was blowing up a 10gallon tank of LPG on the night of 9/11/2001. I can thank pcp and my own poor impulse control for that stupid stunt. I still, to this day, can't believe I wasn't arrested for it...

Going to vote in 2004 while off my ass on San pedro and 2c-e, while also wearing a bright red "Fuck Bush" t-shirt. I was denied the right to vote, but was in no state to argue my case.

Is that even legal? wtf? I mean were you making a scene or something?

How can they possibly deny you the right to vote like that.

Sounds like you were just a disciple of the American Dream!

^I wasn't allowed in to vote because the shirt counted as "political propaganda", at least that's what I was told. I wasn't making any kind of scene, just waiting in line with a friend and my brother, all 3 of us with massive pupils and stupid grins, but not giving them any trouble. Had I not been fairly intoxicated, I would have argued, but under the circumstances, simply changing my shirt and going to a different polling place seemed like a wiser way to go. I did still get to vote, but not as planned lol

^I wasn't allowed in to vote because the shirt counted as "political propaganda", at least that's what I was told. I wasn't making any kind of scene, just waiting in line with a friend and my brother, all 3 of us with massive pupils and stupid grins, but not giving them any trouble. Had I not been fairly intoxicated, I would have argued, but under the circumstances, simply changing my shirt and going to a different polling place seemed like a wiser way to go. I did still get to vote, but not as planned lol

I wonder what the genesis of that law is. Seems like bullshit. How is wearing a tee shirt not free speech? I guess I can imagine riots/groups disrupting polling stations with political propaganda... :/

Free speech unless you're trying to impress an idea on other people at poll stations?

'murica

I wonder what the genesis of that law is. Seems like bullshit. How is wearing a tee shirt not free speech? I guess I can imagine riots/groups disrupting polling stations with political propaganda... :/

Free speech unless you're trying to impress an idea on other people at poll stations?

'murica

I forgot to mention that the polling place was at the county sheriff's department, so definitely not a place to get combative on drugs. It was the closest polling place to my house, none of us was in any condition to drive at all. Luckily, mescaline gives one endless amounts of energy to walk. It just prolonged our adventure😁

The most frequent dumb thing I do on drugs is to try to prolong the high by constant re-dosing. But the sad truth is what goes up must come down. After the third or fourth re-dose is when I start making regrettable choices.

I once tried to drive a stolen/borrowed without asking flatmate car from Sydney to Melbourne (10 hour drive) in the middle of winter to see a girl who had no desire to see me ever again while wearing only a pair of shorts and not carrying cash, cards or phone after being high on speed and acid for several days. Made it to some remote farmland near Canberra before I ran out of gas at something like 3 AM and had to walk miles to knock on a farmers door and ask for help. I was lucky not to be shot or arrested. Got fuel and called a mate and got him to book me a hotel in the next town where I promptly went psychotic after checking in and was hospitalised.

A total clusterfuck all for want of a shirt and a pair of shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also once went home with this working girl while I was totally fucked up from shooting coke for 2 days and after we got a bit higher together she tells me i need a shower and offers to wash my clothes for me which seemed like a good idea at the time. When I stepped out of the shower she's gone, my clothes are gone and I hear a key in the door of the apartment. Some big angry dude walks in and threatens to kill me for being in his apartment and orders me out naked into the hallway. It's like 5 AM in winter again and I'm walking around a housing complex totally naked until some teenagers take pity on me and show me where my clothes are in the communal laundry soaking wet. I was supposed to be at work at 9 AM.

I have so many of these stories now I think about it.

I imagined my full-body acoustic guitar to be a personification of the Irish goddess Éire and proceeded to fück it.

Re-dosing and mixing too many.

I remember 4 of us in a circle passing poppers at an after party chanting poppers till we fient, which Mick promptly did by falling onto the table totally yellow, no one knew what to do and everyone just looked at each other all fucked up from everything else we'd taken. Mick got up after about 10 seconds, to our relief and the party continued.