• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What are the chances of my girlfriend being pregnant?

I'd say like .0001% chance.. when your 16 your cycle acts all fucked up, cause Its just starting and beginning to become consistant, explaining period one week early. The old blood is also common sometimes in girls, she acted like it was nothing because shes probably used to it. Implantation bleeding isn't normally brown.. its fresh blood. Also, don't use this as a form of birth control by any means, but typically theres only a couple days a month where a girl can even get pregnant, there different for each girl but usually fall about halfway through cycle, neither directly before or immidiately after her period, but this isn't fool proof just extremely unlikely. I'm not psychic though, just interpreting what your saying. The only way to know 100% is to take a test. They sell them at your local walmart, and its not like you have to show ID to get one.

On a different note, you mentioned it was 100% protected.. until your ready to discuss your concerns and questions with your partner, and are ready to understand that any time you have sex you take those risks, and aren't losing sleep over the possibility after "100% protected sex" your not readdy to have sex.

Thanks for the feedback, and you are completely right.

This was really an eye-opening and learning experience for me, and I hope people see this thread and can learn from it. I just worry too much and have extremely high plans for my future.

Never commit to sex unless you are prepared and think it's worth the stress.

hello, i'm another user experiencing the same stress. recently my girlfriend and i (both 16) had sex. SHE IS ON THE PILL, but i didnt use a condom. I pulled out, way before i came, but i mm stressing out over the possibility that my precum could've gotten her pregnant. i'm not even sure precum was present, but i'm still scared for some reason. What are the chances that she got pregnant, not only WHILE ON THE PILL, but by PRECUM ALONE? thank you!