• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc What are the best supplements to help mimic an opioid or benzo high/content feeling?

Opana313

Bluelighter
Hello! I finally made a log in after maybe a decade of on & off lurking..

I think you guys are great.

Anyway I need help finding relief through supplements that may help with my decade long opioid and on and off benzo use. Because besides the physical withdrawal I think the worst part is my headspace, depression and anxiety.

Right now I have been taking the 8mg/2 naltrexone(?) But only in small quarters at a time my guess is maybe 2-4mg tops per day. My DOC is oxy and hydrocodone and of course doesn't feel the same thanks to damn subs....anyway if you guys can assist me in a direction of the best supplements that at the least will help with relaxation and better overall being. Never tried Kava but have heard good things & how well does Ashgwanda work?

Kava is amazing, when used right, never tried fijian varieties but seem to be good for daytime, strong/heavy vanuatus and some other varities (those called "heavy") are not good for daytime activity.
I never found a supplement that can mimic that, I would like to...
heard good things about magnolol-honokiol (magnolia bark extract), semax, and also phenibut (but it's withdrawal inducing and addictive), pregabalin is not a nootropic but well..
same can be said of tianeptine, but that's pretty serious habit forming (I guess more than phenibut).
If you like different types of "content" like "choline content" seems that phenypiracetam + alpha GPC or noopept + alpha GPC can ring that bell.
Ashwagandha is good for withdrawal but it's not a craving killer nor euphoric in my experience. It can be nice when going for a walk or to kill anxiety or sleep (in higher doses). Kava is quite craving killer for me, and +600mg of NAC also kills dopa cravings.
ah, forgot about mucuna, mucuna + light stimulants (like caffeine) is very good, yohimbe low dose is also very rewarding, but probably not suited for withdrawal times if you're not experienced with the plant.

Bupe seems to pair well with kratom
Yeah I forgot to mention I take Kratom (although it gives me headaches afterwards and seems to be hard on my stomach as well).

Thanks for the replies. I am no stranger to withdrawal if it's real bad I take low doses of Lope and kraton but I need to find an alternative like supplements or substance that will help give me peace of mind while fighting the good fight.

I have been taking subs for awhile off and on it really helps but I don't want to be a slave anymore..plan is to quit for good or stay on kratom, supplements and if I feel like I want to dabble, hopefully keep it to once a month or something if I am able to maintain that without getting back into it all deep.

Dissociatives, but they are drugs on their own, not supplements by any means. But (I got to know Dissos way earlier than real opioids) in low dose they felt exactly what I thought opioids would be like just with a trippy edge. That smooth velvety floating is soo rewarding! They are anxiolytic as well if you're looking for that in benzos.

I think you won't find supplements which recreate either a opioid nor a benzo high because stuff that gets you high is not classified as supplements.

If you are looking for OTC stuff, my recommendation is to read up about DXM. In the states they sell ridículosly big packages of it. It's a dissociative and in low doses pretty comfortable if you don't have disso tolerance.

Dissociatives, but they are drugs on their own, not supplements by any means. But (I got to know Dissos way earlier than real opioids) in low dose they felt exactly what I thought opioids would be like just with a trippy edge. That smooth velvety floating is soo rewarding! They are anxiolytic as well if you're looking for that in benzos.

I think you won't find supplements which recreate either a opioid nor a benzo high because stuff that gets you high is not classified as supplements.

If you are looking for OTC stuff, my recommendation is to read up about DXM. In the states they sell ridículosly big packages of it. It's a dissociative and in low doses pretty comfortable if you don't have disso tolerance.
Yeah I've tripped DXM a bunch of times back in the day, although I should try using low doses if I'm in a pinch or need to potentiate.

I'm very familiar with heroic doses of shrooms/acid as well as intense trips on Salvia, and DXM( wish Ket was around my area!)

Mulungu was a powerful clean sleeping aid. Both the bark and the extract worked like a charm. It seemed not even remotely re-creative, and no after effects were noticed.

Ashwhaganda was hit or miss, and so was Rhodiola. The first made me happy the first time and my recent experience with it nothing. The other made me overstimulated, while i was also on dex-amphetamine. But now that seems gone. But I am still waiting for a effect so to write.

Currently Maca is on the daily diet and super green powder. Again nothing noticeable. But I am at day 19 of not drinking and still feel a bit shitty which could be blurring the good it does.

Dissos are dirty drugs imo

I wouldn't use ket or dxm for anything other than reducing tolerance to good pharmaceutical drugs like amphetamine, etc

:cool:

What does a centrifuge do to it ? How does it draw what out of it if it’s spinning in a test tube ? 😵‍💫
It’s similar to defatting it by boiling it to a paste and redissolving in water and letting sit overnight, but it removes everything, you’d prolly have to defat it a couple times to remove as much as the centrifuge, and even then I don’t think you could get as much out just using gravity

It’s similar to defatting it by boiling it to a paste and redissolving in water and letting sit overnight, but it removes everything, you’d prolly have to defat it a couple times to remove as much as the centrifuge, and even then I don’t think you could get as much out just using gravity
You lost me at defatting 🤣🤣,,it’s over my head,

The last batch of pods were fantastic,it had me nodding off while I was trying to work on my scooter this afternoon,I’m still nodding and I dosed at 6:00 this morning ,I added a 10mg Valium and 250mg of soma today and they really boosted the high nice