• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What are/did you smoke at midnight (new years)

i smoked at random times through the night in a chill room at a rave... but nothing at midnight...

i was rolling balls and dancing while the DJs were throwing candy at everyone, sparklers and silly string were everywhere...

I spent half of NYe looking for pot to smoke. a few minutes to NYE and I was just about the get a 20(1.4g) and the cops started chasing the guy and one of my friends so that didnt happen, I ended up having to wait till 6AM NY day to smoke anything and I was in dire need too after having half a G of meth, a few drinks, 2 pills and 4ml of G, all I wanted to do was chill but all the dealers were either out or asleep.

Next year I will be buying a LOT beforehand if im still smoking. Its pretty much the only thing that put a downer on my night except throwing up one of my pills before it did anything. And though it wasnt the best NYE ive had it still went ok and I had fun for awhile so I shouldnt be complaining.

Hope everyone else had fun :)

Smoked a big bubbler bowl, and then a nice joint with a bunch of friends. Mostly got drunk for a change, then a nice big blunt the next night. And fuck naming strains, half the time its bull shit anyway. It was dank bud.

true, but im 3rd down on the llist from the grower, so my strains are legit

legit as in, what the grower intended it to be named

true, but im 3rd down on the llist from the grower, so my strains are legit

legit as in, what the grower intended it to be named

Yeah, knowing the grower or not being too far down the line is the only exception for sure.

I just hate when stoners believe everything their highschool pot dealer says about some random headies being some cannabis cup strain and getting a hard on over some random dank.

Yeah, knowing the grower or not being too far down the line is the only exception for sure.

I just hate when stoners believe everything their highschool pot dealer says about some random headies being some cannabis cup strain and getting a hard on over some random dank.

i dont give a fuck about the name if it is almost white from the amount of trichs on it...

didnt get to smoke... was with a bunch of straight asses...

drank way too much to compensate and still regret it!

I did cure my hangover new years day with a few puffs tho

I didn't smoke right at midnight. I did other stuff. I was in public and there were too many people, including LE (not that they'd really care). But my first bowl of the New Year was Blue Lightning, which is a Blueberry x Lowryder cross. Yes, a lot of names are stupid and meaningless, but I know the genetics of what I smoke. %)

It most definitely did not disappoint! Pricey, but a true connoisseur strain. Anyone who likes the fruitier berry-type strains should look out for Blue Lightning.

^ I PErSONALLY don't think anything crossed with a ruderalis such as low ryder could be considered connisseur.

to each their own.

that being said. probation drug tests keep me from smoking... i'd smoke your blue lightning if i could. IM Jealous. of yall.

Was in the Netherlands before Christmass, bought some stuff for the end of the year:

weed:

- BubbleGum
- OrangeBud
- PeaceMaker
- AmnesiaHaze ( dammn f*cking good )

hash:

- GoldKetama

Smoked a few joints and bowls on my glass bong...

12g of some nice fluffy english. Wasn't the highest if high grades, but it still did the job.

I didn't smoke this NYE, I just had one beer as I'd drank a few drinks on Xmas day.

In past years when I did smoke I would smoke J's with friends on NYE outside on the balcony of someone's apt where we were having a party, and I smoked bowls with a bud in the backyard of someone's house where we were at a party.

I smoked a couple bowls during the day with close friends before dinner. We had a cook out. About an hour after we ate we broke out the jack daniels and jagermeister for some shots and mixed drinks. Right at midnight we smoked the 2g blunt of dank we rolled up earlier for midnight. Then we went out in the road and played with roman candles. :)

last new years we smoked a blunt with 11gs of dank buds in it. i have pictures, it was great. this year wasn't as plentiful

I didn't smoke jack shit, didn't drink anything either. First year I've celebrated new years sober. I was just glad for 2008 to be over. I'm look forward to 420 tho:)

i smoked a blunt of some grade A Grandaddy Purp thanks to my good friends in cali. It was my holiday bud.

Smoked a couple of blunts to accompany the two and a half orange transformers that I took.
It was a nice night, where I got to chill with several of my friends!