• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What are/did you smoke at midnight (new years)

PillPoppingAnimal

Bluelighter
what are you going to be smoking

or

what did you smoke at midnight

im smoking a fat blunt at 11:59 of some Bubba Kush x. Chem Dog

make a poll (if u want)

-blunt
-bong
-pipe
-joint
-bubbler
-steam roller

technical

-sherlock
-glass pipe
-crack pipe lol
-home-made smoking device
-gravity bong

ALSO

what kind of weed

A Half ounce rolled up between 6 homies, took an hour to smoke that beast. Now it's time to sleep.

I didnt smoke at midnight, however shortly afterwards me and two mates rolled a spliff that was roughly 1.5 feet long out of some SUPER SUPER nice BLUEBERRY :D

I fucking love blueberry, im sitting at my computer with a baggy next to me sniffing it every now and again, theres no strain quite like it for smell and taste!

I smoked a pinner of Skunk number one at some random party. Everyone took one or two tokes and refused to smoke anymore, leaving me with half the joint. Fucking lightweight bitches can't smoke good weed.

I wouldnt complain if I were you auto!

I'd have done a victory dance!

smoked three bowls of o.g. kush out of a homemade steam roller.
then smoked out of a can cause i lost the steamroller when i was running through the snow lol.

i smoked a little out of a chillum during the night, but i wasn't hitting anything at midnight...

smoked a few bowls of white widow out of my friends new amazing bong "bluejay", then finished it off with a big ass keif bowl, all whilst rolling my ass off on two green hearts

I smoked bowl after bowl of Sour Diesel throughout the night/next morning. I was also rolling on one yellow star of david and two green ladies.

Fucking amazing night. =D

...speaking of that Sour Diesel...time for a bowl or three.

Smoked a big bubbler bowl, and then a nice joint with a bunch of friends. Mostly got drunk for a change, then a nice big blunt the next night. And fuck naming strains, half the time its bull shit anyway. It was dank bud.

Smoked a nice pinner of durango mango. Never had it before and damn it tasted good. Got blown.

Smoked a big bubbler bowl, and then a nice joint with a bunch of friends. Mostly got drunk for a change, then a nice big blunt the next night. And fuck naming strains, half the time its bull shit anyway. It was dank bud.

Amen, fuck dicksizing with strain names (not saying you ain't got x strain). I smoked some good bud and had some of that white.... then I fell asleep early and got to sleep in for once in good while.