• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are All The Drugs You've Tried In Your Lifetime (Taking An Inventory Of Oneself)

I’m 40 with 3 kids .( 18,15, 1 year old)

1995-2000 - weed , alcohol, acid, mushrooms, ketamine . (Weekends, my college hippie time period)

2000-2010 - alcohol , weed .( occasionally). Raising my kids time period.

2015-2019 - oxycodone (daily ) adderall (occasionally) 2018 ; quit the oxy while pregnant , totally sober.)

physically/mentally ; dependent addicted to the oxy. (About 40mg a day , no scrip they are recreational now I’m hooked not ready to quit yet doesn’t hurt my life just my wallet .

Not sure I actually want to see this written out like a resume, is neither spectacular nor something to be proud of. Kinda like my actual resume when I think about it 😒

1994-2014-
weed, by the pound. Don’t think I had a single straight day during those years but I was pretty chill by today’s standards.
Tobacco, 20-30 a day and that habit remains unchanged to date.
Alcohol/codeine cocktails every 6 months I’d binge drink for a few weeks and kick it along with the old nurofen plus/low dose codeine.

2014-2019

Meth, iv once a week or so in the early days, down to once a month the last year or so gradually to my last big (and messiest) binge a couple weeks ago when I determined that I need to stop as it’s getting out of hand. (Still used moderately twice since, is a work in progress)

Heroin, twice total with two pretty small iv shots and some black tar stuff that did nothing for me, nowhere near enough to achieve the euphoria I see described here but too terrified to go again stronger as I lost contact with my trusted guy and worry I’ll end up in a world of hurt and addiction without adult supervision.

Coke, twice. Snorted. Didn’t get the fuss, won’t bother again.

GHB, ‘juice’ as it’s named here, a dozen times or so. Awesome fun but learned not to overdo.

Alcohol, by the litre and combined with whatever downer I can talk my doctor into giving me. Diazepam, temazepam, and the old faithful panadiene forte (double the strength of nurofen plus and the best I can do without alarming my doctor

Oxy’s once or twice, another that I’m wary of becoming my next big problem if I’m not careful.

7 days alcohol free today, slight tremors, heart palpitations and chronic insomnia that I’ve worsened by caving a shooting meth once. Slightly alieviated with the use of weed edibles, a bong here or there and temazepam.

Aim is to be drug and alcohol free for Xmas and the new year for my kids sake and then set another short term goal to reach for in 2020.

2003: Alcohol
2004-2005: Alcohol, tobacco, mushrooms, MDMA
2005: Alcohol, tobacco, mushrooms, MDMA, LSD, diphenhydramine, meth, ketamine, PCP, cocaine, me mum asking me "wtf happened to you when you went away to school?"
2006: Alcohol, tobacco, meth, cocaine, mushrooms, LSD, MDMA
2007-2019: Alcohol, tobacco, mushrooms, LSD, MDMA, cocaine
2019: Alcohol, fuck yeah no more tobacco!!!!, mushroom tea on the regular
2020-: barely any alcohol, mushroom tea, a touch of LSD, DMT, MDMA

My life is deffo improving.

Also, alcohol is the gateway drug, let's be real.

2015-present Resperdal injections
Present- snorting Ice/glass meth
2009-2011 Afghan Kush 24/7
2018-present putting meth base(moist soft sticky form of meth) in a joint with tobacco and girl scout cookies.
2017- resperdal pills 2g.
I currently snort meth on a daily basis. I snort ice meth 70% pure. Just bought a $10 today always get hooked up with extra ice rocks because I'm a daily costumer.
crystal-meth (1).jpg

2000-2002: Weed, alcohol, dxm once
2003-2006: Loads of rx opiates, loads of cocaine, the 'tried 1-3x' list during this period (college) would run quite long and through every category
2006-2010: Rx opiates alone besides a month of cocaine
2011: Fucking nothing besides the occasional joint because jail
2012-present: Heroin/whatever fent analogs are in street h.

Everything water soluble was IV'd since basically day 1 with hard drugs.

Since I've tried just about everything else never trying nicotine/tobacco is a point of pride... like "Well at least I've never smoked!" lol

^ you've don't use nicotene with opiates? you are missing out bro. I always hated nicotene and still do, but if on heavy opiates taking nicotene is like shooting another 10 mg of oxycodone.

by age:

1999-2010: weed and psychedelics alcohol
2010-2014: oxy, heroin, crack and weed, alcohol
2014-2018: oxy, heroin, dissociatives, MDMA, psychedelics alcohol.
2018-2020: weed, occiasional hydrocodone or benzos.
2020 to future: NOTHING hopefully.

Last edited:
Typical stim lover resume.

2015-2016: I used prescription stimulants such as Vyvanse and Adderall in my day to day life. Fairly regularly. You could 100% call me a fiend, as I stole prescription bottles of 60mg vyvanse from a friend and finished the bottle in 2 days. That was my norm...

Late 2016: I was introduced to ecstasy. Way better than anything adderall or vyvanse could do for me.
Later 2016: I was lucky enough that the first time I tried cocaine, it was excellent coke. Became addicted to the numbness and the act of snorting it. Up until your nose gets dry and cracked and stopped up.... that was always the downfall. as well as price. Plus it wasn’t readily available for me to pick up, always had to drive quite a ways away...

2017-2018: Luckily, I was introduced to meth and all of those other drugs dont compare in the slightest for me. The price, the high, the many ROA’s; all with very diverse highs, and the rush is incomparable.... Except I do really love the rush of ecstasy. I’d love to do some x again soon

2018-2019: Year break from drugs...

Feb 2019-Oct 2019: Booze as fuck

Present: Meff

Last edited:
Will try and give accurate time frames in years the best I can. Also, this is an awesome thread and idea!!

2004 - nicotine
2005-2008: bud, salvia & alcohol
2008-2012: DiMiTri, Molly, cocaine, heroin, ecstasy, bud, methamphetamines & amphetamines, 2c-e, 2c-I, lsd. Mushrooms, bud, spice (fake weed shit), opium (fav drug), some alcohol use
2013-2017: meth, heroin, bud, mushrooms, GHB, LSD, crack cocaine, alcohol, PCP/“wet”
2018: Abstinent* from 1/1/18-2/02/19
** I still ingested nicotine, caffeine & I took subutex (buprenorphine) for 6-7 days in rehab to kick heroin.
2019-_?_: Alcohol, & as of very recently, heroin, meth, & alprazolam

————————————————————-——--

Quite a few different pills throughout as well, but not going to try and remember all of them and get the years right. Here’s a quick list:
-Opiates & Opioids:
•Codeine (pills & syrup)
•Hydrocodone pills & liquid (w/ & w/out Tylenol)
•Hydromorphone (Dilaudid)
•Methadone
•Morphine
•Oxycodone (XR & regular/non-XR)
•Oxymorphone (Opana)
•Tylenol 3’s & 4’s (and those alike)

-Buprenorphine:
•Subutex
•Suboxone (w/ naloxone)

-Benzodiazepines:
•Xanax
•Valium
•Alprazolam
•Klonopin (Clonazepam)

-Gabapentin (Neurontin)
-Seroquel
-Trazodone
-Tramadol

-SSRI’s
•Lexapro

-Naltrexone injection (Vivitrol)
-Buspar
-Bupropion (Wellbutrin)

-(Dextro)Amphetamines:
•Adderall
•Vyvanse
•Concerta
•Strattera
•Dexedrine
•Ritalin

-Clonidine (for opiate/opioid withdrawals)

**Will edit if anything else comes to mind. Figured this is a good enough starting point 😂**

Last edited:
Weed, Alcohol- 2008
SSRI, benzos -2009
Norco/T3-2010
lsd, shrooms, molly- 2011
Oxy addiction- 2013
heroin addiction-2014
2015- ketamine, nitrous, coke
2020- sub maintenance 😕

Im doing these in the best order i can remember.

Starting in 1997:
weed
alcohol
acid (tabs,microdot)
cocaine
nitrous
ketamine
ecstasy ( x + mescaline once....amazing!)
ghb
Xanax
Valium
vikodin
loritab
percocet
darvicet
seroquel
tramadol
morphine (was banging 100mg once upon a time)
dilaudid
crack
klonopin
fake molly :)
heroin
fentanyl
ice

and now currently because im trying to be "clean" : Suboxone + Prozac

A life of theirs ... 🤦‍♂‍

By age than I remember:

11 – Tobacco
12 – Tobacco, alcohol (Too much) and cannabis
14 – Abused coke, some crack not much, more paranoia than ...
15 – Xanax, valium, rohypnol, and all the pills I put my hands on, some LSD
20 - Mescaline, mushrooms, codeine, dilaudid, vicodin, opium, heroin and various opiates and opioids, sometimes it rained, few even few times, ludes fell ...
24 - Molly, speed, but I'm still in love with cocaine...
28 - Changa is a blessing, I stop with cocaine and heroin / opiates. Starts 3 years of methadone and kratom, could do without ...
30 – Begins one more stage, LSD, K, DXM, mushrooms, nitrous, PCP, MDMA, DMT, 2-CB, Cathinone, Salvia Divinorum, some DPH in the middle, little, many types of psychedelic, entheogens, dissociative, research, delusional, Entactogens (it would be easier to list the ones I haven't used 🤪) and everything that was new to me and within reach. I drastically decrease cannabis, it's giving Panic attacks and a lot of anxiety, it was necessary ...
37 - Good year, strong experience with Iboga and wonderful trip from Hoaska, I stop everything miraculously. Tobacco and alcohol continue.
38 - My son looks at me and says "you only drink beer, right dad, there’s always one in hand, I'm just going to drink beer, and a lot, like you " (very, very high alcohol consumption after stopping everything, my son is right)Yeah, I heard, I felt, I never drank alcohol again, children's power.

Tobacco remains my companion until now, sometimes I visit Lucy, Kambô help clean my body, Changa and Hoaska a few times a year, with another view, and let's see how good it is and a trip or another along the way, only slightly.

"I never IV, good or not 🤷‍♂‍ , I don't know if I'm old, with an opportunity, who knows."

In the order I first did the substance (approximately):
Alcohol
Xanax
Weed
SSRIs
Tobacco
MDMA
Mushrooms
LSD
Oxycontin/oxycodone in general
5-MeO-aMT
GHB
Valium
Cocaine
Meth
Hydrocodone
Tramadol
Klonopin
DXM
Lyrica
Clam
Etiz
Fentanyl
What was your favorite?😁

Alcohol
Weed
SSRIs
Abilify
Lithium
Klonopin
Xanax
Ativan
Valium
Morphine
Fentanyl patch
Vicodin
Percocet
Tramadol
Gabapntin
Lyrica
Nicotine
Heroin
LSD
Meth IV

1991-2000 I tried cigarettes and alcohol and codeine in a script for pain. Hydrocodone as well.

2001-2002 smoked cigarettes fulltime, tried weed. Occasional alcohol.

2003-2004- occasional alcohol and got my first personal bottle on 13th bday. Occasional cigarettes. Smoked weed and got high the furst time.

2005- heavy drinking. Started smoking again fulltime. Smoked mega weed. Dipped into old painkiller scripts particularly hydrocodone. Tried acid. Ate too much gravol a couple or few times. Tried computer duster once.

2006- loads of extacy. Tons of booze. Tried cocaine. Tried some spice called K2. Smoked lots of weed. Started using ketamine.

2007- continued to drink. Tried meth first time. More extacy. More K. Started using percs and oxy more. Mushrooms first time. Smoked crack first time.

Thats about as far as Im willing to type this one. Theres plenty I havent listed yet.

lets just say I was primarly an alcoholic from 2008-2016, badly. I dabbled in coke and crack habits and opiates like pills and fucked with any benzo script I got and partied with molly too. I tried some of the weirder shit like RC and salvia and kratom and things which never did too much for me save 2 strong salvia trips. Weed slowed down.

at 25 i became a hardcore iv heroin addict and stated that way until I was 26, switched to methadone, and also crystal meth fulltime. I kicked methadone cole turkey age 27 in 2018 but battled with meth up until this very year 2021 which I am just days clean now. Clean from everything.

i have also used DMT, gabapentenoids. Dxm, ghb, poppers, fentanyl, all sorts of psych meds and god knows what else.

ive accomplished things like having meth tolerances so ridiculous a full gram split in 2 shots back to back only got me high for a few hours because the drug did NOT work for me anymore. Ive overdosed several times on a variety if things. Ive had beautiful mixes like more recently meth + ghb + k + gabapentin

or heres one

mushrooms and meth and crack and alcohol and weed and poppers.

this isnt a resume, its a dumblist

Once upon a time last spring I was addicted to meth and coke and alcohol to extreme degrees daily for a month. I continued with the meth and the alcohol, especially the meth. Many orher drugs came into the foray but boy did the meth stay. The clincher is I have a preexisting heart condition which is now conditions with an s because Ive totally fucked my health on the cardiac front. Today I have 2 heart medications and daily blood pressure monitoring.

Now lets see how quick I can smash a dart! I bet I can smoke quicker than you can, harkens the banshee!

Edit: oops maybe got a little down on myself there sorry

14-Tried first cig
15-Started smoking cannabis
16-Alcohol
17-LSD/E
18-hydros/vics

Those were my vices till about 24
2C-B
Most RC tryps&lyserg
Benzo's 💔
Ketamine & analogs
PCP & analogs
Lastly amphetamine

I'm hoping to try everything at least once before dying. Saving the scary shit till I'm am old man 🤣