• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What animals can weed kill?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what if you first did it once hesitantly, wondering how the cat would respond to such a beautiful thing. then he really liked it and asked for more all the time, and once in awhile you gift him with this beauty? do you think its as bad in this sit, that situation too?

lol well, he comes in my room and sniffs around untill he finds mybong and if im smokin weed he climbs on my lap and cuddles while sticking his head up to the joint, i can tell he was aroused so I blow 1 tiny toke into his face and he sits in my pizza box jivin to the music, eats and goes to sleep. this is a friendof a friend, not me btw, when im stoned i can communicate with catrs too so its all good.

We're getting way off topic here, but I do not condone giving your pets drugs in any way.

catnip? thats a drug for cats, did you know that it has alkaloids in it that only cats respond to man? aparently its in the same family as cannabis too!!!! cool huh. my cat is cool, hes good at tellin me if he wants weed but he doesnt always get what he wants because i need to not spoil my kitty, its all good man just dont hate me cause the relationship me and my cat have man. its like hatin on a man cause he feeds his baby coffee

aparently its in the same family as cannabis too!!!!
No it's not.
Catnip is in the Family lamiaceae, cannabis is in the family cannabaceae.
Regardless, did you really think I was talking about catnip? 8( C'mon man.

And I dont hate you, I dont even know you. You can do whatever you want with your cat, but you asked my opinion and I gave it to you.
Oh, and giving a baby caffeine is fucked up as well. :\

I think it's animal cruelty to feed cats commercially prepared cat food (or any other form of grains and carbohydrates). What do you think of that?

Dude, commercially prepared cat foods are fine to feed your cat. They're made with rendered meat products that actually contain a higher % protein by weight than any naturally occurring animal products, since the fat and water have been removed. Even the crappiest commercially available cat food can sustain a house-cat perfectly well into old age; I've seen it happen. Now I feed my cat the good shit because he prefers the taste, but its blatantly obvious that most "specialty" pet foods are just marketing gimmicks anyway.

Chillun, don't give your pets drugs. They don't have the intelligence to properly process and integrate a psychedelic experience. Pet them and play with them all you want when you're high. But if you love them, don't dose them.

A pharmacology text I read once reported that no animals other than humans self-administer marijuana. Their behavior gets affected by it. But they don't seek out the experience again.

TheWinner!!, hope you got my PM.

Now move along folks. Nothing to see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.