• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What animals can weed kill?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said anything about blowing weed down an animals windpipe? Thats just wrong. But in my experience i have had many of different friends pets decide to come in the room and sit near the smoke. Nobody ever blew smoke down their windpipe.

same - some dogs love it from what ive seen.

my dog stole my friend's joint once - no joke. (it was hilarious)

i will agree though that they do freak out if they get TOO high

LOL yea its true, i think some dogs do like weed.. me0307 dog was very curious of me smoking in front of it. it would go up to it and jump back.. it eventually just sitting right in front of me staring at my joint, so i did the deed lol. then i put the damn joint down for one second, then the dog jumps at the opportunity to lick it up. still lit. HAHA that dog was a fiend!

poor xena xDD

anyway maybe like a small ass bird suffocate it to death that is it

We had a poodle who loved to blaze, whenever he smelled the pot he ran up too us and was happy as fuck to get our second hand smoke!

I fed my fish small bits of weed once, didn't notice any weird behavior though.

lol.. I think getting pets baked is acceptable if they are joining the smoking circle at will.. that is just to bizarre not to smoke them out.

lol.. I think getting pets baked is acceptable if they are joining the smoking circle at will.. that is just to bizarre not to smoke them out.
I don't consider myself a 'moral' person, but i just don't enjoy doing this, nor do i really find it all that humorous.
Now, birds getting smashed from fermented nectar...

No animal can die from smoking weed. Back in the day when it was first being criminalized they "tested" it on monkeys and said it killed them after like a month or something but what they didn't tell you is... They put gas masks on their face, stuffed like 5 grams of marijuana smoke into their lungs at once without a mix of oxygen and they told the public that weed kills :)

yeah, this thread is bull, most animals can't see cause and effect very well, ie, they understand that if they eat then they will feel full but I doubt that they realized that when you blow smoke down their windpipe that they get high, they just join the circles because they love you, or at least like the smell, (my dog lol)

well we certainly dont force it upon them.

eventually the dog/animal will figure out when there is smoke- there is a high.

my dog has learned it, my friends dogs have learned it, and trust me - those dogs are retarded.

I've gotten my cat stoned, he definately doesn't hate it! He loves it!!! He just sorta chills in my pizza box, goes and eats then falls asleep

How is getting an animal high cruelty? I'd say leaving a cannabis-loving dog out of your smoking rotation is animal cruelty.

There's no way for a dog to decide whether he likes cannabis or not until he's tried it. As we all know, cannabis is harmless and safe and nobody or no animal has ever died from using it recreationally or medicinally. It'd become animal cruelty if you smoked your animal out and they didn't like it, and avoided your smoking sessions in the future, but you hunted them down wherever they hid in the house and forced them to get high. Every dog I've ever been around who has experience with cannabis, he joins the circle when everyone smokes and he wants hits blown in his mouth.

You shouldnt get a dog or a person high without their consent and as a dog cant actually tell you that he likes/dislikes getting high you shouldnt do it. If your dog likes it then good for him/her and good on you for sharing but imo its not cool and im sure that its probably against some form of animal cruelty law.

getting high isnt cruel, getting high without knowing it isnt cruel, making something high without them knowing isnt cruel! its a gift and since i blowed marijuana in my kitties face he loves me more and sometimes now and then i give him the gift if he really deserves it!

Its just my opinion. I love smoking weed but I would be pissed if someone tried to get me high without my say so. It could be horrible enough for a human that comprehends whats happening and knows what to expect from a weed high but for an animal that doesnt, it could be a nightmare. We will never know exactly what it going on in their minds so you are all assuming that your animals like it because they hang around you, which is what a pet does anyway, and because they havnt died from it. Thats just not right in my opinion.

How is getting an animal high cruelty?

Do you really need someone to explain that for you?

Every dog I've ever been around who has experience with cannabis, he joins the circle when everyone smokes and he wants hits blown in his mouth.

Because it's loving owners got him addicted to drugs?
Just for the record dogs dont "try" cannabis.
Dogs get it blown in their face by c*nts.
Sorry coollio I normally think your posts are informative and of a high standard.
Come on man, surely you can see forcibly getting an animal hooked on drugs is wrong?

No animal can die from smoking weed.

*bangs head against wall*

you-win-1.jpg

8)8)8)8)

Because of what you wrote: "No animal can die from smoking weed".
Obviously I'm wasting my time trying to educate you.
You dont even know what cannabis resin is. (I just read one of your other posts).
Come back in a few years mate.

Do you really need someone to explain that for you?

Because it's loving owners got him addicted to drugs?
Just for the record dogs dont "try" cannabis.
Dogs get it blown in their face by c*nts.
Sorry coollio I normally think your posts are informative and of a high standard.
Come on man, surely you can see forcibly getting an animal hooked on drugs is wrong?

Hooked? Do you think if a human wanted to join your smoke session, you would consider him an addict? Just because he enjoys the effects?

There's no reason to believe that cannabis would be anything but euphoric for a dog.

Like a child, an animal doesn't have the ability to take the initiative to try most new things. The older, wiser parent or owner has to make decisions for them and see how the child or animal reacts and use this information to determine how to treat the child or animal in the future.

I think it's animal cruelty to feed cats commercially prepared cat food (or any other form of grains and carbohydrates). What do you think of that?

^ Nice!...Cornishman, why are you such an arrogant piece of shit? Whats your problem? I do so know what resin is, I may not know all this scientific shit or whatever but I know what matters, ok? Not everybody knows as much as you in every specific fucking area. Afterall im only a stupid 16 year old stoner man, you shouldnt expect so fucking much from me, you dont even know me so dont go calling me a retard, Isn't the point of a forum to spread what knowledge you have and to learn from others for complete correct information? Your a fucking dick man. Not knowing what cannabis resin is? I smoke weed, I see resin in my pipe/bong bowl. I see it, smell it, feel it, taste it(in smoke), thats all I gotta know about it. Fuck off man

Hooked? Do you think if a human wanted to join your smoke session, you would consider him an addict? Just because he enjoys the effects?

No, I would know he's just curious to try out what the other HUMANS are trying.

There's no reason to believe that cannabis would be anything but euphoric for a dog.
I'm not disputing that. I'm more annoyed at lung damage caused by people willingly blowing smoke in the face of their "beloved" pets. :\

Like a child, an animal doesn't have the ability to take the initiative to try most new things.
True.
Thats why we don't give our kids drugs.

The older, wiser parent or owner has to make decisions for them and see how the child or animal reacts and use this information to determine how to treat the child or animal in the future.
Again, thats why we don't give our kids drugs. (Well, at least people with morals).

I think it's animal cruelty to feed cats commercially prepared cat food (or any other form of grains and carbohydrates). What do you think of that?

I agree. I hate seeing cats reluctantly lick the jelly off of that sh*t they call meat.
Just buy it some cheap tinned tuna from the supermarket!

Basically, I believe children and animals are the epitome of innocence.
They should be treated with extra respect.
People who abuse that innocence should severely punished, (Or even killed).

Status
Not open for further replies.