• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin What am I doing wrong in preparing?

Lindhorst

Bluelighter
So, this is new. The product I have is a light brown with just a little gray mixed in. I put it in my stericup, pull out the amount of distilled water needed and put that in. Before anything else, I just mixed it by itself and nothing happened, which is not very surprising.

What was surprising was when I put in a bit of citric acid (anhydrous) and it reacted like I had dropped an alka seltzer tab in. I cooked it a bit, and when the bubbles died down, little to nothing had actually dissolved. I know part of that is bulking agents, and, of course, there's inevitably some fent mixed in, but this making it impossible to get any type of shot ready.

I first tried to pull it up using the new sterifilt, but barely any liquid came up. Then I used the little filter that comes with the stericup and was able to pull a small, quite transparent bit of liquid up with most everything else a down sludge in the stericup.

No clue what to do here as I dont have years of shooting xp, but I also know this just doesn't seem right. Snorting it definitely lets me know there is something there, but I just cannot figure out how to prep this stuff for a proper shot.

Anyone else having these problems and finding (safe) solutions?

is it in powder form? dumb question but just makin sure it isnt the sulfate (tar) form. Aside from that sounds like a bunch of cut with maybe a tiny bit of fet, ive seen that alot when the cut isnt even water soluble its always a red flag. Recommend double or triple filtering can be very bad when you have an unknown water insoluable cut. Some garbage coke gave 3 people i know sepsis from MRSA all at the same time from the same shitty cut coke. Be careful!

As for safety, obviously sniffing it and not risking shooting is what you should do but if you insist on shooting, double triple filter and boil in case of bacteria. If its turns into muck i promise it isnt worth the risk of serious harm your better of sniffing because when its mucky you wont feel it shooting anyway. You will regret it if you end up with a heart infection or deep vein thrombosis/ blood clot. Please consider these are real possibilities ive seen it happen to so many people who "wont happen if i do it just once" its NOT worth it especially since you probably wont feel much more than sniffing shit like that

It's definitely a powder. I gave up trying to get a shot from it. The sterifilt wouldn't work as whatever it was cut with just clogged it up. Still wondering why the citric caused it to bubble up like alka seltzer. Guess there's always plugging for the next best thing.

Okay, so I think the problem was actually too little citric. I had read so much about adding too much that I was only putting in like 0.001mg. I put in some more this time, gave it a bit of heat for the chemical reaction and it resolved to a translucent golden brown.

My inexperience, however, still ruined it for me. I got a vein but pulling back to check for blood was quite difficult and I pushed the needle in to the hilt (of course these are just 1/4" 30 gauge so nothing huge). When I pushed the plunger though, it felt like I got stung by a particularly evil hornet. Only other time I've felt that pain was in dental surgery when the dentist was numbing me up, but when he injected the lidocaine into my inner cheek, he must have hit a nerve because it burned like a white hot fire. I decided I had punctured through to the other side or something, so again, I wasted more (very little waste though).

I swear, I'm gonna kill myself trying to do this right before I ever come close to an OD.

So, this is new. The product I have is a light brown with just a little gray mixed in. I put it in my stericup, pull out the amount of distilled water needed and put that in. Before anything else, I just mixed it by itself and nothing happened, which is not very surprising.

What was surprising was when I put in a bit of citric acid (anhydrous) and it reacted like I had dropped an alka seltzer tab in. I cooked it a bit, and when the bubbles died down, little to nothing had actually dissolved. I know part of that is bulking agents, and, of course, there's inevitably some fent mixed in, but this making it impossible to get any type of shot ready.

I first tried to pull it up using the new sterifilt, but barely any liquid came up. Then I used the little filter that comes with the stericup and was able to pull a small, quite transparent bit of liquid up with most everything else a down sludge in the stericup.

No clue what to do here as I dont have years of shooting xp, but I also know this just doesn't seem right. Snorting it definitely lets me know there is something there, but I just cannot figure out how to prep this stuff for a proper shot.

Anyone else having these problems and finding (safe) solutions?
Have you checked your tap water ?