• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What about that Andrew Tate eh?

planet earth 2023 a tiring space to inhabit

I don't think my memory of the 70s is too faulty and it was more fun. OK, so we had Jimmy Saville, Garry Glitter, Johnathan king (and just keep listing) nonces on TV, but it felt like things were getting better. Then Thatcher...

'The past is a foreign country they do things differently there'
-L.P. Hartley

Last edited:
You can just enter those quotes and search for videos. It takes but seconds. They are in no way obscure of hard to find.

If you want to go through 'Andrew Tate's 50 Most Controversial Statements', everyone of the videos exist.

It's better to watch the full video lest you might consider that they were taken out of context. I don't believe they are (I did watch many) and have nothing positive to add, so I will add nothing.

As I've said, let's wait and see the evidence presented. Under Romanian law, all trials are webcast. Sadly, I know no Romanian but am aware that it's classed as a 'Romance Language' and so my Latin may be of some limited use.

Yeah Tate is definitely not a good guy.

The fact he's been on big brother alone and his dad was CIA, I'm still saying the guy is there by design.

Watched those videos. It's like he's toned down his act a bit since Big Brother, but some of those things he's said earlier in his career, if he genuinely believed that then he surely does now.

The one with the Piers Morgan interview you need to watch the whole interview because some of that is out of context to be completely impartial.

Again on the whole he is not a role model and I'm convinced he is an agent of chaos, there specifically to stir up further division in society.

The fact he's been on big brother alone and his dad was CIA, I'm still saying the guy is there by design.

Again on the whole he is not a role model and I'm convinced he is an agent of chaos, there specifically to stir up further division in society.

Well, the CIA appears to have quite a history of incompetency.

But given how insecure digital communication is, the IP addresses of everyone who is a member of 'The War Room' will have been located. Yes, fast IP-hopping and using a 1-time pad IS possible, it's difficult for anyone but a nation state to avoid long-term traffic analysis.

So who knows, as I mentioned before, he was arrested by the BSIJ, an elite unit that is more military than civilian in structure and on of the four classes of crime they are tasked with policing human trafficking and cyber crime are two of them.

We know he's behind at least three cryptocurrency scams. Here's the most recent:

Of course their are theories that someone else is using him as a fall guy but I know of no evidence to support that. But one weakness of Telegram and the like is that you cannot authenticate who you are talking to in cyberspace. It would be like the 1-time pad distribution. You would have to use physical, non-digital means to deliver those pads/authentication codes.

Sure, internally Telegram might say it offers IP masking, but traffic analysis over a long time-frame can still be applied. I wouldn't trust it.

Well, the CIA appears to have quite a history of incompetency.

But given how insecure digital communication is, the IP addresses of everyone who is a member of 'The War Room' will have been located. Yes, fast IP-hopping and using a 1-time pad IS possible, it's difficult for anyone but a nation state to avoid long-term traffic analysis.

So who knows, as I mentioned before, he was arrested by the BSIJ, an elite unit that is more military than civilian in structure and on of the four classes of crime they are tasked with policing human trafficking and cyber crime are two of them.

We know he's behind at least three cryptocurrency scams. Here's the most recent:

Of course their are theories that someone else is using him as a fall guy but I know of no evidence to support that. But one weakness of Telegram and the like is that you cannot authenticate who you are talking to in cyberspace. It would be like the 1-time pad distribution. You would have to use physical, non-digital means to deliver those pads/authentication codes.

Sure, internally Telegram might say it offers IP masking, but traffic analysis over a long time-frame can still be applied. I wouldn't trust it.

The war room itself seems like an epic scam. He flaunts his weath then charges ludicrous sums for membership. In which you can be thrown out at any time. I think the cost to join is £5ķ or more.

To be fair to Tate, i see what he's done and there's no denying he's a smart guy. Alot of the message he's spreading and people he's "inspiring" he saw there was a group who were disiusioned with the way society was going (straight white young men), and started saying publicly what I'm sure many of them were thinking. About covid, climate change, LGBT etc. Thus he essentially put himself in the spotlight, then introduces all sorts of ways of gaining revenue from his new found attention. Thus monetising his content.

I agree with what you saying about Telegram. I've read it's owner Pawel Durov, is a member of the world economic forum and attends meetings at Davos. This alone suggests to me its unlikely to be private. When the guy who owns it believes we should own nothing and be happy, I struggle to believe he's a champion of our privacy.

I don't think 'smart' is the appropriate term. 'Cunning opportunist' and add 'self-aggrandizing'. That seems to me closer to the mark to me. A smart person would NOT want to be the public face of such a group. A smart person would find a fall guy.

I posted elsewhere about Melissa Cargill who most likely was the true genius behind Owsley who BRAGGED about how much LSD HE was producing. OK Owsley wasn't such an objectionable person but he felt the need for external validation. That isn't smart. But she just disappeared. Was known to be alive as of 2014 but not a single extant photograph of her after she had worked with Owsley.

I just don't credit him with having the skill-set to identify a demographic, tune an image and set of products to that demographic and handle multiple business enterprises. Maybe his brother is the real brains behind the outfit? Tristan Tate, I admit, doesn't seem to be the shadow one would expect. Banal statement on how external appearance is key to confidence...

Well I've been privileged to meet and even become friends with some people who are, frankly, the very best in the world at what they do and none of them required any need of external validation. OK it's nice to feel clean and fresh and at least wear appropriate clothing... but not one of them ever dressed to impress anyone. If you are that good, why would you?

But maybe I'm the odd one. I'm frankly suspicious of any man who feels the need to dominate; to be the alpha male (or appear so). I'm told both Tate brothers were very good kickboxers so I can understand why they were steeped in the importance of image, but con-men do rely entirely on image. They have no substance.

I don't think 'smart' is the appropriate term. 'Cunning opportunist' and add 'self-aggrandizing'. That seems to me closer to the mark to me. A smart person would NOT want to be the public face of such a group. A smart person would find a fall guy.

I posted elsewhere about Melissa Cargill who most likely was the true genius behind Owsley who BRAGGED about how much LSD HE was producing. OK Owsley wasn't such an objectionable person but he felt the need for external validation. That isn't smart. But she just disappeared. Was known to be alive as of 2014 but not a single extant photograph of her after she had worked with Owsley.

I just don't credit him with having the skill-set to identify a demographic, tune an image and set of products to that demographic and handle multiple business enterprises. Maybe his brother is the real brains behind the outfit? Tristan Tate, I admit, doesn't seem to be the shadow one would expect. Banal statement on how external appearance is key to confidence...

Well I've been privileged to meet and even become friends with some people who are, frankly, the very best in the world at what they do and none of them required any need of external validation. OK it's nice to feel clean and fresh and at least wear appropriate clothing... but not one of them ever dressed to impress anyone. If you are that good, why would you?

But maybe I'm the odd one. I'm frankly suspicious of any man who feels the need to dominate; to be the alpha male (or appear so). I'm told both Tate brothers were very good kickboxers so I can understand why they were steeped in the importance of image, but con-men do rely entirely on image. They have no substance.

Perhaps 'master manipulator' is the best description. From what I see though every opportunity he's had he has managed to manipulate to his own ends.

His brother could be the brains behind the outfit but given his father was CIA, I dare say both Andrew and Tristan surely learnt alot about how to play their hand from a young age. I wouldn't be surprised if there's somebody above them still.

Am I correct in thinking his father, Emory Tate, was a primarily chess savant a linguist? It seems that the claim that he was working for the CIA is based on statements made by Andrew Tate. I would certainly be interested to know if their is any independent evidence. He was in the USAF and so I can well imagine that he would certainly have been assessed. But if the CIA works anything like GCHQ, ex-employees generally never admit to their former career.

In a way it's perfect because nobody is ever going to officially confirm or deny the fact although open-source intelligence gathering by people like Bellingcat sometimes uncover so truly spectacular gaffs.

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/2023/08/10/revealing-andrew-tates-secretive-war-room-brothers/

I found the above interesting. When the open source community has scraps, generally government agencies will have more.

BTW Oh yeah - manipulators. I think everyone comes across them from time to time and I found it's interesting when they try to manipulate me. Generally they always have a plan B (if they are good) but they DO have the sense to know when to give up. Making them waste their own time and resources generally makes them consider that it's just easier to try the next 'sucker'. It's not like I have much they would profit from.

Am I correct in thinking his father, Emory Tate, was a primarily chess savant a linguist? It seems that the claim that he was working for the CIA is based on statements made by Andrew Tate. I would certainly be interested to know if their is any independent evidence. He was in the USAF and so I can well imagine that he would certainly have been assessed. But if the CIA works anything like GCHQ, ex-employees generally never admit to their former career.

In a way it's perfect because nobody is ever going to officially confirm or deny the fact although open-source intelligence gathering by people like Bellingcat sometimes uncover so truly spectacular gaffs.

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/2023/08/10/revealing-andrew-tates-secretive-war-room-brothers/

I found the above interesting. When the open source community has scraps, generally government agencies will have more.

BTW Oh yeah - manipulators. I think everyone comes across them from time to time and I found it's interesting when they try to manipulate me. Generally they always have a plan B (if they are good) but they DO have the sense to know when to give up. Making them waste their own time and resources generally makes them consider that it's just easier to try the next 'sucker'. It's not like I have much they would profit from.

I read it somewhere else on rumble I think but equally as far as Google searches go all I can find is that video of Andrew Tate himself claiming it, so who knows.

The father, Emory, sure does sound like an asshole...

I've seen some stuff saying his father worked in the military too. Nothing online confirms CIA though. And with many of Tates claims aimed at seeking attention, it's healthy to take the claim about his father with a pinch of salt.

Like you say it's perfect because nobody can really say, and the agency themselves certainly won't tell anyone.

Well it's perfect. His father is dead, the CIA is hardly going to confirm or deny it, evidence is unlikely. So it's just hearsay. People have been stating it as if it were a fact.

I've read that chess masters sometimes tutor other players but some make a living from it. Grand masters are, as far as I can tell, solely chess players as they need to practice constantly. Not reading books or playing against a computer but constantly testing be it with a board or just mentally.

Interesting that the Wiki page on Emory Tate began in 2022. I mean, it does have the biographies of thousands of international masters, some over a decade old, so it's not like he's been singled out.

You misspelled music
Dionysus' very own place of music. Why read about something when you can see it for your self?

dS5XpCr.jpg

Dionysus' very own place of music. Why read about something when you can see it for your self?

dS5XpCr.jpg

Well it was built by man and dedicated to Dionysus - which isn't quite the same thing. The Greeks had a pantheon of gods, 24 in fact. There were also numerous cults to lesser gods.

pretty much every dude in my country is now in the cult. Idk why i got caught up in it. It goes agaisnt my way of living a hermit life in a cave off the grid escaping the system truly .

pretty much every dude in my country is now in the cult. Idk why i got caught up in it. It goes agaisnt my way of living a hermit life in a cave off the grid escaping the system truly .

Any reason to think BL isn't a cult?

But the world is far, far too complex for any single person to completely understand and that's scary. So people who provide simple, reassuring answers are popular BECAUSE they appear to comprehend the world and are able to classify everything as good or bad.

Normalizing deplatforming pseudoscience should be a stated goal of social media BUT social media is a for-profit industry and if they can wring a profit from content provided by liars, they will. Ethics don't come into it.

Any reason to think BL isn't a cult?

But the world is far, far too complex for any single person to completely understand and that's scary. So people who provide simple, reassuring answers are popular BECAUSE they appear to comprehend the world and are able to classify everything as good or bad.

Normalizing deplatforming pseudoscience should be a stated goal of social media BUT social media is a for-profit industry and if they can wring a profit from content provided by liars, they will. Ethics don't come into it.

And what are u represnting? The eternal death what

I cut my toe in half if u say that rn u wouldnt be in belize with dick at the sun fucking and being high on 60 drugs with 100 mil in banks

or to be more stoic.. having a disciplined rich man life

nada or pada

Interesting to see AT is now seeing around 430,000 views for each of his Rumble podcasts. I believe his Youtube podcasts attracted millions of viewers. I'm not sure if this is because using Rumble requires viewers to install an app. If so, it suggests that the majority of viewers were more casually viewing his stuff.

On a personal level, I'm not convinced that such apps are secure so wouldn't install one. After all, supply-chain attacks are now commonplace and having to go through the Apple Store, Google Store or similar makes said supply-chain rather long.

That said, I don't suppose that Rumble viewers would represent a demographic worth a cyber attack. Truth Social would appear to be a more likely target.