Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What about EPT?

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
Who has experience with EPT?

I'm curious to try this one. Please share all your information on this stuff.

Small and Handy EPT thread

Really wanna try this one also, the EPT 4 subs have become some of my go to Tryps for a recreational lighthearted Euphoric day a life enhancer of sorts. The mindfuck element isn't overly intense, good for public outings as social-lubricant. Possibly could get heavy duty if you took a fuckton. I'm assuming the Base Tryptamine will be a easy going and euphoric trip.

Deff lacking the punch of something like DPT I'd assume. Everything has its place and as I've gotten older I have begun to better appreciate the more subtle psychs at times. Not saying this can't get real wild with a large enough dose, have no personal experience yet but I plan on it soon. I'm going be using oral doses and raise them over a few weeks.Not a whole ton of reports on this out there. Which makes me even the more curious.

Pretty sure I'll respond well to it :)

Last edited:
I love it. It's pretty much the only psychedelic that I would have no reservations about sharing with a non-psychonaut. It's warm, upbeat, friendly, erotic, and light. I've only really vaporized it, because rectal didn't work well at the dosage I tried, and neither did insufflation (and it was gross.) I'd like to give oral a proper go, but it's expensive and I don't have enough. Vaporized, it lasts about an hour total, but with a long, upbeat tail that interferes with sleep

Interesting, I plan to just use it orally but I still am uncertain about the dose...

Tripsit's dosage guidelines are in line with what I would expect.

I've comfortably vaped 50mg in a sitting, so I can see 75mg as being a not unreasonable benchmark for the low end of an oral dose as they do. The thing is, I expect that I would want to start there, then work up to 125mg, 150mg+, etc. until I get to where I want. That's a lot more material than I have right now just to titrate up to where I think am oral dose might really shine. So I guess I really just need to acquire a hefty chunk to figure out the optimum dosage.

When I get some I will get a Gram and do an allergy test dollowed with a series of Oral doses like 30mg, 60mgs then 100mgs and after that shelve it for awhile for collecting sake. Don't think I'm gonna Vape it I just fucked up and wasted some of my MPT burning it in this Meth Pipe. So after that mishap I'm going to stick to Oral or possibly Plugging my Base Tryptamines. Really excited to get into these as its one of the regions of Psychedelics I don't have enough experience in yet, really exciting times for me i love exploring new waters. Probably could attempt layering it in a bowl of Cannabis tho...