• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What 3 drugs would you most like to try?

Doleismyshepard

Greenlighter
Hi all, if you read my intro yesterday you will know I love my drugs (especially stims) but everyone has a few they haven't tried but has always wanted too. Mine are:
1. Crystal meth. Where I live in the uk it is pretty much impossible to get a hold of. I have tried E, meph, coke, crack, methcath, regular street amphetamines and EPH but not the so called king of stims. It's terrible destructive reputation makes me want to try it all the more.
2. 2-CI. When I was in college a lot of people were taking pills of these, I heard a lot of good feedback about them but I was a full blown meph head then so I wasn't interested but now I am it is nowhere to be seen.
3. Heroin. This is not because I can't get a hold of it, it's because H terrifies me because I have an addictive personality and I feel if I ever try it I will never ever ge off it. Especially since I'm already fond of dihydrocodeine.

I'd love to hear other peoples drugs of interest :)

1. Oxymorphone
2. Meth
3. IV heroin. I refuse to use a needle to administer it, but I've snorted it many times.been around friends shooting it and seen how it effects them vs me.

3. Successfully tossing a football as a QB to a TE who does a winning touch down in the last seconds of a last quarter of a Super Bowl

2. Having group sex with beautiful girls from a every major ethnic group at the same time

1. Succesfully raising my daughter to a smart individual

3. Successfully tossing a football as a QB to a TE who does a winning touch down in the last seconds of a last quarter of a Super Bowl

2. Having group sex with beautiful girls from a every major ethnic group at the same time

+1
oh drugs umm i have tried everything i ever wanted to

Quaaludes, ayahuasca, and meth (or IV heroin, but I've snorted heroin before).

Haha these are great goals but I don't really think you answered the question. Unless something is over my head.

Drugs I haven't tried but would like to:
Secobarbital
Mescaline
Methaqualone (Quaaludes)

Drugs I have only tried once but would love to try again:
3-Meo-PCP
(Real) Opium
LSZ (best lysergamine that I know of next to good ol' LSD-25)

Drugs that I haven't tried in a very long time (and have limited experience with) but have been wanting to try again:
4-Aco-DMT
Quality MXE
Phenobarbital

At this point in time?

Ibogaine
Ayahuasca (done pharmahuasca, I guess they're different)
Ketamine or fentanyl

#1 - That drug Tom Cruise uses in Minority Report
#2 - Ibogaine
#3 - Some drug I found on Wikipedia that I wish I could remember the name of (I just remember it saying it was developed to replace Desoxyn (Meth) but was found to be 3x as potent. Damn.....

I've tried most all of these (thank you so much). It's hard to type from up here on my high horse. My 3 would be:
Rogain - my beard could be fuller. I'd like a fu manchu
Ibuprofen - I've heard good things
Yaba - aka nazi speed. I heard about it in health class in high school and not once since. Wtf nazis?

mescaline
5meo-dipt
5-meo-dmt, but i think it would be too scary for me now

Probably MXE and mescaline, I can't think of anything else I'd want to try.

Methaqualone (Lemmon 714's)
Flunitrazepam
GHB

Mescaline
Ibogaine (HCL and TA)
5-MeO-DMT

4-MAR
Desoxyn 5mg tablets (pharma-grade d-methamphetamine)
3-FPM

MDEA
6-APB
2C-I

High-grade Opium
Diconal
Palfium

Last edited:
Had to look up a few of these haha all sound good to me! I especially wanna try that 3x potent meth substitute haha