• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What’s your favorite strain and why?

We have been working on a Clementine pre-roll on the boat for a few trips and it is a nice boat ride buzz. Two hits will do you.

I've been on a East Coast Sour Diesel binge lately. It doesn't totally zonk me out but it still packs a punch.

When I smoked, I thought the best was NorCal Trainwreck. Unfortunately, there are no seeds for that strain and I no longer live in California.

I have some Amnesia Haze and Pinewarp going for this season. The latter has amazing yields and the former is blissfully potent. I am enjoying playing with these strains.

I’m still putting indica dominants over any other imo, the more indica the better but that’s just because I’m naturally high strung.

Sour Diesel, OG Kush, Trainwreck & Headband are some of my favorites.
I went to Colorado and got a strain called “Mother’s Milk”. Fucking amazing, lol

Durban poison... I had an 1/8 of it last summer and haven’t been able to find it again but god damn it was so euphoric and uplifting. Indicas can actually worsen my anxiety

I don't know about favorite, but I've been smoking some Double Diesel (Sour Diesel x NYC Diesel) during the day.

Still have 10 out of a 15 pack of seeds in the hole.

Hard to pinpoint, as taste is a factor influencing my fav's. Not only the effect's.

Haze, best was a unknown type grown in a glasshouse. With the exception of amnesia. Silver or any other available is ok.

What's high up there Kush, that one has a weird taste. First time returned the product as I thought it was wrong weed.

Got a thing for those fruity flavored types too. Hit or miss, just awaiting legality atm.

Blueberry, the original blueberry.... mmmmm.....

I grew out a lot of that in my day. DJ Short Blueberry, very obviously high in Thai genetics. The only part I didn’t like was how the buds would mature in stages (Thai) and there would be really ripe parts and underripe parts to the bud. I bought 10 seeds when I was a kid from some Dutch Seed Operation and when I finally grew em out I decided to grow for seed and was able to obtain 100’s which I still have to this day.

IMO Blueberry is up there, well grown with proper terps there isn’t much that can come close to that beautiful smell. I’ll never forget my first time opening that jar, it was a really good batch and the whole room smelled like baked blueberry pie.

Great as a day time smoke yet still mellow enough to be enjoyed at night. Not overly powerful.

It’s amazing what little investments I made as a kid which benefited me later. I had my mind in the future no doubt.

-GC