• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc What’s the oddest/most interesting thing you’ve purchased while high/intoxicated?

Mrs.Nunya75

Bluelighter
So many things but can’t seem to remember them all now. So I’ll start with ....
I once bought banana bunkers!?!?!? They are to take your banana 🍌 on the go! It looks like a Sex toy so I got weird looks. The worst part was it only fit some bananas and it gave them an odd spine...ewww. A fetal banana.

Fuck buying stuff, benzos turn me into a kleptomaniac. Its funny too, because I never steal and even have moral objections against it. Ive stolen all kinds of bizarre stuff too. Last time it happened I had taken maybe 12mg of etizolam in a short period of time and stole a bunch of nicotine gum from a drug store. Its strange, because i dont smoke and have no use for nicotine gum.

Fuck buying stuff, benzos turn me into a kleptomaniac. Its funny too, because I never steal and even have moral objections against it. Ive stolen all kinds of bizarre stuff too. Last time it happened I had taken maybe 12mg of etizolam in a short period of time and stole a bunch of nicotine gum from a drug store. Its strange, because i dont smoke and have no use for nicotine gum.

I once bought a Pygmy Child in Cameroon.

Benzos can make anyone do things that they wouldn’t normally! That Is bizarre.

Heh, I remember when I was a noob to this site,. there was a thread where someone had got wasted and bought an alpaca online. Can't remember any details, but it was funny as fuck - especially when he was panicking about it the next day...

A hot air balloon flight a year ago when I was drunk.
I am terrified of heights.
$300 down the drain, I couldn't even sell the thing (I tried but selling a single ticket wasn't what anyone wanted) and there were no refunds. I was too embarrassed to tell anyone I knew so couldn't even give it away 😐

Not sure if it counts but one time when I was barred out I took out a line of credit to buy a pizza.

I bought 6 signed prints of Andy Warhol's Electric chairs in different colors!! In a blackout!! My close friend was the dealer and had a hold on my CC till the next morning when he called and asked If he Should put through the $50,000.00 charge :sick::sick::sick:

Y
A hot air balloon flight a year ago when I was drunk.
I am terrified of heights.
$300 down the drain, I couldn't even sell the thing (I tried but selling a single ticket wasn't what anyone wanted) and there were no refunds. I was too embarrassed to tell anyone I knew so couldn't even give it away 😐
Yikes!