• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What’s the Fentanyl Scene in your City?

HoldBack

Bluelighter
So I’m sure we’ve all read/heard/watched stuff about fentanyl and how it’s overtaking the globe and leaving thousands dead in its wake. However, I wonder how much of the is sensationalized news And fear mongering.

In any case, I wanted to know what the fent market is like where you live.

Some possible questions to consider: Is it easily available? Is it considered desirable? Are there a lot of deaths? What form is it in? Pressed into pills,?cut into Dope, or sold pure? Is it sold by the same people that sell the rest of your drugs? What is the origin or thought to be the origin of the fentanyl?

Northern MA (Lawrence) / Southern NH.

Horrific.

Still quite a fair number of deaths. Opioid related EMS still high, perhaps not peak as recorded, but the availability of naloxone may hide some incidents that should have been ED visits. People get it often because it is cheap and readily available. Not particularly desired but people seem to be resigned to taking it. Recent 'large' drug busts. Multiple forms, pure, imitations. (People getting drug tests for their heroin come up with straight fentanyl.) As the fakes go, there is an appearance of selling multiple drugs. Supposedly sourced Mexico / China, sometimes across Canadian border, but possibly some domestic sources.

Roughly 2000 opioid related OD deaths for MA residents alone each of the past 3 years, whatever intent there may be.

Sure it is sensationalized and there is fear mongering, but some definite definite harm.

Southern Ca all you gotta do is go on CL and search a couple specific key words and there you have it counterfeit M30’s all day and they are on point exact replicas of the actual pharmaceutical M30’s except light blue in color rather than dark blue. They are widely known as pressed fentanyl but the high is almost identical to the real ones and people pay top dollar for them. From what I gather the Mexican cartels are pressing them with Chinese fent and pumping them into the USA, it’s fucking horrible man that shit is going to ruin thousands of lives.

I'm in MA too, and from my experience it's not really desired so much as, sometimes you get shit cut with it and it's just like "ah, fuck"

What I've been seeing is a fent analog, but it's a weird one, with poor water solubility so the cotton shots always are great too, and even weirder, a half life even longer than heroin. Don't even start feeling sick til 12-16h. The high is a little less euphoric than h, but not by enough to really matter.
Told my dude to keep getting it. All his other people like it too apparently.

But this is a big city so I can't speak to the market in general.

It's slowed a bit here in West Virginia it used to be waaaay more plentiful, and in wide variety from 5 micrograms all the way up to 100s, gels and stickers alike... Hell I've even come across the "lollipops".. But here lately prices have went up and it's gotten a little harder to find.. Morgantown area that is

and even weirder, a half life even longer than heroin. Don't even start feeling sick til 12-16h. The high is a little less euphoric than h, but not by enough to really matter.
Told my dude to keep getting it. All his other people like it too apparently.

Yes but that fent-sickness ?
And then just wait til your dude has dope again and not fent/ and the h doesn’t do shite.

So I’m sure we’ve all read/heard/watched stuff about fentanyl and how it’s overtaking the globe and leaving thousands dead in its wake. However, I wonder how much of the is sensationalized news And fear mongering.

In any case, I wanted to know what the fent market is like where you live.

Some possible questions to consider: Is it easily available? Is it considered desirable? Are there a lot of deaths? What form is it in? Pressed into pills,?cut into Dope, or sold pure? Is it sold by the same people that sell the rest of your drugs? What is the origin or thought to be the origin of the fentanyl?

I’m in Ontario Canada and the fentanyl around here is like repressed into rocks and the colours vary from blue to purple and iv even seen like gray. The blue stuff varies from dark blue to light blue and that’s the same for purple. In my experience the best stuff I’ve had was blue and it wasn’t dark blue or light blue just original blue and the people I know smoked who use it all smoke it and the first time I used it I smoked a 0.01 and I was more high off that than snorting a whole 80mg oxy or two !! Lol it goes for 30$ a point (0.1) and unfortunately all the dealers I know are absolutely unreliable due to the fact they smoke crack and fentanyl also reffered as “down” if I had the money I would seriously invest in it because there’s a lot of money in that stuff right now and my main guy just got arrested and won’t be out for awhile :( my next guy I resort to is getting blue fentanyl cut with fun dip sugar or something like that I keep hearing... and it’s messed up because this stuff is now burning differently and leaving a lot more charcoal residue.. I even tried heating up blue cotton candy and no lie it leaves the same results as it the blue fentanyl leaves in the tin foil... it’s absolutely depressing and makes me pretty sad I was really enjoying this and then a month later I’m addicted and the only thing available is junk... I’ve been searching ways to remove the cut from the fentanyl but it’s no use.. no knowledge out there to help me... I hope nothing like this happens to anyone else or beware the sadness... lol

without reading through previos posts I will just say that if someone around here says they got big and small whatever you want is fent based... i stay clear.

As far as I know, there isn't one. But I've purposely removed myself from the whole scene for the past 3 years so maybe now there is, but I've never heard of it.

Southern Ca all you gotta do is go on CL and search a couple specific key words and there you have it counterfeit M30’s all day and they are on point exact replicas of the actual pharmaceutical M30’s except light blue in color rather than dark blue. They are widely known as pressed fentanyl but the high is almost identical to the real ones and people pay top dollar for them. From what I gather the Mexican cartels are pressing them with Chinese fent and pumping them into the USA, it’s fucking horrible man that shit is going to ruin thousands of lives.

In SF the Mexicans tried to move these presses into the city but no one would buy them.

I’ve gotten the crushed up pills a few times. But many drug users have shifted from heroin to fentanyl which is being sold as little white rocks (look very similar to crack). Every dealer (or at least every crew of dealers) sells fent.

Overdose rates have gone up and to me, fent is slightly more compulsive than h.

The main problem seems to be that it’s impossible to mix the fent with the cut properly. That is, some bags are 5x more potent than others.

South Texas.
3 hour drive to the Mexican border.
It’s being cut into dope.
Sold by the same person that previously sold predominantly meth and tar.
After the od death of one girl and several od incidents that paramedics and friends were able to save their lives, it isn’t as desirable as tar which is more difficult to get now that “China” came to our relatively small town.
The china cut with fent is coming from Mexico though I can’t find out if it’s the stuff that was previously being pumped out by the chinese or the more likely origin which is the Mexican cartels.

Honestly I’m in the middle of Kansas and my chick and I been getting these blues for some time now and I also am looking for ways to remove the cut from them and smoke straight fentyprada but to no avail. We’ve had tar, green tar that actually is pretty good, the white powwow, the white almost chalk like rocks mentioned previously and blues. There’s no way of knowing the ratio of fentyprada vs cut but I really am researching everywhere I can to find out. Personally, I’m satisfied with the blues but I’m interested in getting the most out of said product.
Hopefully very soon somebody figures it out.
PLEASE LEAVE A REPLY IF YOU ARE ABLE TO HELP?!

Honestly I’m in the middle of Kansas and my chick and I been getting these blues for some time now and I also am looking for ways to remove the cut from them and smoke straight fentyprada but to no avail. We’ve had tar, green tar that actually is pretty good, the white powwow, the white almost chalk like rocks mentioned previously and blues. There’s no way of knowing the ratio of fentyprada vs cut but I really am researching everywhere I can to find out. Personally, I’m satisfied with the blues but I’m interested in getting the most out of said product.
Quit thst shit while you're ahead still man, that high ain't worth it. Fkinh worst drug ever.

Thst drug isn't even euphoric, I'd detox from those shitty cartel made countrrfeit pills....

its everywhere in cali, cheap, strong, near killed me a few times, wont touch them , had a few near misses wanting to buy them, got rid of my plugs number, but the neighbors i got this puppy from can get anything, i tried meth for the first time in 30 yrs, that was terrible, glad i tried it though , def not for me, but the fent is everywhere and i know 2 ppl OD but hear lots of info of old timer H users getting sicker and dropping

dont want you to help you OD, wish you healing from that poison