• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids What’s fentanyl Equivalency to Oxycodone

funeralfather

Bluelighter
Never took any any patch but Thomas is pretty high can take 60 mg of oxy and Kratom around the clock. I was just wondering if there’s anything I can do safely with a 25 µg patch

Is it a matrix patch or gel? Fent is a whole new ballgame if u start smoking or shooting it.. tread lightly
Will just putting it on not do any good I can barley feel 60 mg oxy. Kratoms not cutting it maybe I should just stop while I’m ahead cause idk if it’s a matrix or gel think gel but i don’t really see them like that

Will just putting it on not do any good I can barley feel 60 mg oxy. Kratoms not cutting it maybe I should just stop while I’m ahead cause idk if it’s a matrix or gel think gel but i don’t really see them like that
i honestly wouldn’t open that door if in your position.

Even if you don’t OD…you’re going to create a monster. Thinking "just this one time" seldom goes that way with powerful opioids.

i honestly wouldn’t open that door if in your position.

Even if you don’t OD…you’re going to create a monster. Thinking "just this one time" seldom goes that way with powerful opioids.
Yeah I’ve decided it’s not worth even taking one step
This nikka still alive. You be trippin dawg if you take fent with 60mg oxy tolerance.
I know bro 😎 I just wish I had access like I did before, it seemed like a good way to avoid Kratom and it’s diuretics properties another

Yeah I’ve decided it’s not worth even taking one step

I know bro 😎 I just wish I had access like I did before, it seemed like a good way to avoid Kratom and it’s diuretics properties another
You’re saying Kratom has diuretics properties?

I didn’t notice that in perticulur but I was using ketamine and kratom at the same time when I started to develop ketamine bladder damage. I remember in the early phases kratom was the only other drug besides ketamine that would cause me catastrophic bladder pain.

The stuff is bad on the organs imo.

Fentanyl is shit. Yes it’s a super potent synthetic opioid mu-agonist doses in the mcg. Great for end of life analgesic use and other medical issues

Methadone blows it out of the water, potent synthetic opioid with super long half-life, that increases in potency with daily long term usage, building up in your system and becoming more potent. 15 years I’ve been on Methadone 80mg every morning…frequently taking an additional 20mg after lunch if in pain. It’s long half-life of 24h but it’s actual analgesic properties lasts 8-10 hours max (usually 6-8h) so often an additional dose is needed for patients with chronic pain & breakthrough pain. Very euphoric and pleasurable. Amazing opioid synthesize in Germany because they needed a reliable source of opioid analgesic medication, in the event of a Morphine shortage or not having reliable access due to WW II. Nazi Germany. Those freaking Germans synthesized MANY opioid and useful technology. Eukadol (Oxycodone) / Dilaudid (Hydromorphone) / Diacetylmorphine (Heroin) / Dolophin (Methadone) all made in Germany circa 1920 - 1930’s Adolf Hitler became Chancellor in 1933 ….shortly after, the Furur of NAZI Germany, 1939 invasion of Poland started the Second World War as Winston Churchill / Great Britain and France declared war on Germany

Oxycodone is the ULTIMATE opioid …….second place behind Oxy would be Diacetylmorphine (Heroin) and then behind is Dilaudid (Hydromorphone).

Oxycodone just has that stimulant like dopaminergic, opioid causing happy mood-boosting, euphoric, effective analgesic pain killer

1-Oxycodone (Eukadol) the most pleasurable euphoric upbeat stimulant like opioid)
2-Diacetylmorphine (Heroin) is nearly head to head with Oxycodone, 100% pure Heroin is the holy grail
3-Dilaudid (Hydromorphone) is a highly regarded very potent opioid - I.V. Injection is more potent than Diamorphine
4-Dolophin (Methadone) very euphoric fully synthetic mu-agonist, very long half-life 24h, Potent as F@CK

Those are the 4 Premium opioids in order of euphoric bliss and analgesic properties. Demerol could make the list…lagging behind #4 on list…..but it’s an opioid mu-agonist in addition to its stimulant properties via DAT/NET receptor that’s slightly similar to Cocaine in its molecular structure. Similar to tropain alkaloid, Demerol releases dopamine and norepinephrine in addition to opioid analgesic properties. Like a freaking Speedball lol

In my entire life….I’ve NEVER experienced the overwhelming euphoric warmth & comfort as I did taking oral Oxycodone. Next the dopaminergic stimulant Methylphenidate (Ritalin) which gave me beautiful dopaminergic happiness and pleasure

Pharmaceutical API pure powder for injection….Oxycodone & Methylphenidate in the same needle….that injection would be mind blowing euphoria…..dopamine in the reward pathway by both drug’s complimented by the beautiful opioid euphoria…..a hybrid Speedball that would be my DOC any day

Fentanyl is shit. Yes it’s a super potent synthetic opioid mu-agonist doses in the mcg. Great for end of life analgesic use and other medical issues

Methadone blows it out of the water, potent synthetic opioid with super long half-life, that increases in potency with daily long term usage, building up in your system and becoming more potent. 15 years I’ve been on Methadone 80mg every morning…frequently taking an additional 20mg after lunch if in pain. It’s long half-life of 24h but it’s actual analgesic properties lasts 8-10 hours max (usually 6-8h) so often an additional dose is needed for patients with chronic pain & breakthrough pain. Very euphoric and pleasurable. Amazing opioid synthesize in Germany because they needed a reliable source of opioid analgesic medication, in the event of a Morphine shortage or not having reliable access due to WW II. Nazi Germany. Those freaking Germans synthesized MANY opioid and useful technology. Eukadol (Oxycodone) / Dilaudid (Hydromorphone) / Diacetylmorphine (Heroin) / Dolophin (Methadone) all made in Germany circa 1920 - 1930’s Adolf Hitler became Chancellor in 1933 ….shortly after, the Furur of NAZI Germany, 1939 invasion of Poland started the Second World War as Winston Churchill / Great Britain and France declared war on Germany

Oxycodone is the ULTIMATE opioid …….second place behind Oxy would be Diacetylmorphine (Heroin) and then behind is Dilaudid (Hydromorphone).

Oxycodone just has that stimulant like dopaminergic, opioid causing happy mood-boosting, euphoric, effective analgesic pain killer

1-Oxycodone (Eukadol) the most pleasurable euphoric upbeat stimulant like opioid)
2-Diacetylmorphine (Heroin) is nearly head to head with Oxycodone, 100% pure Heroin is the holy grail
3-Dilaudid (Hydromorphone) is a highly regarded very potent opioid - I.V. Injection is more potent than Diamorphine
4-Dolophin (Methadone) very euphoric fully synthetic mu-agonist, very long half-life 24h, Potent as F@CK

Those are the 4 Premium opioids in order of euphoric bliss and analgesic properties. Demerol could make the list…lagging behind #4 on list…..but it’s an opioid mu-agonist in addition to its stimulant properties via DAT/NET receptor that’s slightly similar to Cocaine in its molecular structure. Similar to tropain alkaloid, Demerol releases dopamine and norepinephrine in addition to opioid analgesic properties. Like a freaking Speedball lol

In my entire life….I’ve NEVER experienced the overwhelming euphoric warmth & comfort as I did taking oral Oxycodone. Next the dopaminergic stimulant Methylphenidate (Ritalin) which gave me beautiful dopaminergic happiness and pleasure

Pharmaceutical API pure powder for injection….Oxycodone & Methylphenidate in the same needle….that injection would be mind blowing euphoria…..dopamine in the reward pathway by both drug’s complimented by the beautiful opioid euphoria…..a hybrid Speedball that would be my DOC any day
I think I wanna tr 25mcg patch. I been taking opiates for a while and 60mg oxy no problem

You can tell a gel from a matrix one by squeezing on it a bit. A gel patch will have this pocket area full of gel that will move around slightly whereas the matrix one is completely flat and looks like rubbery plastic.

Don’t fuck with them tho. Fent is the lowest of the low. As I’ve said before, me and my friends would gladly take a 10mg hydrocodone over a fent patch any day cuz while it’s strong it lacks the euphoria.

-GC

Never took any any patch but Thomas is pretty high can take 60 mg of oxy and Kratom around the clock. I was just wondering if there’s anything I can do safely with a 25 µg patch

Fentanyl is between 33 and 66 times stronger than oxycodone. That's mg/mg though and I don't know how to convert that into ug.

I think im ready
I can dig it.

As long as you know what you’re in for nobody should stand in your way.

its going to go the same way it goes for everyone else. We all like to beleieve we are the exception but we aren’t.

Report back and take it really slow… that famous saying that goes around here is very appropriate "you can always do more but you can’t do less"

Once you do enough fentanyl to get a high it's only going to increase your tolerance even more and soon you'll have to use fentanyl because nothing else will cut it and then pretty soon those cheap fentanyl fake Roxi's are going to begin to look attractive.

Back during my opioid days I ended up getting some fell patches from my guy, I was already smoking heroin at the time but vaping little blobs of fent out of the patches was a whole new ball game, the rush was insane compared to H. There were even times I nearly OD'd by smoking and one time I felt I was close while wearing and I had to rip it off and try to keep myself awake. Don't fuck with it, honestly. Never thought I'd say this but just go get some real heroin or oxymorphone if you can find it. If you don't take the patch off early enough it'll keep going and you could go down, fent is no joke