• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Whapping Mexican H and occasion raised bumps/ hives breaking out around injection

Kevikevc2d

Greenlighter
So some times i will shoot dope and i will break out with these bumps that turn white if you push them down but are usually red. It happens when i do a shot that might still be a little too warm still. On these occasions the dose is not warm. I noticed this time that after the shot my whole arm itched real bad before it broke out. Ive been using this dope for a few days and it does not happen with each shot. If any one knows why this is happening and could let me know why i would appreciate the insight. I would include a pic but i dont know how to. thanks

depends on the product
maybe its cut with something that you are allergic to
and since you are getting street product hard to pinpoint what exactly whats going on
anything is gonna be pure speculation

Could be that you are allergic to an adulterant, but also opiates cause mast cells to release histamine. Even with the same product, same person the histamine release effect varies, not quite sure why. Might be diet, general state of health, exposure to other environmental allergens like pollen. Anyways lots of people get some itching from mast cells releasing histamine, some people get hives or other skin effects.

I'm just curious, is there any way to find out what your dealer used to "cut" his product or is this a "taboo" subject. I mean, clearly you are stating you know he's putting a cut on the product by asking the question and I suppose it's possibly he's not. Obviously he probably doesn't know what all went into the product before he got it. So, and I'm just thinking out loud here, do you think he'd possibly be offended if you asked this question, even if you explained the trouble you're having?

Sorry, if I'm really missing the boat here but I've never bought or used heroin (probably damn near everything else though) and don't know what goes on with street dealing (other than what I've seen on TV). I'm clearly making an assumption here, so if I'm wrong I apologize. I hope you are able to figure out what's causing your problems.

I doubt dude would have a problem telling u what cut he's using, it's also probable that it's already cut before it gets to him. It's still worth it to ask if it's bothering u. It's not taboo to ask about the cut though.

Offensive maybe....depends on the person but most likely wont tell you anything because that's admitting they are cheating you out of product .... Doubt any dealer would tell you unless you are friends with them outside of the drug world ... Why I hate anything you buy from dealers you don't know what the hell they used to cut their product with .....I knew a guy that would use baby laxative powder smh ....imagine injecting baby laxative smh

Offensive maybe....depends on the person but most likely wont tell you anything because that's admitting they are cheating you out of product .... Doubt any dealer would tell you unless you are friends with them outside of the drug world ... Why I hate anything you buy from dealers you don't know what the hell they used to cut their product with .....I knew a guy that would use baby laxative powder smh ....imagine injecting baby laxative smh

Shit it's funny you say that because I knew a guy that told me he used that too. Luckily we were friends and I never turned to him for my purchases but yea, how fucked up is that!

Shit it's funny you say that because I knew a guy that told me he used that too. Luckily we were friends and I never turned to him for my purchases but yea, how fucked up is that!

yeah man thats crazy shit
snorting is one thing but to know people IV that shit ....pretty f'd up