• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Wgfj and lyrica

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
Man, I've been taking so much Lyrica lately. Ok so I started to get sick of popping monster drinks and lyrica to feel it so I bought some white grapefruit juice and only took three 150 mg that's with the several days I've already been abusing it at high doses. I can definitely tell that it potentates it.

Some will say it does nothing and give me all the fact bs. Well here is the deal. If I only took three 150 mg and have been downing 2000 to 5000 mg of lyrica in four days. Why does the remeron not work. Rather I'm stimulated and calm. Like the perfect nootropic.

I sure hope they do further studies on gaba drugs because Somme ppl benefit from them a lot.:?

Could be placebo..
Only Wikipedia, too lazy to search for a better source
Pregabalin undergoes negligible metabolism in humans. In experiments using nuclear medicine techniques, it was revealed that approximately 98% of the radioactivity recovered in the urine was unchanged pregabalin.
So inhibiting Cytochrome P450s won't do anything

Def not placebo but I assume everyone is an expert on pills they've never taken. Not you. I'm talking about the bs facts about it. Two cups on an empty stomach. One monster drink, I was so high.

You would be surprised at how powerful the placebo effect can be. Placebos can even elicit physical changes.

Huh? 98% if its not absorbed then why are they allowed to sell it for medical conditions.

Huh? 98% if its not absorbed then why are they allowed to sell it for medical conditions.

Recovering 98% unchanged doesn't mean that it isn't absorbed. It just means that it isn't being metabolized prior to excretion

To the point of shaking. I don't think so. But it's all good here folks. Where in it togethers

High dosages of the gabapentinoids - gabapentin, pregabalin, phenibut, baclofen - induce a side effect known as myoclonus.