WET - Springfield, MA 8/10/02

**hears mission impossible theme as he stalks his victims**
:)

Keep in mind anyone who decides to shoot me with their watergun will be shot with mine, but it won't be filled with water, it will be filled with urine, bleach, and rubbing alcohol. I will also have my matches ready to see if it is flammable once I shoot you :D

^^ Um, yeah, and after reading ^^that^^ I'll be with Jamal all night, standing RIGHT NEXT to him. Therefore, trying to shoot me with anything water or foam-like would just be suicidal on your part. Um, yeah. :D (Hi Jamal)
Oh and so far it's me, Shana and Eric going. Yep. Cape Cod Crackheads R Us. You luv it.
Peace ~Katie

i will kill anyone who shoots me with a water gun
yes, i know, im no fun, i dont care, blow me :)

well it's come down to this,
AT LEAST I'LL BE HAVIN A GOOD TIME,
I mean, hey, i'm payin a shit load of money, i'm gonna have a good time, i'm not going to sit their with my arms crossed wishing i was having a better time somewhere else, okay, my rant is done, thank you and have a good day
let the hate threads begin, 5....4....3....2....
peace,
Kevin

oh dont get me wrong, ill have a blast, as long as i dont get soaked.

Is there any public transportation from boston to springfield? Anything besides greyound?

yes, the public transportation is my car- if you need a ride email me. (anyone else too) I am determined to prove that Bluelight is not a figment of my imagination, but is composed of actual human entities. A bunch of folks were into the meetup idea (before J-MAJIC + CAPITOL J's sets anyways): It WILL work! Email yo!
Oh, and Coldshot: yr getting soaked, heh.

KayDUB: It's possible to have fun without bouncing all over the place saying how much fun you're having and how fucked up you are. It's also possible to have an absolutely wonderful freakin time purely because you're with your friends, watching some of your favorite djs. To each their own.
Peace ~Katie (the anti-PLUR)

spore, if you soak me, ur dead...DEAD! :) if you feel the desire to soak me, just do it twords the end of the party, thats all i ask....errr plead ;)

talked to jeff lastnight and i don't know if he was seriouse or not but he said that the foam in the main room was going to be like 4-5 feet deep... wich mean's if i brought my x-girl friend (who is 4'11) i could end up looseing her in the foam and never finding her again. lol! short chicks might want to bring flares incase you get lost :) i know every on is acting cool like you're not going to go in the main room but you all know you love the foam and you'll be playing in it eating rolls and giving back rubs just like you did back-in-D-day. i know i'm going to play in the foam it took me 4 months to convince jeff to have a foam party finaly at the asylum, it's gonna be grrrrrreat! :)

Originally posted by ScaryRaver:
i know every on is acting cool like you're not going to go in the main room but you all know you love the foam and you'll be playing in it eating rolls and giving back rubs just like you did back-in-D-day.
I loved foam, ate rolls, and gave back rubs "back-in-D-day"???? Holy shit! Why was I not informed of this sooner?!?!!!! Thats all definitely news to me. See y'all in the 2nd room! :D
Peace ~Katie

man, I don't know what "D-Day" you speak of, but when I think of D-Day I certainly don't think of backrubs, and euphoric feelings
;)

BdReligionGrrl (5:18:51 PM): dUdE. i Am LiKe So ToTaLlY lIkE bLoWiNg Up HaRd At ThIs PaRtY.
DavidSmoooth (5:19:42 PM): lol ew
nuff said :D

don't feel like arguing, cuz i honestly don't care, but
**WAVES THE NOT SO ANTI PLUR FLAG**
WOOT WOOT!!! yes to each there own, i'll be having my fun being sober (mr. beam can't make an appereance seeing as though i'm low in funds) dancing, smiling, laughing, meeting new people, and havin a kick ass time acting like a 12 year old, wooohoooo!!!!!
if i honestly actually cared :)

^^
yo kev, it's refreshing to see someone who's been in the scene for a while that doesn't have to act so jaded. Even tho I may be guilty of bitching and loathing "raving" as much as anyone else, it's good to see people can just.... you know, "have fun".. *gasp*. If I go I'll be right beside you havin a blast, bro. :) I've been eyein some rather large water rifles.. beware ;)
[ 07 August 2002: Message edited by: TopRocka ]

damnit, im just gonna have to go out and buy one o dem water guns......your all dead muwahahahahaha ;)

^^
Oh yes, it's true, it's damn true. In full force, equipped with a deadly arsenal of water rifles, will be the..
A
P
C

Surrender, or drown trying
;)