Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Wet Pills

Mavrick

Bluelighter
Hi All,

On the weekend I managed to drop a bag with 4 green mitsis in the loo....thankfully it had been flushed first! The bag was slightly open and had filled with water before I salvaged it. The four pills have totally disolved in the bag. I want to dry it out and put the powder into caps. What is the best way to do this? Microwave? Conventional oven? Outside in the sun? I want to loose as litlte of the mixture as possible.

Thanks!

An oven on lowest setting would be good. but be VERY VERY VERY careful if it is fan forced.... I'm sure I don't need to explain why :p

Dry in an oven on low as Paisly has suggested - no fan- or instead, spread on a plate and place on top of a table side lamp. If you go for the lamp idea, use a low wattage bulb and be sure to avoid the possibility of a fire by monitoring it until it's dried.

Since they are already wet, I'd suggest you take the liquid and dry that separately as some of the MDMA will have dissolved in the liquid. So, if you throw out the liquid, you may also throw out much of the MDMA.

DONT use a microwave

buy some dessicant and put them in a tupperware container, but don't let the pills touch the dessicant.

but be VERY VERY VERY careful if it is fan forced....
I've got visions of people being caught licking out the inside of the oven, and then trying to explain what the hell they are doing... ;)

buy some dessicant and put them in a tupperware container, but don't let the pills touch the dessicant.

If the pills are really wet, this will take ages, and possibly also require changing the dessicant a few times. Remember that the water will also contain some MDMA.

Note that this is not a difficult procedure. It just needs to be monitored.

phase_dancer said:
If the pills are really wet, this will take ages, and possibly also require changing the dessicant a few times. Remember that the water will also contain some MDMA.

Note that this is not a difficult procedure. It just needs to be monitored.
Considering many people dry mushrooms this way, I don't think its a problem. How many ml of water can a pill absorb? I would dry it with dessicant.

I think you should just throw what crap is left in the bin,Toilets even though flushed still may have viruses such as Hep A or B so ingesting the crap u have would be stupid....

If the toilet was in your house and you know how well cleaned the toilet is then go ahead and dry it out and take it....

But if it was a public toilet then Forget about it....

I know what goes into my toilet so theres is no chance I would be eating something that came out of it, I don't care how well I clean it ;)

Considering many people dry mushrooms this way, I don't think its a problem. How many ml of water can a pill absorb? I would dry it with dessicant.

I was going on this bit of information.

The bag was slightly open and had filled with water before I salvaged it.

Assuming he didn't pour the water off, then it could equate to quite a lot of water.

I would suggest you crush the powder as fine as your can first it will dry easier and faster. Spread the powder evenly on a plate and just place on top of a lamp or next to a heater for a while, mix it around occasionally, and then transfer to your capsules. :)

Um just out of curiosity, how the hell did you manage to drop 4 pills in the toilet??.

dropping while in the toilet, out of peoples prying eyese is my guess. i always worry i will drop em in but thank god i havent!

mrK!NGP!N said:
I think you should just throw what crap is left in the bin

If not for the viruses, at least for your OWN dignity I mean DAMN have some respect for yourself. I couldnt live with myself if I ever resorted to such a demeaning fiending. Disgusting man.

mrK!NGP!N said:
I think you should just throw what crap is left in the bin,Toilets even though flushed still may have viruses such as Hep A or B so ingesting the crap u have would be stupid....

If the toilet was in your house and you know how well cleaned the toilet is then go ahead and dry it out and take it....

But if it was a public toilet then Forget about it....

Yes, I second that, I read in Dr.Karl article somewhere, or maybe it wasn't Dr.Karl, and saw similar story in TV show Oprah (no I don't watch it regularly I don't wipe my tears in their sobbing feel-good stories how Oprah tries to help people and boost her Karma or some shit anyway)

It's a know fact that toliet contains way less bacteria than the Kitchen bench and sponge/wipe, considering a large percentage of household have the same sponge/wipe used for long periods and they don't throw away old sponge/wipes out often enough. The water from toliets is flushed often.

Chopping boards are often just washed away or just "wiped off quickly" not well enough, and don't soak in disinfectant or bleach over night often enough to kill the remaining hidden bacteria from meats and similar products as Kitchen tempetures are often prefect climats for bacteria to breed.

You are more likely to get the shits/runs from the kitchen than the toliet.

Either way, I can't decide myself if I will consume the pills if I dropped them in the toilet. 8(