• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Wet crack cocaine residue

Crack_edc

Greenlighter
Hello everyone. I hope someone can give me some information. I use a glass pipe for smoking crack cocaine. I love the residue you can scrape after its dried. However sometimes the residue is wet and never dries or solidifys. Why does this happen and what can help.

Many thanks

Is the residue that remains wet smokable? I rarely scrape the pipe rather heat till it melts then push. If it's alot of residue I may scrape a portion out then push.
At times moisture from our breath even saliva runs into the stem. Ever ruin a pipe like this? I'm assuming if brief amounts of moisture escape into the stem this may cause the residue oil to not fully harden.
Check your technique how you position your apparatus to avoid possible drooling into it

Is the residue that remains wet smokable? I rarely scrape the pipe rather heat till it melts then push. If it's alot of residue I may scrape a portion out then push.
At times moisture from our breath even saliva runs into the stem. Ever ruin a pipe like this? I'm assuming if brief amounts of moisture escape into the stem this may cause the residue oil to not fully harden.
Check your technique how you position your apparatus to avoid possible drooling into it
Many thanks for your reply. The residue is smokeable it just cradles loudly and doesn't produce a good hit. I don't use a stem, I use a steamroller. I'm curious to understand techniques and pipe selection. Relatively new user.

Many thanks for your reply. The residue is smokeable it just cradles loudly and doesn't produce a good hit. I don't use a stem, I use a steamroller. I'm curious to understand techniques and pipe selection. Relatively new user.
*Crackles

I would think that you could rinse it with acetone or alcohol, evaporated it, then scrap it up.

If the residue crackles louder than usual it's most likely saliva. If the smoke some- what burns hotter and burns your throat that's some additional moisture/saliva being smoked

I'm not familiar with the steamroller. Can spit drip into your pipe? Remember during a hit your mouth gets numb and if you're pointing the stem down angle the saliva will roll all the way to the chore and you would her the sizzle of your spit as it makes contact with the hot chore ruining your entire stem/hit/residue. Or atleast I believe there is not remedy to fix a stem like that but to clean/replace.

Another indication of moisture are little bubbles on the inside of the pipe along the sides. Assuming your pipe is translucent, this is easy to notice.