Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

west palm beach florida dope scene?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OXYmoron80

Greenlighter
im moving to south florida soon the palm beach area .. I was wondering what the scene is like over there? hows the quality?

i live 40 minutes north of palm beach in stuart florida. in palm beach you are indeed going to have access to high quality at crazy cheap prices.

weed
cocaine
molly molly molly molly molly
herion
oxycodone
xanax
lsd
mushrooms
dmt
ketamine

only thing thats not to popular down here is meth but it is available if wanted.

but my list goes on, florida is crazy with drugs and the prices are insane low. lol plus we have the best rehabs in the country!

palm beach
miami
ft pierce
orlando

are all hardcore drug zones
shits real down here keep it g
and you will see.

oh and dont forget we sadly have the strictest drug laws

This is an old thread but oh well. I just moved to SW Florida (Naples area) from Milwaukee and don't even know where to start. Everything is so different.

I have the misfortune of being located in Naples too. There are no open market scenes. It's all knowing someone who knows someone and usually that someone is coming from Miami or Fort Myers. Pills are more readily available, however pricing has become outrageous. Heroin is slowly migrating to SW Florida and even with that, be prepared to pay double.

I would suggest going to Fort Myers, it is much more obvious when figuring out "where to start."

Status
Not open for further replies.