• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Wellbutrin iv

Do not inject or IV/IM pills. They are designed to be taken orally.

I have never plugged anything but even this route of administration might be more safe than injecting. Even snorting the pill would be better than IV/IM.

125 or 175 of Wellbutrin XL taken orally made me feel that I had stayed up all night drinking lots of caffeine, despite how I had slept for 8 hours. So I stopped taking it after two or three days.
By the way... I you have trouble sleeping like I do when I stop medicating (to detox), try Melatonin. I usually sleep during the day every other day. So I usually stay up/go out during most nights. Melatonin works better than Ambien (a benzo which is sometimes used for anesthesia). It feels better than benzos, 'cause it makes WANT to sleep. It doesn't knock me down like Ambien.

I am currently on Wellbutrin and I had NO idea anyone used it recreationally. I'm already on another anti depressant and I haven't noticed any change either way since I've been taking it. My doctor said it should help my non existing sex drive but I call bullshit! I don't thinking it's helping at all, I'm thinking about having my doctor take me off of them. Any advice? I have tried so many different antidepressants and I feel like not one of them has helped. I'm not sure what to do at this point.

Oh yeah! This is my very first post since joining 7 years ago 😯
It helped my S..X drive (10 sec became my record) :p I've tried dozens of antidepressants before trying ADHD meds. Have you tried anything for anxiety? Sometimes anxiety makes you feel depressed, etc. Pregabalin for example is for generalized anxiety disorder and most people don't find it to be addictive (I quit even without lowering the dosage gradually). Benzos (preferably something like Diazepam (Valium), unless you live in a country where they prescribe Flunitrazepam (Rohypnol/Ruffy), or try Clonazepam (Clonotril) which helps with panic attacks and most cases of epilepsy). If SSRIs make you a-social/antisocial you may want to try SNRIs (you'd have to find the correct dosage since many people get trouble sleeping) Effexor (Venlafaxine). I only liked using Duloxeting / Fluoxetine (I confuse them 'cause they have similar names). If you were a male who had pre....ture e.......n, I'd advice getting diagnosed by an expert for ADHD and/or using SNRIs :) Oh... I just remembered you wrote that you tried many antidepressants. Then I suggest trying anxiety meds (benzodiazepines are addictive --be careful), or ADHD meds (Ritalin/Concerta or Strattera or Vyaness or whatever your a qualified doc suggests). For ADHD meds you might have to find a pediatric psychiatrist (usually you have to get diagnosed before 18 :/ ), or a Neurologist. Although ADHD meds are difficult to get prescribed in E.U. (maybe it's easy not in the U.S. or wherever you reside). Still... benzodiazepines like Valium help. May I suggest a few glasses of wine? It solves any problem :p

Hello! I'm a first time poster, but a long time consumer. (Of recreational drugs and bluelight content.) So first off a hugeTHANK YOU bigtime!! To the community and to the people who magic up the circut things to keep this site alive. I have a question about using wellbutrin iv. Whaaaat? You may be saying, as did I when i learned of this practice. It was reported to produce a coke/crack-like rush, and lemme tell ya, it did not dissapoint. It is short lived and kinda leaves you feeling icky, but wanting another one. What's the overdose potential of bupoprin? At which quantities does it become accutely dangerous? Like od death dangerous? I have heard that long time use can cause necrotizing injury, and have seen a pretty gnarly crater myself reportedly caused by long term wellbutrin injection. What im most concerned about now tho is danger of overdose because of its tendency to drop u off so fast and want to do it again.
Every time you inject Wellbutrin a vein/artery collapses and the tissue becomes that hard that you won't be able to penetrate the same spot with a needle (kind of like superman when he almost died and took him at a hospital, but couldn't inject meds 'cause they couldn't penetrate his skin :p ). Even if someone told you of another way to abuse it without seriously damaging your body, I don't know if it damages your brain permanently. You shouldn't be messing with adrenaline/norepinephrine/dopamine dysregulating meds. Cocaine and crack are way safer! As for overdose... if your physical condition is good you can't OD --it's like being a race driver for a few seconds. Also if you haven't experienced veins/arteries collapsing and you don't know how to find the femoral vein, then you most certainly are injecting a very small amount. Still...... STOP IT!!!!! I KNOW PEOPLE WHO LOST THEIR ARM OR LEG! If you insist (PM me for a non IV way of abusing it, but it's still more dangerous than cocaine/crack cocaine!) :(

By the way... I you have trouble sleeping like I do when I stop medicating (to detox), try Melatonin. I usually sleep during the day every other day. So I usually stay up/go out during most nights. Melatonin works better than Ambien (a benzo which is sometimes used for anesthesia). It feels better than benzos, 'cause it makes WANT to sleep. It doesn't knock me down like Ambien.
I may try melatonin again. I tried it once with vitamin B3 and it gave me very vivid lucid dreams when I took a nap.

Kinda makes sense. Wellbutrin inhibits the reuptake of dopamine (same MOA as meth, only I'd imagine in drastically smaller amounts under normal dosing) but it also primarily works by inhibiting the reuptake of norepinephrine (cousin of adrenaline) which I'd imagine is where the seizure risk comes from. Injecting it directly to the bloodstream is going to dump a significant amount of norepi into your body, which would explain the rush you felt from forcing a partial fight/flight response. So yeah, in theory, it could cause seizures and heartattacks but I don't know how likely it is.

Most likely it is just a fairly corrosive drug and if you miss the vein and inject it into soft tissue can cause that crater. Necrotizing wounds are bacterial and are a risk with any puncture wound from an object that isn't clean.

Anyway, I did not know you could actually get high off Wellbutrin, so I learned something today.
If you inject an extreme dosage and keep doing it for a few days, you experience mydriasis/movement dissorder/etc. Mydriasis is a tingling sensation that you get from some medication that people who have Parkinson use and they don't inhibit receptors; they mostly increase those the production and uptake of neurons which in some cases are metabolized in a way that either causes the death of certain neurons or desensitizes them. A research showed that even after 2 weeks an adrenoreceptor was that desensitized that led to an increase of production of other neurons that were not supposed to get that excited. A neuronal alteration is not a thing to toy with (otherwise we'd all be abusing meds that get metabolized to dopamine or using dopamin instead of inhibitors :) ) People who use it for a period of time probably will start noticing it works differently (depression/stress probably kicking in 'cause the adrenergic receptor can't do anything to regulate neurons that it should have been able to). So... I'd use crack instead of abusing Wellbutrin (and I've done it in the past out of curiosity). I wonder why isn't a warning about it. It's mostly 'cause of the abuse, but happens even if you use it for a long period of time. INHIBITOR MY ASS!!!

I may try melatonin again. I tried it once with vitamin B3 and it gave me very vivid lucid dreams when I took a nap.
I 8 different pills daily some of them are vitamins/omega oils/etc, but I also overdose on stimulants sometimes (depends on my diet). I also use ADHD stimulants. Melatonin makes me unable to wake up unless I sleep for 6-8 hours every day. Maybe other supplements help, but I only get sleepy with Melatonin (it's a hormone that people like me: functional autistic/ADHD/avoid daylight/light/etc). I tried it recently (usually taking 2mg). I hope I won't get used to it and it stops working. I believe I stopped having lucid dreams (which was another reason I never liked sleeping) :/

I am currently on Wellbutrin and I had NO idea anyone used it recreationally. I'm already on another anti depressant and I haven't noticed any change either way since I've been taking it. My doctor said it should help my non existing sex drive but I call bullshit! I don't thinking it's helping at all, I'm thinking about having my doctor take me off of them. Any advice? I have tried so many different antidepressants and I feel like not one of them has helped. I'm not sure what to do at this point.

Oh yeah! This is my very first post since joining 7 years ago 😯
Oh... by the way, an ex-girlfriend of mine had it and she told it's called anhedonia. Best med would be looking for a better boyfriend or a "toy" :p By the way... Snuff used to play on repeat (day & night) for half a month for personal reasons once upon a time, even though I like their first albums more (more aggressive).

Awful taste of humor :( If it isn't anhedonia (not enjoying the "act of ..."), just probably is a good explanation, then may I suggest things that I noticed working? Doing stuff that make you feel good (parties/concerts/whatever) that your partner enjoys as well. Trying LSD, or even better ecstacy, or even better MDMA (molly) along with your partner. It seems to be important to be on the same page (having fun/having used the same substances). After that things might take their own course (towards a bette s..x drive --you'll get to know yourselves better and have those fun time experiences). I'm no expert, I'm just writing down what a person who had a simmilar problem did and helped her (me too :p ). For fucks sake.... your nickname also holds the key to it as well. No Snuff-like songs! No mopping down. Totally f....d up the thread, but.... hhmm... oh yes, I'm a male, but I believe I've noticed females who at a point of their lives where asocial or even antisocial and consuming some alcohol, but forcing themselves to go out and not get comfy and watch a movie, went to a club/concert/whatever and the sleepy feeling turned into and anti-anxiety/anti-hatred feeling and found out that some of us have mood swings that last for a long period of time. So.... meeting different "subjects" every time helped. Excuse me if I am seem to be a bit intrusive (?). I didn't mean too. I all these roofies/valium/coffee/etc cause logorrhea (talking too much) when you're off them for months. Those help a lot with that thing as well (small dosage).

Totally forgot! Visit an endocrinologist, get your hormones checked. Sometimes a littles non-androgenic testosterone helps a lot (even women). In case you're on the lower part of the "healthy scale", you could try natural ways (many life-style changes), or prohormones/hormones (it's totally normal --I know women who got benefited by it more than any meds they'd tried).

Last edited:
Don't IV bupropion in any form. It'll melt your veins and can cause some serious tissue necrosis. Also if you're prone to have allergic reactions then more so. The high isn't worth it either. It's better just eat the damn pills. 400mg got me a mild speed like high but nothing fancy. If you go out drinking then maybe popping a 400mg would be a nice boost for the night. Also snorting this thing is like snorting a chili powder.

Wow my friend. I have only snorted Bupoprion / Wellbutrin but injecting it, thats ANOTHER LEVEL. I have seen the people who abuse Wellbutrin IV. Not a cure picture bro.
Wellbutrin in my country, crushing it to fine powder and doing (aheeem) bad stuff, like snorting it feels sooooooo much painfull that I injected 99% percent alcohol and felt sooo much better; even pouring in your nostrils pharmaceutical denatured alcohol (99%) or minoxidil felt like milk :p
Hello! I'm a first time poster, but a long time consumer. (Of recreational drugs and bluelight content.) So first off a hugeTHANK YOU bigtime!! To the community and to the people who magic up the circut things to keep this site alive. I have a question about using wellbutrin iv. Whaaaat? You may be saying, as did I when i learned of this practice. It was reported to produce a coke/crack-like rush, and lemme tell ya, it did not dissapoint. It is short lived and kinda leaves you feeling icky, but wanting another one. What's the overdose potential of bupoprin? At which quantities does it become accutely dangerous? Like od death dangerous? I have heard that long time use can cause necrotizing injury, and have seen a pretty gnarly crater myself reportedly caused by long term wellbutrin injection. What im most concerned about now tho is danger of overdose because of its tendency to drop u off so fast and want to do it again.
My fault mostly. although better safe than sorry. There are soo much cheaper meds/drugs. As I wrote "a guy is going to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair and he became a gambling/homeless/scared beggar. I alwats hated needles, but you lose your mind with that med (not in a good way. Someone killed his testicles by missing by half than an inch. OD? I'm not commenting (please, pardon me, I mistook the forum with another. Not just dangerous.... You get in a frenzy mode for a few second, you may even do it in front of family. It has a pKa around 8, and it can get a lot more dangerous. You could PM me for a non IV/IM/Rectal/etc way, but I wouldn't do it again anymore.

What do the Rohypnol or roofies do? Be careful combining it with benzos.
Usually the make you tired/sleepy/temporary memory loss. Some take small amounts. I'm just tolerant to them kind of like my favorite substance (WINE) :) Roofies are a miracle med for ADHD people like myself. They are all addictive... hmm.. oh yeah inhibitions dissapear. Many psychiatrist monitored me closely in order to find a balance between meds. If anyone want to party, they should try something more euphoric (unless it's s.....x --people stop being shy (mostly). If you don't have cold and sweaty at the same time hands (or that other things people generalized anxiety have, Better avoid them. Quitting without lowering your dosage slowly could get you bedridden for even a year; Opiates/coke/meth/etc are nothing compared to chronic use of benzos when quiting cold turkey. Roofies are benzos (Flunitrazepam). They act fast, and according to many they don't make you pass out. Being awake and having little to less inhibition, is a DANGEROUS thing. H

Usually the make you tired/sleepy/temporary memory loss. Some take small amounts. I'm just tolerant to them kind of like my favorite substance (WINE) :) Roofies are a miracle med for ADHD people like myself. They are all addictive... hmm.. oh yeah inhibitions dissapear. Many psychiatrist monitored me closely in order to find a balance between meds. If anyone want to party, they should try something more euphoric (unless it's s.....x --people stop being shy (mostly). If you don't have cold and sweaty at the same time hands (or that other things people generalized anxiety have, Better avoid them. Quitting without lowering your dosage slowly could get you bedridden for even a year; Opiates/coke/meth/etc are nothing compared to chronic use of benzos when quiting cold turkey. Roofies are benzos (Flunitrazepam). They act fast, and according to many they don't make you pass out. Being awake and having little to less inhibition, is a DANGEROUS thing. H
iN many countries where they still prescribe them, they add food coloring so that it makes it hard to mix into a person's drink. They are one of the best benzos (only when used in moderation); work quickly, don't make you pass out, you still believe you're in control, but.... When someone gets benzo prescription, it would be ideal to spend a few days home, try talking to people on the phone, etc. So that you find how they make you work. Clonazepam, as an example, make me emotional, compulsive, etc. I would use them daily if I hadn't any problems causing you that much stress that you don't want to get out of bet or doing chores, work, etc. IMPORTANT: meds work differently according to your lifestyle. Start by making small changes; spend 10min doing something that you hate, but have to do. By the way Clonazepam is a lot more powerful than roffies (probably why they added a spicy minty flavoring.

Ambien is used in many countries as a sedative before surgery. Kind of worked on me,

Half of the problem we have are part of we deal with stuff during day/night (I for example "listen to music"). It helps a bit. Google ADHD/functioning autism/sleep disorders/endocrinological tests. Just spend a few minutes per day to relax, or do change things that stress you, etc

I
Hey there ClassicRando, and welcome to BL! :)

Quite a few folks around here have used bupropion, so hopefully they'll all chip in. However I will say that one of the biggest problems with bupropion is that it's comparatively notorious for causing seizures, compared to many other stimulants, and particularly given the amount you need to get a decent effect. That's probably what you're going to want to be most concerned about, even compared to the necrotizing tissue risk from IV'ing the stuff (which is a really bad idea, as you already seem to know).
Idk I got 150mg xl pill and that was the most cracked out least euphoria that I ever felt I literally just obsessed over Los Angeles in the 80’s for the week I took it. But I agree it is more prone to cause seizures and I had a bout with insomnia 3 days after stopping use that has petrified me to this day.

Ambien is used in many countries as a sedative before surgery. Kind of worked on me,
I took 4 ambien one time and worked out with mr Olympia at the time and don’t remember a damn thing. I also tattooed fuck you on my arm after a brief love affair with ambien. No way. Melatonin magnesium and no caffeine. Plus sun theanine.

I was reading about the action in some peer reviewed shit, and it's very odd, it doesn't really affect NE in the end. The affinity is really weak, and it affects DAT low-moderate.. I think I read DAT was <50 mg/ul. I think it's the metabolites that do the job, and I also think the seizure risk is overblown unless you have a history. Sorry I don't have references, that was awhile ago.
Odd, and effective drug.
I am so sorry
I really want to try Wellbutrin/Bupropion as a therapy for myself mental health wise (not recreationally).

It is a Norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitor (NDRI) which is why it hits like coke (dopamine, stimulant). Makes sense. So they claim. Explaine to me please why after prolongued use of Wellis dopamine receptors become desensitized? Did they mention that even using safe dosages desensitizes DRI leading to dopamine reuptake in which medical school? I may ask 2 of doc cousins ro send you a memo or top leader researcher chosen out of 5 experts biologist doing a PhD in Neuroscience (Nick Kaloudis) where did you get your degree? How many years? BY THE WAY cheap hospital labs don't have Reflexes labs, neither where EUs top scientists work

I’m sorry I can’t tell you about safe dosages to inject (you can always start low and build tolerance- fair warning it’s very addictive) just know what to take orally (which starts at 150mg daily if XL, so if doing IV I would start lower than that). Everything comes with risks but when it comes to IV... it’s not just the drug you have to worry about it’s the method itself as someone talked about above.

Localised necrosis isn’t even the worst of it! I’ve had several patients over the years who self injected will all sorts of things (crushed up oxy anyone?) and ended up in hospital for months with intravenous injectable antibiotics through a special catheter (PICC or CVAD) that goes to the heart because the infection has caused abscesses along the spine and epidural space which also affects movement. Some end up with extensive deep vein thrombii all up their arms to their subclavian which can easily travel to the brain, heart and lungs etc.
So, you’re in a lot of pain, your limbs are swollen and you can’t move as well, you’re withdrawing from drugs and then find out you have to spend 4-8 weeks in hospital because they can’t trust you at home with this special catheter because you’re likely to use it to shoot up.... You can imagine how that would feel like hell for anybody!

I’m not in the business of telling people what to do with their lives, just providing some more information for you to take into account when you think of shooting anything up. From a place of love <3

Snorting still has risks but I mean... have you thought of that instead? Going to Google it myself now.

Take care!
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18708076/ Who told you that I keep snorting/INJECTING? I just tried it,,but I;ve wittnessed many having those symptoms . "I’m not in the business of telling people what to do with their lives, just providing some more information for you to take into account when you think of shooting anything up (who don't know anything biology Also. From a place of love Irony isn't an argument. 2 of Cousins work treating drug addicts for free, because you may live in trouble free country COWARDS ABANDON COUNTRY / WIFE / CHILDREN. MY GRANDFATHER OUTLIVED 4 WARS YOU COWARD?, but here people die daily. Ironic, you wait for people to get there is order to say you love them? In my country docs PREVENT!!!! GIVE ME NAMES AND I PROMISE AT LEASE A FEW WILL GET WHAT THEY DESERVE. THE THING IS THAT YOU ARE A COWARD, DON'T READ, ARE AFRAID OF DOCS STOPPING DRUG PRESCRIPTIONS HOW COME IN MANY COUNTRIES TAKE USED NEEDLES, GIVE THEM NEW, AND TEACH THEM IN ORDER TO AVOID THE AFFORMENTIONED? HOW MANY YEARS DID IT TAKE TO BECOME A DOC? ANOTHER THING. CAN YOU EVEN READ? I SPOKE OF FIRST PASS METABOLISM. I EVEN WROTE IT DOWN FOR YOU BYPASSING FIRST PASS METABOLISM OMG AMD TALKING TO A CHIMP? WHAT THE FUCK? SO HOW COULD IT DO THAT TO A JUNKIE HUH? I'VE BEEN NATURAL SINCE ELEVEL HGH IS VERY HIGH THEN. YOUR FRIEND WAS DOING DRUGS, AND WHEN THEY TOLD HIM TO TAKE ALL KINDS OF DANGEROUS SHIT TO EARN CASH. HE DID I SWALLOW A BAG OF H...N WITH A HOLE IN IT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU AND YOUR LIVER. I EVEN SAID MANY DRUGS/MEDS ARE BETTER TQKEN ORALLY. TELL ME SMART DOC,: DO YOU KNOW WHAT ARE KETONES AND HOW SOMEONE ACCIDENTALLY KILLS YOUR KETOSES. I DO! HAD A GYM FRIEND AND A 2 YEAR DOC LIKE YOU GAVE HIM MEDS THAT HAD GALACTOSE. WHO GAVE FUNERAL FATHER 4 AMBIEN? HOW COME DRUG TRAFFICING SUCKS IN THE US? ARREST SICK/ADDICTED PEOPLE AND LET THE GRIDDY DOCS PRESCRIBE MORE THAN ESCOBAR. THIS IS WHY THEY AVOID DOCS FROM THE US GET A MILK PACK DIVIDE LACTOSE BY 2 AND TELL ME HOW MANY GR OF GALACTOSE IT HS (8 YEARS I WAS ALLOWING UP TO 50 GRAMS OF FRUICTOSE/GALACTOSE LYING FUCK
THEY DON'T KILL IT. YOU HAVE TO HAVE LIKE AN 80IQ BARELY LEGAL TO TALK. YOU ALSO PEE THE ENERGY YOU DON'T SPEND. OOOOH WAIT YOUR FRIEND WAS USING PREGNANCY TESTS TO PEE ON NOT KETOSTICKS. HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE MADE HIS STOMACH LARGER THAN HIS BRAIN SO HE THOUGHT HE WAS PREGNANT.
MR. IGNORANT MILK SUGAR IS GALACTOSE AND GLUCOSE A CUP OF PURE MILK HAS 100GR OF MILK? MILK HAS LIKE 5GRAMS OF LACTOSE? THIS MEANS 2GRAMS OF GALACTOSE. YOUR FRIENDS DIED BECAUSE HE WAS TOO LAZY TO READ EVEN A PAGE IN WIKI. AS FOR KETOSES AND KETONES... OUR ANCESTORS GREW UP FINE. CONSTANT ENERGY LEVELS THAT FEED MIND AND BODY. READY TO HUNT AND FEED FAMILY NOOOOOOOOOT BUY DRUUUUUGS. HE COULD HAVE GOOGLED IT FOR FREE. I WAS ON KETO FOR 8 YEARS. OH YEAH WHAT DID YOU DO ABOUT YOU "MURDERED BY 2 GRAMS OF GALACTOSE 4 AMBIEN ETC FRIEND? GO TO A RALLY, DO DRUGS? KNOW HOW TO MAKE A MOLOTOV COCTAIL LIER? BOOOHOOO

LIVER DOESN'T CREATE KETONES. NO IN MY COUNTRY THEY TREAT ADDICTS NOT LAZY PEOPLE WHO PAY FOR DRUGS WHOLE DAYS WORK MONEY OR LEAVE BECAUSE YOUR GOVERMENT GIVES THEM ENOUGH TO BUY DRUGS AND KEEP YOU SLAVE SLAVES SLAVES. HOW MANY OF YOUR FRIENDS PROTEST, COPS KNOW THAT YOU ARE TOO SCARED TO DO ANYTHING. A KID DIES HERE MOLOTOVS FLY LIKE MOSQUITOS.
When something doesn't get metabolized in the liver means the liver doesn't get stressed. You take 4 ambien and speak of escobar? who prescribed them? I'll call and ask. He even was taking a monosacharite that get you even in low levels into ketoacidosis OR NOONE TOLD HIM FRUICTOSE ISN'T ALLOWED EITHER (TOMATOE IS ONE PART FRUICTOSE ONE PART GLUCOSE. IGNORANCE IS BLISS. BLAME EVERYONE ELSE EXCEPT TO THE ONE WHO DID'NT EVEN READ A 10 PAGE BOOK. I''LL TELL YOU WHY: HOW MUCH MONEY DOES THE US CITIZEN EARN EVEN WHEN NOT WORKING? ENOUGH FOR SUCH DRUGS. DO YOU KNOW RUSSIAN CROCODIL? THOSE GUYS CAN'T EVEN AFFORD WEED. IF THEY EARNED 10EU A DAY, THEY WOULDN'T BE SELLING THEIR ASSES. HOW MANY OF YOUR POOR MALE FRIENDS GET MONEY FOR SEX? IF DOC GETS 30EU HERE.... HE'S RICH. TOO COMPLICATED TO EXPLAIN. ALTHOUGH I CAN TELL YOU THAT KETONES ARE ENERGY, JUST NEEDS CONVERSION SO YOUR BODY KEEPS RELEASING (ADIPOSE TISSUE) IF YOU ALLOW YOUR LIVER TO SECRETE TOO MUCH INSULIN, BOOM KETOACIDOSIS. 4 AMBIEN IS A DAYS WORK RICH US PRIVILAGED KIDS. HOW MANY OF YOUR FRIEND CONTRACTED AIDS TO GET 300$ / MONTH? HUH?
LOL WHAT? AFTER TRIPHOSPHATE ADENOSIDE ATP YOU BURN GLYGOGEN, FAT DOES DO THAT QUICKLYY ENOUGH SO IT KEEPS BURNING AND WHEN YOU PEE OF THE PREG TEST YOU THINK YOU PEE KETONS. YOU LOOK FOR A MULTICOLORD STRIP NOT ONE THAT GET BLUE OR PURPLE. ROID RAGE? MORON. DO YOU KNOW HOW IS INSULIN SECRETED. TRY EATING 1KG OF THE STUFF THAT YOU USE TO MAKE A WEAK ALCALINE COKE (CRACK AS YOU DEALERS CALL IT)
I studied, before deciding what I really loved (not those around me) and after some "friend (?)" introduced me to Suboxone. OMG YOU ARE DUMB AS FUCK! BY THE AGE I USED IT (FOR A YEAR) I HAD GRADUATED 2 UNIVERCITIES WHILE WORKING . THEN I KEPT STUDYING TO GET MORE CERTIFICATES WHILE YOUR MOM WS FUCKING TO GET DRUGS. Wasn't fun, BUT euphoria is after all, a sign: You're using too much --talking (writing to be exact) in general, not the O.P., nor about any poster. I sound like a junkie sometimes, and I know that ADHD or Asperger's autism is a lame excuse (but it would take too much of your time and many personal reasons, I won't. I kind of lost, temporarily, my bookmarks (another lame excuse), have seen a ray of light (literally). Soooo I when I stop meds/drugs in order to detox, my autistic asocial/antisocial SINCE THIS IS YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE TELL THE DIFFERENCE BEYWEEN AN ASOCIAL AND AND ANTISOCIAL AND YOU'LL GET YOUR ANSWER BABOON. LOLhumor kicks in. Thank you for helping myself and other this kindly. Here we have Wellbutrin XR. I mistook it for another forum that I'm a member of since some people seem to want to get high. Snorting... tried once and wanted to die (I prefer snorting 99% denatured alcohol/the blue one/acetone/etc --tried it, but not again). People were offering me money, thinking I was crying 'cause I was sad. --there those of us who find beauty in sadness/sorrow (clue: famous painters :/ ) It was not my intention to challenge anyone trying anything stupide. I, myself, find the way the organizations like FDA allow meds to be sold with so little drug testing. I once bought some supplements from one the most internationally such company. A friend of mine who works somewhere with VERY expensive 'tools' and found small amounts of anabolic steroids. Where I reside we can't import many US products because of this (unfortunately things are changing --WELBUTRIN being a product that we little know about). At least psychiatrist (they don't comply the 3 rules of episteme THIS IS WHY THEY ARE NOT CALLED DOCTORS SIMPLE ENOUGH BABOON). Even meds that may have helped me in the past... their effect greatly varies of many things. I was merely trying to inform how harmful and totally is Welly from ADHD meds. Tests I've done show an extrapyramidical effect, much like dementia and the desensitization nerve fibers. By which I mean, better do drugs if you intended on abusing Wellies. I TRIED THEM FOR A WEEK. LOL PLEASE GO GET YOUR IQ TESTED BY MENSA DK

PS Please correct me if I oversted boundaries. After all noone will understand other or even her/his own self (at least thi is mathematically sound proof :)

BY THE WAY READ ABOUT THE 30IQ POINT BRIDGE. HINT. SINCE YOU HAVE AN IQ OF 80 YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND SOMEONE WITH 110IQ CAPICE?

PS2 I'm not an addict I start/stop taking meds depending on situation. I prefer a 1-3 glasses of wine because it makes me feel when I want to feel.... lets burn down Vincent Van Gogh paintings for preferring sorrow. By the do prefer people damaging themselves that getting info about something they'd do anyway? Oh maybe we should we ignore energy (E) equals mass (m) times the speed of light (c) squared (2). Maybe we should also forgest writters who were drinking themselves to death. Oh maybe we should reject Socratus' theorems, just because Aristotelean philoshopy is the only way of proving something WITH MATH (LOGIC). How about Newton or Da Vinci. Maybe Galilleo. No need for logic. OH DAVINCI LEFT A NOTE OF YOU!!!! DON'T FUCKING READ MY BOOK IF YOUR IQ IS LOW OR YOU DON;T UNDERSTAND MATH/PSYSICS PROBLEM (I MEAN IQ, NOT OPEN A BOOK AND STARING IT LIKE A CHIIMP

PS 3 Until the age of 28 had never tried drugs, nor was an alcoholic. I'm healthy as an ox. Judging someone's arguments by trying to degrade NO DEGRADING IS NOT AN EPISTEMY. WAS GALILEO OF SO MANY EPISTEMOLOGICALY WORKING (EVEN ARISTOTLE WROTE CRAP, BUT HIS THE FATHER OF LOGIC (HE TAUGHT HOMO SAPIENS THAT IF YOU FOLLOW ONLY 3 RULES YOU CAN PROVE EVEN THA YOU'RE NOT A CHIMP) them is not epistemyAMD I SUPPOSED TO BE A TEACHER? i HAVE LIFE LOWLIFES. .By the way Steroids were found in USA proteine / vitamine supplements. This is why you have to pay a BIIIG amunt of money in order to keep your USA supplements. MR. BABOON PROTEINS ARE COMPRISED OF AMINO ACIDS PEPTIDES..... YES, HUMAN RNA AND ALMOST EVERYTHING (EVEN YOU WHO MADE THE STUPIDEST COMMENT --ANCIENT GREEKS/AFRICANS/JAPANESE SURELY WAITED FOR THE MORONS WHO VOTE LIKE THAT) WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY FEEDING YOU

PS4 doing a few days test without standarized methods, is not epistemology. Much like psychologists in many countries prescribe psychiatric/neurologic/parkinonic/etc medication. These malpractices violate 2 rule of actual psyence and why soooo many countries don't train doctors and engineers. A GOOD DOC TAKES MAYBE MORE THAN 14 YEARS TO BECOME WHO HE IS. YOU? A YEAR OF SKYPE COURCES>?

P.S. 2 neurologists confirmed my theory (do you happen to know why meth addicts stop using after using Wellies? Inhibitors/antagonists/agonist. By the way..... THEY QUIT IMPORTING meds from many countries brcause if you cannot identify what will an exopyramidical effect is, or how does something work. WHY STOP THOUGH? DO YOU MEAN WELLIES WORK AS WELL? THEY MAKE THOSE FEW CELLS OF YOURS DIIIIIIE SO YOU STOP GETTING PLEASE CAUSE DOPAMINE GOES TO THAT PLACE THAT MAKES YOU WALK LIKE A DRUNK HOOKER ;) HOW MANY YEARS? IF YOU DON'T LIKE YOU SHOULD KNOW. INHIBITORS EVEN ALCOHOL/COFFEE/SMOKES PROTECT YOUR BRAIN. AGONIST MAKE YOU PRODUCE MORE DOPE, THEN TELL WHAT'S STOPING YOU FROM FRYING THOSE CELLS, HOW DO TRASPORTERS GET THERE (NEUROLOGICAL TERM/ EVEN THE HOOKERISH) ? ANTAGONISTS? INVERSE AGONISTS? SO.... HOOKER OR NOT?THIS IS MORONIC. THEY JUST DON'T ACCEPT THOSE THAT DO NOT GET AXIOMATECALLY APROVED USING EPISTIMLOGY EPISTIMOLOGT FOLLOWS 3 AXIOMATICALLY STRICTLY PROOF THEOREMS MAYBE YOU JUST INJECT METH SHOW US YOUR TEATH (HOW ELSE? GIVING BJS)? MY GRANFATHER HAS PARKINSONS'S YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT EVEN LEVODOPA...... (NEEDS 2 MORE SUBSTANCES --WHICH NEUROLOGIST DOESN;T KNOW WHAT PARKINSONS'S IS AND HOW THEY MEDICATE PEOPLE THESE DAYS) AFTER ALL YOU SPOKE OF INHIBITORS AND AGONISTS..... SHALL I THE STUPID ONE ANSWER EVERTTHYING?

How come so many studies after it's release in countries where YOU THE PATIENT HAVE TO REPORT negative side effects and they never said with certainty how it actually should be protecting the user? Maybe it's like that infamous purple tube of protein that was found to have steroids according to a scientist/friend who analyzed it in R......x N......on's lab (test that can't be done unless you work there and/or are rich? Why do substances like them are not allowed in most EU countries unless using skims?

Galactose & Fructose are monosaccharides that should never be consumed during Ketosis. Obsiously he neither had studied at all (this is basic), or subotaged you. You can even drink while staying in Keto. MORON YOU ALSO INCRIMINATED YOURSELF. HAD A REASON TO ANGER YOU. EVEN IN THE US CAN EXTRADICT SOMEONE WHO IMPERSONATES SOMEONE WHO ISN; I STUDY LAW AS WELL. THEY CAN PACK AND SEND YOU HERE WITHOUT THE RIGHHT TO TALK TO A LAWYER HAHAHHAHA
FUCKED UP. OKAY. APOLOGIZE, OR I CALL MY EUROPEAN EMBACY (IT'S NOT A FEDERAL LAW. TOMOROW I'LL SEND THE LAWS THEN IF YOU DON'T APOLOGIZE. I';;LL REQUITR YOUR INTERNATIONAL EXTRADICTIOIN. YOU DON'T EVEN GET A LAWYER (LOOK IT UP) No

NNOOOOOO! NATO HAS MORE THAN 5 MILITARY BASES HERE. IT'S NOT MEXICO EL BITCH. Made you mad, made yyou play the smart guys game (you kept using my cookies) impersonation of someone who's a NATO country residence..... according to my Eurocouncil lawyer still means youu get 12 no bail for breaking EU RULES. Know how many billion dollar equipment we bought last few months. I have a nice IP, and I'll send to your embacy my grandfagher[s medal's (4 wars or a junkie who impersonates a neiurologist? btw..... 7 years to become a doc then 7 more for the residency? )who aboug sending DEA there and then asking thE EU to honor the wars he won just so that junkies where you live can still be free? Friday. Not another day. moron... knew what i was to send before sending it. meth ruined white and gray matter. sorry a

I can take a drug test ANY DAY. You? methhead? :(

Last edited:
I am so sorry

I studied, before deciding what I really loved (not those around me) and after some "friend (?)" introduced me to Suboxone. Wasn't fun, BUT euphoria is after all, a sign: You're using too much --talking (writing to be exact) in general, not the O.P., nor about any poster. I sound like a junkie sometimes, and I know that ADHD or Asperger's autism is a lame excuse (but it would take too much of your time and many personal reasons, I won't. I kind of lost, temporarily, my bookmarks (another lame excuse), have seen a ray of light (literally). Soooo I when I stop meds/drugs in order to detox, my autistic asocial/antisocial humor kicks in. Thank you for helping myself and other this kindly. Here we have Wellbutrin XR. I mistook it for another forum that I'm a member of since some people seem to want to get high. Snorting... tried once and wanted to die (I prefer snorting 99% denatured alcohol/the blue one/acetone/etc --tried it, but not again). People were offering me money, thinking I was crying 'cause I was sad. --there those of us who find beauty in sadness/sorrow (clue: famous painters :/ ) It was not my intention to challenge anyone trying anything stupide. I, myself, find the way the organizations like FDA allow meds to be sold with so little drug testing. I once bought some supplements from one the most internationally such company. A friend of mine who works somewhere with VERY expensive 'tools' and found small amounts of anabolic steroids. Where I reside we can't import many US products because of this (unfortunately things are changing --WELBUTRIN being a product that we little know about). At least psychiatrist (they don't comply the 3 rules of episteme). Even meds that may have helped me in the past... their effect greatly varies of many things. I was merely trying to inform how harmful and totally is Welly from ADHD meds. Tests I've done show an extrapyramidical effect, much like dementia and the desensitization nerve fibers. By which I mean, better do drugs if you intended on abusing Wellies.

PS Please correct me if I oversted boundaries. After all noone will understand other or even her/his own self (at least thi is mathematically sound proof :)

PS2 I'm not an addict I start/stop taking meds depending on situation. I prefer a 1-3 glasses of wine because it makes me feel when I want to feel.... lets burn down Vincent Van Gogh paintings for preferring sorrow. By the do prefer people damaging themselves that getting info about something they'd do anyway? Oh maybe we should we ignore energy (E) equals mass (m) times the speed of light (c) squared (2). Maybe we should also forgest writters who were drinking themselves to death. Oh maybe we should reject Socratus' theorems, just because Aristotelean philoshopy is the only way of proving something WITH MATH (LOGIC). How about Newton or Da Vinci. Maybe Galilleo. No need for logic.

PS 3 Until the age of 28 had never tried drugs, nor was an alcoholic. I'm healthy as an ox. Judging someone's arguments by trying to degrade them is not epistemy.By the way Steroids were found in USA proteine / vitamine supplements. This is why you have to pay a BIIIG amunt of money in order to keep your USA supplements.

PS4 doing a few days test without standarized methods, is not epistemology. Much like psychologists in many countries prescribe psychiatric/neurologic/parkinonic/etc medication. These malpractices violate 2 rule of actual psyence and why soooo many countries don't train doctors and engineers.

P.S. 2 neurologists confirmed my theory (do you happen to know why meth addicts stop using after using Wellies? Inhibitors/antagonists/agonist. By the way..... THEY QUIT IMPORTING meds from many countries brcause if you cannot identify what will an exopyramidical effect is, or how does something work.
I don't know about your school, but doctors here go to 6-7 at gradschool, then, 4-7 more years depending on the practice that they want to follow. Not to mention PhD

Funniest thing is research result when google in English are things liKE 'we don't know yet why this does that or what it could 'cause long term usage. Wellies, even if used/not abused, start causing feeling such as depression. Yeah they write down what you mentioned. Could you explain to me the simpleton what do adrenergic? Hint: ΟΜΟΙΣΤΑΣΗ!!!!!!! oH YEAH Νέκροση (think of something that is used to try killing something very important). Adrenergic/homiostases\necrosis. Skin dies (necrotized), right? Hair/nails (are they dead cells (HOW DO hair and nails send a signal to the brain to make you body realize you cut them:/). Sooo, how many years does it take where you leave to become a doctor? Aristotle --apart from most of what he wrote was BS-- was that math IS PHILOSOPHY. Did the egg preeixst the chicken? I don;t need and answer. Docs here know math. it's a simple 2 number algorithm. A child's play like Gause's 11y.o prolem

Last edited:
Wellbutrin (at the product that they sell in the country where I currently reside) is that acidic that even placing a powdered pill under your tongue (takes around 15 minutes to make you feel as if you've taken cocaine) is that corrosive that next day you're going to be peeling skin tissue from your mouth. Snorting it?.... OMG! snorting 95% pharmaceutical alcohol/capsicum/grinded chill pepper feels painless. As for IV.... HUGE MISTAKE! If you try it (I will not tell you how --by the way filtering didn't help), you get crazy. I've gotten to 170 heart beats per moment. It lasted around 15 seconds then you begin feeling awful, so for some reason you want to do it again a few minutes later (I'm not referring to the small dosage and you can find on websites). Worst thing of all? One injection makes even arteries collapse :( If you inject dosages most junkies do in a small vein/adipose tissue/muscle... you're screwed. I'd just use one of the small dosage pills on days that I feel very tired, if I were trying to stop cocaine or any kind of amphetamine. ALTHOUGH don't break/chew the pill, and try controlling your temper (most people getting edgy). Neurologists I've spoken to about it tend to agree. ALSO if you've got ADHD, like I do, and use meds like Atomoxetine/Methylphenidate, it makes the not work as intended to. Lastly, it can damage neuroreceptors. They shouldn't be selling it without prescription. Abusing it doesn't make it work as an inhibitor and playing with the glands it affects when abusing it.... it's really dangerous!
The reason it doesn't make your head explode if you snort it, although it's like snorting Wasabi is it has a local anesthetic effect like lidocaine (a small amount), but it's still probably a 7 or 8 of 10 on the 'big fucking bag of no thanks' list.

I think the only worse thing I tried, out of boredom like bupropion was diphenhydramine. 11 out of 10. Now, that's a 25mg tablet, so it's gotta be whatever bittering agent they put in there (50mg can kill a toddler if they chew only two).