• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Social Well over a year clean from all drugs! Checking in here!

Eryximachus

Bluelighter
Hey there Bluelighters! Way back in late 2022, I decided to quit visiting drug sites like this as I focused on getting clean. I quit everything recreational along with steroids Summer of 2022, and finally kicked a 7-year benzo habit December 1, 2022. It's over a year later, and I have zero desire to do drugs. It's kind of amazing actually. I never thought I would get this far. There were a great many motivational and realistic posts here that set me on this path, and to all of you, I am sincerely grateful.

I wish everyone here well on their recovery journey. Feel free to ask me anything!

Hey there Bluelighters! Way back in late 2022, I decided to quit visiting drug sites like this as I focused on getting clean. I quit everything recreational along with steroids Summer of 2022, and finally kicked a 7-year benzo habit December 1, 2022. It's over a year later, and I have zero desire to do drugs. It's kind of amazing actually. I never thought I would get this far. There were a great many motivational and realistic posts here that set me on this path, and to all of you, I am sincerely grateful.

I wish everyone here well on their recovery journey. Feel free to ask me anything!
Congratulations! Keep fighting the good fight!