• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Welcome Welcome your new Drug Culture moderator, JTemperance! January 2022

deficiT

Sr. Moderator: NSADD, DC, & TDS
Staff member
Looks like @JTemperance is our first (un)lucky winner of 2022! Please join me in giving him a big round of applause.

Drug Culture is a great sub forum, and we have complete faith in your capacity to continue improving our processes and culture here.

Best of luck and Happy New Year!

standing ovation clap GIF

Announcing @JTemperance as Drug Culture's newest moderator!

The candidates were great and I wanted to say thank you to everyone who applied. My thoughts are that there will be another position opening up sometime this year. If you didn't make it this time, please apply when the next time rolls around.

Right now, I want to heap some praise on to JTemp! We look forward to seeing your contribution to Drug Culture and Bluelight as a moderator. I look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for steeping up.

I suck at writing these things. Congrats! You're gonna be great! Someone else say some nice things.

Happy 2022, everyone!

Announcing @JTemperance as Drug Culture's newest moderator!

The candidates were great and I wanted to say thank you to everyone who applied. My thoughts are that there will be another position opening up sometime this year. If you didn't make it this time, please apply when the next time rolls around.

Right now, I want to heap some praise on to JTemp! We look forward to seeing your contribution to Drug Culture and Bluelight as a moderator. I look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for steeping up.

I suck at writing these things. Congrats! You're gonna be great! Someone else say some nice things.

Happy 2022, everyone!
you def do not suck at it

Looks like @JTemperance is our first (un)lucky winner of 2022! Please join me in giving him a big round of applause.

Drug Culture is a great sub forum, and we have complete faith in your capacity to continue improving our processes and culture here.

Best of luck and Happy New Year!

I found the clap