• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Welcome to Bluelight, Greenlighters!

Howdy people I know, and friends whom I am still to meet.
I have recently joined the mighty blue team, and dang, it makes me proud!
I am a 23 year old UWA student who enjoys tearing up the dancefloor. Sounds like there is a few Perthies in the new bunch. Hope to see you at a show in the near future.

Hello everyone
Ive been here for a while.. but just dont have much interesting stuff to say.. life does that to you in Adelaide..id just like to say thanks to ruski for the loan of his tigger ears the other night... theres my claim to fame here..its the ears! and the point where he claims.. no sir, ive never seen the boy=)anyways im not sure that made any sence, actually i am sure it didnt.. but oh well i didnt have anything else to say and i thought it'd make me look cool.. as such.. byebye now

hiya... im also a newbie AND im also from Perth
is there an overwhelmingly large proportion of perth bluelighters??
or are we just the outspoken ones...

Hey all!
19 y/o male from sydney here.
More of a reader than a poster though
wink.gif

Gotta say thanks to Element~Ed for puttin me onto this.
smile.gif

hey, just another sydney kid here.
I've been reading BL for a while now but only just registered.
maybe one day you'll consider me wise enough to join this magical 'bluelighters' club that everyone speaks of
smile.gif

Hey, I'm Jatin, 20 from Cronulla, Sydney. Been raving since umm 97 (Laserdome 1 - The first is always the best isn't it?), I go large about once a month, and spend the time in between recovering and studying Computer Science (Ravers who are in I.T. has become such a cliche hasn't it?) at UTS.

YAY for sydney people!!!!
ahhh the bluelight club aint really all thats it cracked up to be, more just a bunch of monkeys with humourous head wear picking flea's of each other backs, occasionally pausing to clean up the drool on our fashionably lame trousers... and of course we love to boogie on down

hi everybody (hi dr nick!) jus kiddin just thought i'd say hi to all the greenlighters and in particular all the sydney sublime greenlighters, maybe we'll all meet up at utopia!

monkeys and flea's!
Now i definately want in
smile.gif

------------------
---
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

Well i'm new! to this site anyway.
I'm in melbourne (you suck sydney), 21 years old (male) and at uni (RMIT city/swanston st, anyone else?). Apart from techno i'm a fan of 80's music! Don't knock the 80's!

Wham rocked.
------------------
Shut up. If I wanted to listen to an arsehole, I would have farted.

[shamelessbump]
[/shamelessbump]
wink.gif

------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...

hello to y'all
finally got off my arse and posted!! YAY (have only had my password for aboot 2 months or more)
like moke man I tend to read more than post but how could I pass up this opportunity!!
Been in the scene for too long now (>8 years), still lovin it and ole canberra town just keep gettin betta and betta as the years go on!!
i have even (kinda) been to a meetup at Nick Warren at the ANU, pretty impressive for a non-poster huh??
Anyhoo hope to meet more of you in the future and thanx for the opp to finally post

HEY! Who's talk'n bout flea's and stuff? Huh? *chew'n on a flea*
Welcome Greenlighters.....unoffically you don't become a Bluelighter until you've seen a silly looking primate in monkey pants licking the acid of bark in the bush......
....unofficially!
smile.gif

nuff said....
------------------
NOTE: Plastic bananas are for eating, not throwing!

Hi im new too,actually im old and decrepid.Im the old man at the clubs that looks like a nark, its nice to feel welcome .thanks

hello everyone, my name is nathan.
ive been reading here for months but ive never posted. im from canberra and was
lucky enough to be at utopia on saturday. i personally had one of the greatest
nights of my life, i met a few bluelighters but i was a little intimidated =)
the only person i remember their name was black magic woman. i was with tom when
we met. im glad we met though it was very very pleasant. i was kinda shocked
when i saw my photos up with all her photos. im the one with black glasses and a
white polo shirt with blue and red at the top.
anyway, just saying hi.

Whoa!
De ja vou.......
Whoa!
De ja vou.......
By the way kids. If I find out any greenlighters are narcs, I dont care how many friggin bullets you have... I'll kick your ass.......
*Bunny runs behind sifu elver*

Hey..only joined bout 2 months ago...male 18 yrs old...youngn through and through..only got into clubbing/dance music in the last 6 months tho i still love my hip hop/rock/punk etc...Studying arts law at uni-good but gets in the way of clubbing addiction...love the site, lots to laugh at and reports are very handy (dont want another Utopia Wonderland experience) Stuck at home writing a media theory essay
frown.gif
when i should be at Gas with mates..oh well