Weirdos n freaks

Hey SJB, I relate to the other parts of your post too, but this part I was wondering: is it because you let yourself be vulnerable with them and they accepted you moreso than others?

I think it's mainly because I've never been comfortable spending time one-on-one with another person, and drugs or romantic interest are the things that can to some extent overcome that. I suppose it's essentially derived from a discomfort with allowing myself to be vulnerable. I'm a deeply self-reliant person and I find it difficult both to rely on others and to be a person another relies on (not that I'm unreliable -- quite the opposite -- but it's a position I'm instinctively uncomfortable with).

once upon a time it was the opposite.

I would love a fully modular synth it would be great.

Im at a point in my life where i don't care what others think. I could care less really
Couldn't care less or maybe you could care less. I know I could or maybe I couldn't. I don't know. Who's keeping tabs anyways.

Trying to be normal or caring what others think hurts. I always crash and burn when I look at myself through other people's eyes. I need both my eyes on the damn road just so I won't drive off the edge.

Fuck it... Every time I feel like I'm getting too dangerously close to giving a fuck I give myself a good slap because I know if I don't than life is about to give me a reality check across the cheek.

I know I'm not normal though. Made peace with it. Even the self professed freaks think I'm weird but that's OK because have you actually taken a moment to look what's considered normal in the face of late. They ain't right I'll tell you. Something's not quite right with the world, so they can keep this so called normal to themselves.

Last edited:
Kate Mckinnon Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live