• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Weird Tasting Meth....

HanzoSteel

Greenlighter
So my dealer gave me this stuff from a package it looked like he just received. He opens it’s up, unwraps the 2 pounds of duct tape (joking) from around the bag, gives me my stuff, and away I go.

I was smoking it later and thought it tasted strange. I couldn’t quite put my finger on it until I realized that the taste reminded me of the smell of duct tape. That strong, chemical adhesive smell we all know from using it over the years. Is it possible this is what I was actually tasting since it was wrapped around a bag containing the dope? The taste seemed to last through an entire bowl, not just the first couple hits. All of the contents of the bowl completely liquified and crystallized quickly after removing heat. Hits were thick and cloudy like usual. All of the “checks” I knew for detecting a cut batch weren’t raising any red flags.

Do you think I’ve explained the strange taste above from the duct tape? Or is this just good stuff and I shouldn’t have taken it for granted? Haha. Please let me know what you think, I am curious.