L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Weird, strange, and creepy online dating experiences

xxfreak187xx

Bluelighter
Anybody have any crazy stories about people you have met online. Be from weird creepy chats to maybe a time you met up with somebody and shit went sideways quick. Let's hear em

oh... also have this story about this kid I knew over the internet since I was like 11.

So met this kid online like when I was 10-11 years old. We became chat room buddies for the longest time. He was part of my OG fam or whatever, right.... he had a dope hacker type name and I always thought he was the l33t hacker(WHERE MY AOL INSTANT MESSENGERS BE AT).

anyways fast forward 15 years. I'm in my late 20's, he's in his early 30's... we randomly connect online again and realized that suddenly, after we both moved to cali we now live 30 min from eachother. I said hey man let's meet?

Oh, also, between these years this guy would seriously NON STOP spam me with all sorts of conspiracy theories, weird pseudoscientific quantum physics theories he invented.... all sorts of CRAZY shit. Little at the time I did not know this was a MAJOR sign of paranoid schizophrenia.....

So we meet up. It was about as fucking awkward as you can imagine two random dudes who met as preteens online meeting IRL for the first time. I brought some weed and he reluctantly took it like he didn't want it.... did a very stereotypical "puff but didn't really inhale" types of hits.

Whatever, didn't want to judge the guy. I mean he used to talk all about that drug life and shit before... whatever?

Anyways it was an awkward first meet up. We actually started hanging out, went to a few chess tournaments (we really connected on that as kids).....

anyways he was busy with work, I was busy doing drugs and the no-life thing....

parted aways a bit, like it's cool we met as friends but yeah that's all it would ever be type shit...

I eventually moved from Cali to Texas.... completely forgot about this guy tbh

Didn't talk for a year or two... then he randomly starts sending me messages like "when did you move to Dallas? I just moved to Plano! Crazy! That's just 20 min away!"

I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA if he was stalking me or what, but at this point after I knew he had some serious schizo problems as well as he's a very talented programmer/legit hacker... I was CREEPED THE FUCK OUT. What are the fucking chances this crazy schizo dude just happened to move to the same different parts of the country TWICE ???

I actually met up with him, we went to a fuckin dragonball z broly movie. I was trippin on shrooms and he was just... high and schizo... lol I never offered him weed again.

Really awkward and strange guy, but very polite and doesn't put off any bad vibes IRL. He makes a fuck load of money in CS/programming but was also completely FUCKED in a really bad divorce... dude works 9-5 making 120k salary and literally also does another job on the side, just to support himself now.... he got seriously FUCKED in the divorce

Oh well, we don't talk that much anymore, but I wish the best for him and his kids.

Also I met the wife, she was indeed a bitch and fucked him for way more than he deserved in the divorce

anways.... its a weird story.... I thought this guy what honestly stalking me at one point and it creeped me out.... turns out to just be 2 huge coincidences that we ended up moving, twice, to the same parts of the country within 20-30 min drive... lol

edit: also, at some point I had my own little psychotic break/schizo eiposode. I tried to connect with him on that, but he would never open up to me about his schizo. He has some serious parnaoid schizo like permanently.... luckily my schizo went away gradually after a year or two.... my brain healed itself.

I really do sympathize with anyone who has serious schizo, especially after meeting this guy.

Last edited:
I met a guy on grindr whos name was "Dogs?". When queried about what he was actually looking for, he confessed that he was seeking a hookup where he goes to someones house and he lets him fuck his dog.

I met a Satanic cult member who wanted to take me to his basement to meet "the others".

First night I met a guy, he admitted to me that he'd raped a 14 year old boy and described in detail how he fucked him so hard that he bled everywhere and ran home naked. But he was "so high I have no idea what happened". Fucking goof.

A 21 year old started calling me "Daddy Daddy Daddy!" and I was 28. I almost never go for anyone under 30, let alone several years younger than me. This just reaffirmed how much I'm just not attracted to the younger crowd. We're both in our 20s dude! So many pathetic "sugar babies" looking for a free ride from a man. At one point when I mentioned that I was getting some money coming in in a regular conversation he was like "buy me clothes!". Fuckin idiot. Terrible in bed too,got myself off cause he's "tired" or "saving your sugar for later". Loser. He's also incredibly jealous of me because I'm partnered with the man he loves so very much, he has messaged him "what can I do to be more like Alex to see you more".

A guy took me to an empty apartment with nothing in it like some squat and abused me for hours. That was fucked. He continually harassed me online for months afterward using different accounts and catfish techniques, etc.

There's a guy I know who's deeply in the closet. So deep he sent me honest to god death threats once cause I'd mentioned him in conversation at a bar to another hookup all wasted. It was my bad, really. I wasn't even specific someone just put two and two together, small town. This same guy tends to have people over like 3, 4, or more on a regular basis through the hookup apps to smoke crack and get gang banged, and unfortunately everyone talks about each other on this shit. He's gonna be outed soon, absolutely. Actually, someone else who hooked up with him went around all his friends talking shit already. It's kind of a toxic culture.

Endless psycho "party and play" people all spun out for ever and ever. I'm s glad I'm out of that scene now. Met more than one guy who wanted me to shoot him up and fuck him hard, which doesn't jive with me at all for whatever reason.

One guy came up with two big conspiracies in a row that I was in with his dealers on drugging him with GHB. After the first one he apologized and confessed the psychosis. Within 3 days he was on another one and me plus 5 other people were all involved. "See you in court!". I hope he gets help. It's a long story and a sad one he's not in a good place at all.

Met this asshole lately who just DEMANDED that I come over and hot tub with him. Like no was not an answer. He was drinking and I could tell. When I told him I couldnt get there, he offered a ride. I called him out on his drinking and said I don't want him to do anything he regrets under the influence. He said "fair enough" and blocked me.

Had a 3some arranged not too long ago and I bailed on one of the guys because he was also very, very pushy and demanding. Just want to come over early. Lets have a beer (Im not drinking anymore). Can I come over and you fuck me before the other guy comes? No, no, no. Well can I have the other guys number? No. Blocked. I'm not telling the story the greatest but get this, he was a pushy pushy bitch.

Here's one against myself. At the end of my drinking, twice I was so drunk when the person (two seperately) showed up I couldn't perform at all. Barely even started. Twice in a row! I'm a fool.

Guy made me leave early the first and the third time I met him because as soon as I got there someone suddenly had a heart attack. Third time I just happened to be doing him a favor with a 1/2 ball tina since I had enough to spare. Just wanted his shit and go away, asshole. I dont deal as a general rule, this was an exception. I was making giving the guy a chance and he's kind of blown it. We still talk but I wont be over for a hookup ever again anytime soon. Especially seeing I dont use meth anymore.

Guy messaged me EVERY time he was in the area when I repeatedly told him I wasn't interested. Eventually I just stopped responding. Eventually I blocked him after like a dozen "Im here in *town*" sort of messages in a month.

That's all I can think of for now. There's more. I've also had lots of positive experiences, but it's truly hit and miss in the gay hookup scene. Some wild fuckazoids on there, including me at times.

Wow that was a vent. Got a little angry and frustrated typing that out. Sorry for all the snark, apparently I have something I need to get off my chest here. Hookup scene kind of sucks a lot of the time. I'm kind of a sex addict.

lol that all escalted pretty quickly.
I've had a couple of serious WTF moments when meeting woman online.
In 2016 I had moved from florida to minnesota to get the fuck away from my insane opiate problem, and it worked thanks to meth:cautious:...which at the time I had never done other than in extacy. I'd met a couple chicks online prior to this but being in a new area, spun the fuck out I was online like crazy lol. Well I met this girl and she as we were talking we realized we both moved from FL to MN for the same reasons...blah blah blah..she secretly gets high lives with grandmother, always home come over. I get there and everything is chill, her grandma was nice and shit, we all talked for a bit but I couldn't help and notice them 2 making eye contact ALOT, in a weird kind of conspiratorial sort of way. I figured I was just tweaking and ignored it. Fast forward and me and this chick are in her bed getting things going when I fucking shit you not, she says she wants to ask me a serious question. Would I be kinky and open minded enough to have her grandma join us??!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:o_Oo_Oo_O

so i banged her grandma......lmao just kidding but yea, she was fucking serious! Regardless of the whole incestuous aspect of it the old lady was just that fucking old! Kind of real old how the fuck can u even fuck old. She wasn't kidding either, as I was grabbing my shoes and shit I heard the chick talking to her saying something like "he wont do it either". True story. She had deleted her account on the app before I made it home.

Here's one recently.

Met a guy, and it was a dud. Just wasnt working out with us at all. We got to talking afterward though and he was asking me about my guitars and my playing. It turns out he's a classically trained vocalist who gives lessons and knows all about songwriting and production. Now he's heard a bunch of my demos and we're going to work together on my singing and playing. That's pretty cool.

I met a guy on grindr whos name was "Dogs?". When queried about what he was actually looking for, he confessed that he was seeking a hookup where he goes to someones house and he lets him fuck his dog.
PUKE omg

save me lord

I met a Satanic cult member who wanted to take me to his basement to meet "the others".

First night I met a guy, he admitted to me that he'd raped a 14 year old boy and described in detail how he fucked him so hard that he bled everywhere and ran home naked. But he was "so high I have no idea what happened". Fucking goof.

A 21 year old started calling me "Daddy Daddy Daddy!" and I was 28. I almost never go for anyone under 30, let alone several years younger than me. This just reaffirmed how much I'm just not attracted to the younger crowd. We're both in our 20s dude! So many pathetic "sugar babies" looking for a free ride from a man. At one point when I mentioned that I was getting some money coming in in a regular conversation he was like "buy me clothes!". Fuckin idiot. Terrible in bed too,got myself off cause he's "tired" or "saving your sugar for later". Loser. He's also incredibly jealous of me because I'm partnered with the man he loves so very much, he has messaged him "what can I do to be more like Alex to see you more".

A guy took me to an empty apartment with nothing in it like some squat and abused me for hours. That was fucked. He continually harassed me online for months afterward using different accounts and catfish techniques, etc.

There's a guy I know who's deeply in the closet. So deep he sent me honest to god death threats once cause I'd mentioned him in conversation at a bar to another hookup all wasted. It was my bad, really. I wasn't even specific someone just put two and two together, small town. This same guy tends to have people over like 3, 4, or more on a regular basis through the hookup apps to smoke crack and get gang banged, and unfortunately everyone talks about each other on this shit. He's gonna be outed soon, absolutely. Actually, someone else who hooked up with him went around all his friends talking shit already. It's kind of a toxic culture.

Endless psycho "party and play" people all spun out for ever and ever. I'm s glad I'm out of that scene now. Met more than one guy who wanted me to shoot him up and fuck him hard, which doesn't jive with me at all for whatever reason.

One guy came up with two big conspiracies in a row that I was in with his dealers on drugging him with GHB. After the first one he apologized and confessed the psychosis. Within 3 days he was on another one and me plus 5 other people were all involved. "See you in court!". I hope he gets help. It's a long story and a sad one he's not in a good place at all.

Met this asshole lately who just DEMANDED that I come over and hot tub with him. Like no was not an answer. He was drinking and I could tell. When I told him I couldnt get there, he offered a ride. I called him out on his drinking and said I don't want him to do anything he regrets under the influence. He said "fair enough" and blocked me.

Had a 3some arranged not too long ago and I bailed on one of the guys because he was also very, very pushy and demanding. Just want to come over early. Lets have a beer (Im not drinking anymore). Can I come over and you fuck me before the other guy comes? No, no, no. Well can I have the other guys number? No. Blocked. I'm not telling the story the greatest but get this, he was a pushy pushy bitch.

Here's one against myself. At the end of my drinking, twice I was so drunk when the person (two seperately) showed up I couldn't perform at all. Barely even started. Twice in a row! I'm a fool.

Guy made me leave early the first and the third time I met him because as soon as I got there someone suddenly had a heart attack. Third time I just happened to be doing him a favor with a 1/2 ball tina since I had enough to spare. Just wanted his shit and go away, asshole. I dont deal as a general rule, this was an exception. I was making giving the guy a chance and he's kind of blown it. We still talk but I wont be over for a hookup ever again anytime soon. Especially seeing I dont use meth anymore.

Guy messaged me EVERY time he was in the area when I repeatedly told him I wasn't interested. Eventually I just stopped responding. Eventually I blocked him after like a dozen "Im here in *town*" sort of messages in a month.

That's all I can think of for now. There's more. I've also had lots of positive experiences, but it's truly hit and miss in the gay hookup scene. Some wild fuckazoids on there, including me at times.
Did you tell the police about the rapist? Or did you go to the basement with the other creep?

I am bisexual and have had women and men who I met online or through mutual friends who we had, stalk me online and in person. We had agreed it was going to be a hook up and not anything else and these women and men stalked me. It was not so bad that I had to go to the police but telling them no, blocking, and cutting off contact did no good.

I will write more later.