• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Weird Shroom trips latley

wouldnt the negativity be due to a lack of serotonin casued by your past use
just like after using mdma a lot u can have a couple of months off but it will never be the same

I don't think grinding them and capping them will make much of a difference. Fresh rather than dry... maybe.

I think B9 is on to something - having a job probably means you're now more responsible, and it's harder to let go.

(Aren't you a European ex-pat living in Australia now? Are you comparing experiences in Europe with those in Oz?)

I don't think grinding them and capping them will make much of a difference. Fresh rather than dry... maybe.

I think B9 is on to something - having a job probably means you're now more responsible, and it's harder to let go.

(Aren't you a European ex-pat living in Australia now? Are you comparing experiences in Europe with those in Oz?)

Yeah i am lol

Drugs are the same anywhere u go. If there shit there shit and if there good there good. They effect me in the same way no matter where i am. Only thing effects it is state of mind and set-setting. True that my whole life has changed since i moved here but i donno. My state of mind hasnt changed much and my set setting is good because i had a trip a month ago where it was glowing just as the usual trip, feelin energetic lots of visuals but when i tripped 2-3 times after that i felt like lying down and no energy whatsoever.

The shrooms were the same type and set n setting was the same too. State of mind didnt change since that glowing experience. Its really weird. Ill give it another go pretty soon, one thing i know is that im gonna plan my trip and see how that goes.