• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Weird Opioid Metabolism

blueapple

Greenlighter
Hello fellow druggists,
I'd like to address a reaction that my body has to opioids that has been stumping me for some time. When I ingest any opioid of any kind, I've done codeine, dihydrocodeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, tramadol, tapentadol, acetylfentanyl, fentanyl, and heroin. But I never get constipation of any kind. I've been spraying an aqueous solution of fentanyl up my nose for the last 2 days straight and I'm writing this while I'm taking a shit with no problems.
Anybody have any theories as to why I'm such a freak of nature? Another thing to note is I have an unbelievably high natural tolerance to opioids. When I had absolutely 0 tolerance I could take 30mg of hydrocodone and feel nothing. It took 30mg of oxycodone with no tolerance for me to feel an opioid high.

Last edited:
Everyone is different, there are a number of factors like how much fluids you normally intake etc. Don't forget to flush!

Last edited:
And wash your hands lol. I too seem to have a naturally high tolerance/builds super quick to opioids actually meds in general. Maybe it's metabolism I dunno but I can relate. Not to the constipation aspect though. Many times I have felt like I'm giving birth...gross I know, sorry.

Yep. Opioids are amazing and you can never guess what the reaction for different people. I mean I never get the itches and constipation but codeine gets me fucked up through the roof.