• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Weird Kratom and Klonopin Experience

ktebmf1

Greenlighter
Hey all,
So I had a very weird experience with Kratom and Klonopin yesterday and was wondering if anyone has ever experienced something similar? I started with about 4 grams of Bali Kratom capsules (always been a comfortable dose for me) but decided to mix in my Klonopin, as I had read that some people found it to be a really good combo. I started with my usual dose of 1.5mg. I definitely felt calm and sedated, and every few hours I would take a little more Kratom and a little more Klonopin...but I woke up today super disoriented...I also don't remember what I exactly did yesterday. I remember watching the new premier of my fav TV show and watching another new TV episode, but I had to rewatch them all today to actually understand what happened. I ordered food and I don't remember where it came from...

Has anyone else had a similar experience? This has definitely turned me off from this combination. It reminds me of being black out drunk and not remembering anything (without the hangover) and trying to piece it together the next day.

Typical reaction to being on a good dose of benzo, klonopin has a long duration and half life.

I find that kratom also Enhances the amnesia of benzos or booze so that probably played a part too

Amnesia is a common effect of taking too high of a dosage of any benzo. Same with the disorientation/groginess/etc. The kratom had little to nothing to do with it. Everything you experienced is typical and should be expected at the dosages you described.

I suspect you have very little experience with these substances. I STRONGLY recommend great caution, especially with the benzos. USE RESPONSIBLY.

-PA

Hey all,
So I had a very weird experience with Kratom and Klonopin yesterday and was wondering if anyone has ever experienced something similar? I started with about 4 grams of Bali Kratom capsules (always been a comfortable dose for me) but decided to mix in my Klonopin, as I had read that some people found it to be a really good combo. I started with my usual dose of 1.5mg. I definitely felt calm and sedated, and every few hours I would take a little more Kratom and a little more Klonopin...but I woke up today super disoriented...I also don't remember what I exactly did yesterday. I remember watching the new premier of my fav TV show and watching another new TV episode, but I had to rewatch them all today to actually understand what happened. I ordered food and I don't remember where it came from...

Has anyone else had a similar experience? This has definitely turned me off from this combination. It reminds me of being black out drunk and not remembering anything (without the hangover) and trying to piece it together the next day.

Kratom definitely helps with the lethargic euphoric feeling from klonopin like 3-6mg. I find 3mg klonopin in morning with Kratom and a few bowls is a great combo on my rest day. The days I run I don’t get into the benzos until after. I’m prescribed 1mg 3x a day so I have a tolerance I have to play around with my script to get the most out of it.

Kratom acts like an opioid, and they can be very dangerous in combination with benzos. I've done some really stupid things from mixing those, with no recollection of them the next day.

Stay safe, my friend.