• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Weird ice

betweenthebars

Bluelighter
I got a bag of ice. A few weird things: it tastes bitter to the tongue, Burns, but almost too much burning. First Bowl got me there eventually. After that, crackles at first some has been slushy. Some has had normal-looking crack back. But, as I get closer to the smaller shards it's having less and less effect. At times it tastes lemony. Other times it has a noticeable smell and taste like a gas stove. Totally confused what's going on?

It did at first. It doesnt seem to be doing much now. I put some in water, it all dissolved but the crackback is super weird. Plus, it looks almost glittery in powder form.

The larger pieces did at first. The more i dig into the smaller shards,the weirder it behaves.

Seriously. Could be anything or mix of various things. Acetone wash it and then test whatever is left with a reagent test.

Pinned pupils a bit of a worry.

Wow. Thx so much! That was my first attempy at an acetone wash. It was a success! Whatever was gumming up the works is gone. No more funny taste oe smell. No more jittery feels. Just smooth, clean high an beautiful crackback. Ill never take another hit without doing this first.

Wow. Thx so much! That was my first attempy at an acetone wash. It was a success! Whatever was gumming up the works is gone. No more funny taste oe smell. No more jittery feels. Just smooth, clean high an beautiful crackback. Ill never take another hit without doing this first.
Yeah I always recommend washing it with acetone. It's super easy to do, only takes a few minutes and you almost always end up with a much better product.

I
I’d be interested in seeing a photo of your stuff before you wash it and then after it’s melted and recrystalised once after its been washed.

Sooooo....I may have spoke too soon lol. This is SO weird. Ive washed the SHIT outta it. It wont go anywhere. Like,it wont dissolve in the 'tone. But, the weird symptoms and no euphoria came bk when i washed off thesmaller shards/shake n the bag...and alot worse. I guess that means its either isopropablahblah however you spell it or its legit ice sprayed w/ bug spray (pesticide poisoning apparently pins your pupes) and maybe the pesticides dont dissolve in acetone. I guess i could run it thru water, cause theyre not water soluble. Im 200 miles out of town, and doing this closet style, so my guy just came got my $ out of the mail box and dropoed this bs n and im stuck with it for now.

Sooooo....I may have spoke too soon lol. This is SO weird. Ive washed the SHIT outta it. It wont go anywhere. Like,it wont dissolve in the 'tone. But, the weird symptoms and no euphoria came bk when i washed off thesmaller shards/shake n the bag...and alot worse. I guess that means its either isopropablahblah however you spell it or its legit ice sprayed w/ bug spray (pesticide poisoning apparently pins your pupes) and maybe the pesticides dont dissolve in acetone. I guess i could run it thru water, cause theyre not water soluble. Im 200 miles out of town, and doing this closet style, so my guy just came got my $ out of the mail box and dropoed this bs n and im stuck with it for now.
Fuck that, your guy just grabs the $ out the mail box and dropped it off.

Sounds like you need a new guy.

Lol. Yeah. His shit has always been on point every other time. I guess i should have takrn it as a red flag when he told me his wife had kicled him out and could i loan him a little $ on top of my purchaseπŸ€£πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..πŸ˜€..πŸ˜‘πŸ™πŸ˜ͺ😭😭😭😭😭. Hes never been broke before to my kbowledge. Act of desperation, i guess.

Lol. Yeah. His shit has always been on point every other time. I guess i should have takrn it as a red flag when he told me his wife had kicled him out and could i loan him a little $ on top of my purchaseπŸ€£πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..πŸ˜€..πŸ˜‘πŸ™πŸ˜ͺ😭😭😭😭😭. Hes never been broke before to my kbowledge. Act of desperation, i guess.
Yeah I've only known one dealer who was broke and admitted he needed cash and if I could buy some product on the Saturday instead of the Sunday.

Ok slow down a second. Your situation/effects described could come down to a few different factors, tolerance produces paradoxical effects that many users are too quick to blame on the dope.

Secondly, meth wont dissolve in acetone, thats the point lol. You don't want to lose any weight from a wash so in most cases, thats the desired outcome. Read up a little on non-polar solvents and hydrochloride salts.
Another takeaway from this is that you can save the used acetone, and recover the bit of drug that managed to pass through on the wash. Unless you want to dry your acetone which requires Epsom salts and a few extra steps, there's going to be a small amount of water absorbed from the air in your acetone. Thats just the hygroscopic nature of the solvent .

**Edit: I kind of trailed off there at the end but I forgot to mention if you do try recovering the little product that actually passes through, any cutting agents and/or impurities are gonna come right along with it. Up to you after that.

Last edited: