• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Weird Heroin

losangeles1993

Bluelighter
okay soo ive been using since 2015 smoking black and started slamming about 6 months ago...for some reason i
get soo much higher and nod when i smoke it off foil rather than slamming it...i dont get why this can be?? to be honest
if im already well than it doesnt really do much for me...i dont get it..any ideas why?? im not missing either i have great veins

EDIT: Not the black eiter because my connect always has this super sticky Vinegar smell to it and i just cant nod off of slamming ..but i nod so easily when smoking..maybe im not slamming enough? Im always scared of Overdosing...idk tho

I mean, it could be possible that you don't have a very water soluble form of tar, a freebase version or something.

Anyways, this is a good thing though! A far safer way to use heroin than injecting it. Try vaping it off a dab rig or as you would cannabis concentrates, once you get the hang of it it's far superior to aluminum foil.

There's many possibilities that could cause this.... Besides the dope absorbing into the lungs getting the first chance to fill the nearby opiate receptors before it circulates through the rest of the body and brain. It could be that you end up exhausted after smoking it so your breathing is weaker causing a nod. It could be something else entirely as this is speculation.

Honestly I have never gotten any real special extra effect from injecting besides the immediate sensation of uncomfortable itching with pins n needles or a soft subtle feeling that's a nice bonus. The only real benefit is the immediate withdrawal relief where sometimes due to the delayed absorbing rate of oral use the same dose that would be just enough iv would barely deal with the withdrawal yet leave me in excruciating pain. The only time I nod is if I'm physically and or mentally exhausted when I use such as late at night..... Also nasal roxi causes me crazy nodding too

Don't slam that shit.! As was mentioned, smoking is much the lesser of two evils. Foil is horrible for your lungs.

Sup everybody...nice to see some familiar faces round here! I see my homies nod so nicely and im feeling alright off the same bag ... i guess it is a good thing smoking is much safer...

Yeah my buddies from Phily say slamming east coast H doesnt leave severe track marks like black does..maybe cause black is thicker who knows?

You have to use an imagine hosting site like Imgur and

I was mainly a slammer of everything...but with good tar I noticed the same thing as you...better smoked...try dabing instead of foil much more efficient