• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weird Effects From Cart

dextromethorphian

Bluelighter
So I can't legally use the dispensaries in my state yet, so I have to buy fake carts. Recently I got a distillate cart, but everytime I hit it, my heart beat raises very quickly and I have trouble breathing for the hour. It isn't so bad that I can't breathe at all but it is very noticeably harder and I keep unintentionally focusing on it. Some of you might say it could be caused by me hyper-fixating on those things while high but sometimes I barely get a buzz off it (it's a weaker distillate cart), so I doubt it's that.

Any help is appreciated.

Carts are something i havent messed with at all, but i know there are very dangerous consequences to using fake carts because they add oils that can cause lipid pneumonia as well as synthetic cannabinoids , personally id just bin that cart (or set aside for later, future analysis at a testing facility) and not purchase any more fake carts in future.
We cannot help you to identify a substance going by effects , You only get 1 life look after it

Carts are something i havent messed with at all, but i know there are very dangerous consequences to using fake carts because they add oils that can cause lipid pneumonia as well as synthetic cannabinoids , personally id just bin that cart (or set aside for later, future analysis at a testing facility) and not purchase any more fake carts in future.
We cannot help you to identify a substance going by effects , You only get 1 life look after it
Yeah I honestly stay away from them alot but I don't know. I *think* it's distillate, so that means if I hypothetically broke it open I could consume the oil in a *safer* way, right?

Yeah I honestly stay away from them alot but I don't know. I *think* it's distillate, so that means if I hypothetically broke it open I could consume the oil in a *safer* way, right?
Not necessarily, if it contains synthetic cannabinoids you will still be consuming them, not to mention other health and safety shortcuts fake producers might take

Not necessarily, if it contains synthetic cannabinoids you will still be consuming them, not to mention other health and safety shortcuts fake producers might take
I mean yeah, I still consume them, but if it's cut with things that could be damaging my lungs I rather orally consume them then smoke. I get what you're saying though. I just don't want to imagine I wasted $25 on shit. Lol

Are these THC-O or alt noid carts? Or do you even know what is in them?

I mean yeah, I still consume them, but if it's cut with things that could be damaging my lungs I rather orally consume them then smoke. I get what you're saying though. I just don't want to imagine I wasted $25 on shit. Lol
Its only 25$, many in here will tell you they wasted a hell of a lot more , not worth damaging your health over $25 especially considering (drug-induced psychosis in predisposed individuals aside) is one of the safest drugs out there, which is also why i believe for many oldies its more a end-drug and not a gateway drug in the long run.
Please just do the best thing for yourself here

Are these THC-O or alt noid carts? Or do you even know what is in them?
From experience I'd guess they are probably D8 carts. Could have a cut with them to to change how the oil looks.
Its only 25$, many in here will tell you they wasted a hell of a lot more , not worth damaging your health over $25 especially considering (drug-induced psychosis in predisposed individuals aside) is one of the safest drugs out there, which is also why i believe for many oldies its more a end-drug and not a gateway drug in the long run.
Please just do the best thing for yourself here
True, I definitely could of. I think I'll toss it out and just buy some actual bud with my money next time.

From experience I'd guess they are probably D8 carts. Could have a cut with them to to change how the oil looks.

True, I definitely could of. I think I'll toss it out and just buy some actual bud with my money next time.
enjoy your next bud when you get some , untampered and natural is the best way with some things

How much would you spend to get good health back or not be on a ventilator or…. What could happen is that your liver or any other organ system could be buggered. $25 or health?

Tom

The couple times I vaped d8 it hurt my lungs like crazy, I don't know if it was the d8 itself or a byproduct but because of that I only eat d8. Also there is d8 on the market that has the same color as d9 distillate

Carts are a risky game without being from a dispensary or having them tested.

Loads of them are full of K2/spice.