Diet Weight loss drugs

T3, triiodothryoxinine increases heat. You are basically in a fever the whole duration of use, but a mild one.

T4 is almost useless, it's just a precursor to t3.

No, it has to be supraphysiological, or there is no point
200mg per week will be supraphysiological by a good amount for most people.
Not everyone responds the same, but most will go above 1500ng/dl from that dose.

Masteron is good but doesn't increase sex drive as much as proviron
150mg test and 40mg Masteron per week are already giving me problems from too much sex drive.
It's true that Proviron makes you even hornier, but that's not necessarily a desired outcome.

150mg test and 40mg Masteron per week are already giving me problems from too much sex drive.
It's true that Proviron makes you even hornier, but that's not necessarily a desired outcome.
Oh yeah, the diminished libido is the only positive effect of low T I experience. All the other suck like physical fatigue, muscle loss etc. but the libido I don't miss, I can still perform if I want but hell even now I have kind of a libido, but it's different. Less forced.

Edit: Recently I bought the only test product they stocked, 50mg gel bags and used them for a few days, then my prolintane came and after a while my libido surged. This should mean that I'm indeed low, doesn't it?

Last edited:
Nothing affects my sex drive other than trest :(
I'm jealous

Oh yeah, the diminished libido is the only positive effect of low T I experience. All the other suck like physical fatigue, muscle loss etc. but the libido I don't miss, I can still perform if I want but hell even now I have kind of a libido, but it's different. Less forced.

Edit: Recently I bought the only test product they stocked, 50mg gel bags and used them for a few days, then my prolintane came and after a while my libido surged. This should mean that I'm indeed low, doesn't it?
Well, taking Test test will increase you libido regardless.
Did you get a cognitive and mood boost as well?

Well, taking Test test will increase you libido regardless.
Did you get a cognitive and mood boost as well?
Do you get instant cognitive/mood boost upon a dose high enough of T, or is it delayed like with antidepressants? Nevertheless, it'd be welcome, stims can only do so and so much.

I'm still looking for a source of HPBCD to get efficient transdermal delivery but found hopefully a source for cheap T. I don't get it why the pharms around here don't stock or order but it's how it is. Weekly needles are a no-no for me, well when it's the last choice besides growing more fat then I'd take them but only then. Already had a mess with myself before going to covid vaccination. Was less painful than expected but the muscle ache the days after was bad.

Nothing affects my sex drive other than trest :(
I'm jealous
Stimulants? For me the other group which works.

Do you get instant cognitive/mood boost upon a dose high enough of T, or is it delayed like with antidepressants? Nevertheless, it'd be welcome, stims can only do so and so much.
For me it was a matter of hours after my first shot, but for some it can take a couple of weeks.
I much prefer the mood and energy boost from Test alone or in combination with Masteron, as it doesn't come with a crash and you don't get a tolerance and, if you limit yourself to TRT dosages, you don't need to quit.
Yes ofcourse Amphetamine is more powerful and can be more effective for a few days, but it is also much more difficult to manage with its ups and downs, need to control the compulsion to redose, makes it harder to eat, if you take a bit too much you can be overconfident and your judgement can be affected.

I'm still looking for a source of HPBCD to get efficient transdermal delivery but found hopefully a source for cheap T. I don't get it why the pharms around here don't stock or order but it's how it is. Weekly needles are a no-no for me, well when it's the last choice besides growing more fat then I'd take them but only then. Already had a mess with myself before going to covid vaccination. Was less painful than expected but the muscle ache the days after was bad.
You do know that you need non esterified pure Test powder+DMSO to make a transdermal solution right?
Esterified Test won't do, the molecule is too big.

You do know that you need non esterified pure Test powder+DMSO to make a transdermal solution right?
Esterified Test won't do, the molecule is too big.

The shop I intend to use sells these variants as powder:
  • T isacoproate
  • T phenylpropionate
  • T cypionate
  • T decanoate
  • T enanthate
  • T propionate
  • T acetate
  • T undecanoate
Is any of these suitable for transdermal use?
Does HPBCD replace or enhance DMSO? I read about people using it to deliver DMT through the skin and that it can be used for T as well.

Sorry if these are stupid questions. I'm new to this :)

The shop I intend to use sells these variants:
  • T isacoproate
  • T phenylpropionate
  • T cypionate
  • T decanoate
  • T enanthate
Is any of these suitable for transdermal use?
In theory, all those esters should be absorbed through the skin as their molecular weight is low enough.
But all topical Test preparations I've heard of use Test no ester... not sure why though.
I guess it may work, Isocaproate has the lowest molecular weight of the ones listed, so I'd experiment with that one if I couldn't get Test base.
Does HPBCD replace or enhance DMSO? I read about people using it to deliver DMT through the skin and that it can be used for T as well.

Sorry if these are stupid questions. I'm new to this :)

I have no experience or knowledge of how HPBCD might help with transdermal delivery, I only heard of DMSO based products.

I was three years on morphine and it wrecked my testosterone, before I was always lean and overall in nots so bad condition but now I have a belly like pregnant and I hate it. Every time I go take a shower I feel disgusted and repelled from my body, so this belly needs to go.

What drugs can aid me here? I am searching for a doc willing to prescribe Vyvanse, this might besides the cognition also aid physically but in past the effect wasn't as strong. Then I know of hoodia gordonii cactus which should suppress the appetite, but it's quite expensive so I'd only buy if I see good reports. Then there's some drug which makes you to not uptake fats, I forgot the name. Does this one work?

I also consider SR9009, which is said to 'simulate' exercise. Is it worth it?
Know that at some point I need take my ass to a gym and work out properly but anything which aids is welcome.
I took a drug called fen fen. It's a weight loss drug you can take it for 3 months then 2 months off then 3 months. You can go to a weight loss doctor for this. I'm in CA pound melters is one example so you can maybe look online at there website.

Yes it's like baby meth pills I love it but until my osteoporosis is over I can't use them anymore. Omg so sad.

I took a drug called fen fen. It's a weight loss drug you can take it for 3 months then 2 months off then 3 months. You can go to a weight loss doctor for this. I'm in CA pound melters is one example so you can maybe look online at there website.

Yes it's like baby meth pills I love it but until my osteoporosis is over I can't use them anymore. Omg so sad.
Fen-phen pills, a mix of fenfluramine and phentermine, have been pulled off the market for over a decade now as they have been found to cause valvular heart disease and pulmonary hypertension.
The company making them has been sued by ex users for several billions.

Fen-phen pills, a mix of fenfluramine and phentermine, have been pulled off the market for over a decade now as they have been found to cause valvular heart disease and pulmonary hypertension.
The company making them has been sued by ex users for several billions.
There's still some places that do phentermine. A buddy of mine in Florida buys it off fat people for contest preps lol
I do remember that giant lawsuit lol

In old soviet times very efficasios-*Phenmetrazin,Phendimetrazin pills from ex-east germany.In fact a lot of legal speed pills.Now even ritalin is rare and expensive.Street amph,crystal,mephedrones-all run with more or less weight loss.sporting,proper nutrition and some l-carnitines also works great and is healthy habbit

You’re in Mexico, right? You can easily buy Asenlix over the counter. I lost a lot of weight but it stopped working for me after about 3 months.

You’re in Mexico, right? You can easily buy Asenlix over the counter. I lost a lot of weight but it stopped working for me after about 3 months.
Asenlix is a Dextroamphetamine prodrug can you really get it with no script in Mexico?

Asenlix is a Dextroamphetamine prodrug can you really get it with no script in Mexico?
I‘m pretty sure you can, but I am not 100% positive. Loved the stuff though. I would forget to eat for days and had so much energy.

I‘m pretty sure you can, but I am not 100% positive. Loved the stuff though. I would forget to eat for days and had so much energy.
Unfortunately it requires a prescription- maybe not a registered one like opiates though, but as an amphetamine prodrug it will share the stigma of Vyvanse/lisdexamphetamine which so far nobody wanted to prescribe ("it's an AMPHETAMINE! These are evil" .. in other times they were OTC and of course cases of psychosis happened) - maybe not all docs are aware of this since clobenzorex sounds if anything then like an aminorex derivate (which it isn't, of course). Still, thanks for the hint!

I believe it's only gw that caused the cancer and sr9009 was reasonably safe? I liked gw as it was once a day and effects overall were more pronounced with noticeable impacts on my fasting blood glucose values and cholesterol levels.
They work through a similar pathway though I'm unaware of dose equivalency of the two. Also I'm not too sure on the oral bioavailability of sr9009 as I've seen some places market an injectable form as well.
Did you note the huge amounts of GW501516 that where rats developed cancer!? Almost their weight. I for one love Cardarine and don't anticipate consuming 162 pounds of it.