Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

weed, xanax and driving

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazzoj

Greenlighter
i can smoke weed and drive fine, but is about 0.5mg of xanax or more with weed fine to drive with?

although this contradicts my own actions, no drug(s) is fine to drive on.. even though that is fuck all xannex, it can still make you drowsey and mixin it with mull will make it even worse

dont do it

^^ what he said, although if you do decide to drive I strongly advise knowing how it effects you first- 0.5mg will do shit all to some people, but its enough to make me drowsy and relaxed

that little 0.5 takes away my anxiety from weed, i dont feel drowsy, is it really more dangerous than just driving stoned?

Yeah it's pretty stupid to be driving on xanax or weed. Wait till many hours later to drive, it's not just for your safety but everyones on the road.

I'm sure I can drive fine after 6 beers too, but it's a dumb thing to do, and risks not just myself and my drivers record but more importantly others on the road.

i can smoke weed and drive fine

No. I used to say the same but it's always more dangerous than driving sober. Please don't.

Yeah it's pretty stupid to be driving on xanax or weed. Wait till many hours later to drive, it's not just for your safety but everyones on the road.

I'm sure I can drive fine after 6 beers too, but it's a dumb thing to do, and risks not just myself and my drivers record but more importantly others on the road.

Very true. As far as I'm concerned, anyone can smoke as much weed as is humanly possible while at home or hanging out in their free time but once you risk the lives of other people for your own convenience/enjoyment then it's just not ok.

You can feel "fine" but actually you may not be. Years ago, I was on .5 mg xanax and instead of hitting the break I hit the gas. Busted my garage door so that was a hefty price to pay. It's just not safe.

guess im not driving on xanax + weed, and i know heaps of people who drive stoned often, has anyone really had any problems driving just stoned?

guess im not driving on xanax + weed, and i know heaps of people who drive stoned often, has anyone really had any problems driving just stoned?

I was in a head on car crash driving with my ex who was stoned. Wasn't our fault but we had to deal with the insurance agencies not paying up because of it and the fines for driving on drugs.

I'm not judging you dude, but on the other side to that article is this -

Xanax — Relaxing You to Death

or driving so unsafely that they might kill others.

http://ftemagazine.com/health-and-fitness/xanax-relaxing-you-to-death/

Even tho you mention a small amount of the drug, it's a very addictive drug as you probably know and being relaxed about taking a small amount of it and weed may lead to no problems a few times, but you never know when 1) there may be a problem or 2) you take a bit more cos it's gone alright a few times and feels safe, and you eventually fuck up.

In the end it's your choice of course.

Think about the consequences of you being in an accident (your fault or otherwise) and it comes out that you were under the influence. Your insurance won't want to know you.

Admittedly when I was a yout I drove stoned. I felt unsafe if I went over about 70km/h for some reason. At the time I had about a 20km drive on a road with a 110km/h speed limit, luckily it was a road with enough overtaking opportunities that I didn't annoy too many people. They probably figured I was just some ancient farmer pottering along for a Sunday drive. I didn't enjoy that experience however and I certainly wouldn't repeat it these days.

imo its up to the individual in every circumstance...20 yrs ago it was common for people to by a bottle of liquor or a carton of beer for a long drive...some would say roads and cars were a lot worse back then but I'm not sure there was all that many more accidents and deaths...go figure?

the fact that you asked the question though tells me your probably not experienced enough to be out and about driving around.

common sense...where has common sense gone? has common sense been outlawed or banned. is it now an indictable offence to apply common sense...wtf is going on?

Last edited:
calm down fellas, fuck everybody!

If marijuana really was safe to drive on they wouldn't be testing for it with those busses.

thats a croc of shit imo.

But I guess the only way you will learn is when you hurt someone.

i truly hope not!

Status
Not open for further replies.