European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Weed Lovers!

KingOfWessex

Bluelighter
Just wondering bout the quality of weed members are getting in their respective areas.

Its all indicas down here of different strains etc always top drawer even tho expensive. Would love to try some more sativa strains but alas they seem to elude me...

Sativa is harder to grow (but not impossible) successfully and usually takes longer hence not being a 'cash crop' for growers.

Glad you're satisfied with your indicas.

Yeah man i gathered that was why. . I guess im just used to the heavy stone now. Any of that super cerebral shit would probably fuck me up! really enjoy the zombie-frying couch lock stuff.

Jack herer, the sativa pheno.It's from under 600Ws but last lab test showed "approx. 22% THC" (and <1% CBD). It get samey though, and it can burn me out after a while, so I switch to maroc polm now and then (like now) as a tolerance break. I'm finding that the higher CBD content of the hash does keep the head more grounded or at least grinded, er ground differently.

I sampled some blue cheese and roadrunner last weekend, I don't often smoke the erb but some very nice aromas, and forgetting what i was saying half way thru a sentence was a giggle. Why o Why is it against the law to cultivate these beautiful plants?

super lemon haze was a nice one to sample last year. Really, now and again it is ok to enjoy, but I do not have the access because I live in isolation.

I sampled some blue cheese and roadrunner last weekend, I don't often smoke the erb but some very nice aromas, and forgetting what i was saying half way thru a sentence was a giggle. Why o Why is it against the law to cultivate these beautiful plants?

Why do some Prime Ministers stick their cocks in the mouths of dead pigs?

Sometimes logic isn't enough.

it is a bit rich of the fellow to tell us all we musnt be allowed to grow or consume the drugs he HIMSELF clearly enjoyed in his youth. Including the bloody columbian marching powder. Why should anyone listen to the guys rule of law?

Why o Why is it against the law to cultivate these beautiful plants?

Several police forces have stated that they no longer intend to prosecute growers of personal amounts.That'll do for me...

Several police forces have stated that they no longer intend to prosecute growers of personal amounts.That'll do for me...

I had a situation at home yesterday which i wont go into to much detail but im my lounge were 5 police officers and a flowering Big Bang Auto in the window! they saw it and didnt say a word ( there reason for being there was about as serious as it gets) But still the blind eye was turned. I was fucking shaking like Micheal j fox.

I do believe Dorset, like 2 other forces are not gonna bother you for personal grows. Anyway was amazing and as it should be

On what basis do they differentiate between personal and dealing quantities then? And which police forces have said this? I only ever heard of it happening in Durham. Now it would appear Dorset above. You got a link at all Fubar? It didn't seem to me like there were many worthwhile conclusions to be drawn from the debate.

On what basis do they differentiate between personal and dealing quantities then? And which police forces have said this? I only ever heard of it happening in Durham. Now it would appear Dorset above. You got a link at all Fubar? It didn't seem to me like there were many worthwhile conclusions to be drawn from the debate.

A link? God no. I operate purely on hearsay ;)

try this for size https://www.rt.com/uk/310972-cops-weed-uk-law/

Cheers! Mad that's happened in Surrey, right after they found that huge crop there, blatant as day the size of a football pitch. Seems like progress. What year are we predicting weed gets decriminalized or legalized in the uk then?

I reckon it will be effectively, though not officially, decriminalised within 5 years nationwide. Legalisation won't happen until we have a forward thinking and liberal Government in power. Tbh, I think decriminalisation is the preferable option - legalisation will force production and distribution into the hands of even bigger criminals - the tobacco companies.

would be nice to be able to buy an eighth from the shops like you can a can of beer though.

Just wondering bout the quality of weed members are getting in their respective areas.

Its all indicas down here of different strains etc always top drawer even tho expensive. Would love to try some more sativa strains but alas they seem to elude me...

We've been getting alot of import sativa dominants here for the last few years. A constant flow of Amnesia Haze with the odd batch of Lemon Haze or AK47.
Also have the option of homegrown Cheese & Blue Cheese, both of which have been getting consistently better as of late, for a cheaper price.
Stoned on Cheese ATM. Indicas before 9am! =D <3

Was also getting some beautiful Trainwreck, Painkiller & Chem Dawg from Belfast recently but havn't got any of those for a while now. :\
Just Amnesia, Cheese & polm for me. :)

I never did think much of the hit from Amnesia haze when I tried it. There is literally zero stone off it.I like my sativas as much as anybody but there just wasn't many redeeming features about it and I've had it from various suppliers. Super Lemon haze is nice stuff and actually gets you stoned as the high creative effect wears off. OG kush is one everyone who's heavy into their dope has to try.

Anyone ever heard of Medi-Critical? Mate was blabbering about it last night 15% THC 14% CBD. I didnt CBD % that high was possible.
Medi-Critical users can now enjoy an authentic and tasty high in CBD. This jewel like medicinal variety is based on parental crosses in collaboration with CBD Seeds. We are proud to offer one of the most demanded genetics by the public. We crossed our Critical with a plant that reaches over 14% CBD and 15% THC. This plant won the CBD Masters at Spannabis 2014. Full of resin and fragrance from the Critical legacy. Fast flowering and high production. A good choice for medical patients. Great for outdoors because of an early harvest. This high in CBD will be a favourite for lovers of the sweet and fruity flavour of Critical.

Last edited: