Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Weed Edibles/Gummies Bad High(s) Report Thread

LRMx

Greenlighter
Please feel free to delete if this doesn't adhere to the forum rules or if a thread like this already exists.

THIS IS ONLY FOR EDIBLE/GUMMY WEED HIGHS. For any other bad highs, use another thread or create your own.

Rules/Clarification:
- If you had 0 or low tolerance at the time, if you can remember the dosage in mg, please put that in your post!
- For this thread, a "bad high" doesn't necessarily involve pain, it can also include a high going in a direction you did not expect or intend, for instance a fun high turning into a boring or mundane high.
- You can describe a bad high of someone else or a friend in your post if you so choose, just make sure to clarify that it's not your bad high.
- You can be as thorough or vague as you want, although thorough posts are preferred.
- (Optional): Please tell us if you were an experienced edible user at the time.

I made this thread because I wanted to learn what other people's bad highs were like when using edibles/gummies.

Last edited:
Hey! LRMx, I have had MANY MANY manyyy different edibles. Some home made. Some sold at what I’d refer to as “weed vendor fairs” in Massachusetts, and even some of those what seem to be cheaply garbage made mass produced “sour patch kids” edible version. The absolute worst one that had affected me was a Wonka bar edible. I believe it was advertised as 300-500mg, but the paranoia I got from just a tiny little piece was uncalled for and I am a very heavily seasoned edible aficionado..I don’t know what about those that triggered such anxiety, but it was just not worth it, I’ll never try those again. Hope this helps. What has given you bad side effects? My favorites to do are usually ones coming straight from the dispensary here in my town, but I’m in CT, it’s rec here, but there’s no rec dispensaries open, so I have to have someone with their card pick me up capsules from there. Those are the only ones I’ve trusted lately unless I make them myself.