• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Wednesday 18th February - 15:00 ET, 20:00 GMT Online poker tournament

Mugz

Bluelighter
We just finished this weeks game and there were 6 of us and it was a good game. Lets try and get the numbers up for next week.

It is on pokerstars, if you go to the tourney section then the private section and find the date and time the tournament is called bluelight and the password is bluelight too.

It costs $11 to play and top 3 get paid.

Can't make next weeks game, but I'll be there the first week of March if it's still going on...

yeah ive set it up for every week at the same time unless we get lots of requests for different times to suit all continents

wont take long to set up a pokerstars account and the minimum deposit is $10, so you could sign up and play this one game which will cost $11 and see how it goes. If its fun or if you win something then you can play every week

It was good playing against other bluelighters.

It has been my recent experience that getting money into and out of a poker site is actually a huge hassle, but of course, that is a topic for another thread.

Making a deposit does require some sort of hassle though, one that I don't want to bother with. I have enough issues with Full Tilt at the moment.

Perhaps in the future I will join in; or, perhaps we have enough Full tilt players for a tournament there?