• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Wedinos question

you would think they should accept more than one sample per envelope but they seem to be a bit arbitrary with their rules. One thing you definitely must do is write the first four digits of your postcode on the form and post it from a nearby postbox.

@MsDiz, There are a couple of things on your Wedinos thread I would query: I've always ticked the 'haven't taken the sample' box and then haven't written anything at all in the grey section - you don't need to. You also don't need to sign and date the form - I wrote to Wedinos and they told me the section at the bottom is for organisations that submit samples. I've never signed and dated my submissions and have never had a sample rejected.

The form is a bit confusing though. This example that @Tranced posted is basically what you should do: (except I wouldn't write your age as 10 :LOL:)

vSbfbDu.png

You’re totally right about signing and dating. Not sure what I was thinking of… there was a reason though from memory. Let me think about it a bit.

Also, I should have included @Tranced form. I can’t believe I didn’t see it when I was looking up the info. Sorry dude, it’s good info!!!

Noticed a few pills sent in for testing don't have the logo mentioned.

you would think they should accept more than one sample per envelope but they seem to be a bit arbitrary with their rules. One thing you definitely must do is write the first four digits of your postcode on the form and post it from a nearby postbox.

@MsDiz, There are a couple of things on your Wedinos thread I would query: I've always ticked the 'haven't taken the sample' box and then haven't written anything at all in the grey section - you don't need to. You also don't need to sign and date the form - I wrote to Wedinos and they told me the section at the bottom is for organisations that submit samples. I've never signed and dated my submissions and have never had a sample rejected.

The form is a bit confusing though. This example that @Tranced posted is basically what you should do: (except I wouldn't write your age as 10 :LOL:)

vSbfbDu.png

You’re totally right about signing and dating. Not sure what I was thinking of… there was a reason though from memory. Let me think about it a bit.

Also, I should have included @Tranced form. I can’t believe I didn’t see it when I was looking up the info. Sorry dude, it’s good info!!!

Why thank you.

FTR the only relevant arrow is only pointing at the completing form/processing sample/recieved signature/org boxes, looks a bit confusing.

The other comments section can be used to basically display a sense of concern alarm or danger. =D

Why the fuck does my form say "any other ooments" though? It's not as if I typed it.