• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Detox Wearing a helmet

Pissed_and_messed

Moderator: EADD
Staff member
Hear me out... people are recommended wearing a helmet while doing activity of heightened incident risk. So, it is only logical to wear a helmet also while detoxing off of benzos or alcohol. When seizure happens and collision with the edge of marble table happens, some of the energy is wasted on snapping the surface layer and squeezing the styrofoam and rest is directed to the head over twice or thrice as long time, and to the greater surface area, decreasing risk of injury.

I also wear a helmet sometimes when I am drinking heavily.

Helmets have their uses, ime/o
Even hard hats. Been there.
Sometimes I could use a helment while heavy dosing of bnz or drinking and riding.. That did make me laugh but helments are no joke.
Only have one brain, yes? Do what we can to protect it in many ways. Being mindful of what I do (or don't) helps me from bumpin my head.
Now I'll say this:
Everytime I wash clothes for ol boy inda basement I bump my head on the ductwork.
Wot?
Hmmmmmmmm
Yeah I've worn many types of helments and was thankful for some.
Peace

Last edited:
Why stop there how about a helmet and like a Zorro outfit so people can't recognize you when you ultimately have a meltdown in Walmart because the b**** in front of you just took the last Caesar salad.

Because coming off of benzos is more than physical withdrawals you also turn into a complete batshit crazy person. For about a year you have to live as Zorro with a helmet