• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⫸STICKY⫷ We Will Never Forget You, EADDerz

We don't even know how he died FG don't go n beat yourself up

What are RCs? Of course he shouldn't blame himself. It was Knock's choice to take the stuff. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh but really it's the truth xxxx

I wish you were still here, knock, n miss you as you truly cared about people on here n it'll never be the same in EADD again. I hope you're happy now wherever you are n know, somehow, how much you were loved here n are missed xxxx

No, what.. Knock as well? Are you fucking serious?

Jesus people stop dying please :( I love you guys.

Please stay safe everyone..

Jesus people stop dying please :( I love you guys.

Please stay safe everyone..

+1

I'm just back after being absent for just over 2 years & I was sad to see at least 5 people I knew, or knew of, have passed on....

RIP Evad
RIP Mugz
RIP Cornishman
RIP Xamkou
RIP Knock

You will all be remembered. <3

All of those people, apart from Knock, died before I got a chance to know them. But I heard that they were good people. It's a terrible shame that this had to happen. ((((Chatstive)))) sorry you had to find out this way xxxx

+1

I'm just back after being absent for just over 2 years & I was sad to see at least 5 people I knew, or knew of, have passed on....

RIP Evad
RIP Mugz
RIP Cornishman
RIP Xamkou
RIP Knock

You will all be remembered. <3
Oh Chata I can't imagine how hard it is to come back and find out the extent of our losses :(
So sorry mate <3 Much love to you.

And BlueBull I am so so sorry to hear about the awful loss of your friends :( It's so awful I don't know what to say...

<3 Mass love to fam, friends and all else effected by this <3

Thanks monstanodle. It's a shame, though he had his problems he was a really great guy, one of the few genuinely good people I know :( What bothers me a lot is that apparently he felt he was too drunk/high to drive so he handed off his car keys. An other guy he didn't know that well offered to drive in stead. Too bad my mate didn't realize (he was too far gone) this guy was drunk and rolling way too hard too. That sucks, being responsible by handing over your keys and getting killed because/in spite of it. Didn't know the other people in the car other than occasionally running into them but nobody deserves such a fate...

I didn't know Knock and the others but just by the replies here I can gather they were all loved very much. Love <3 to all of you, families, friends and all affected :) stay strong and stay safe!

Yes Knock was very much loved here - by EVERYONE! He was a moderator and he was compassionate, empathic, funny, intelligent. He had a way of relating to people and making you feel welcome. Lots of times when I fell out with people in EADD he E-mailed (sorry PMd) me n helped me see where I was going wrong n the other side of the argument without giving warnings/infractions, winding up etc. He had a way like that n that's why everyone loved him here. He helped a lot of people on here. I haven't been here that long so didn't know him as long as some people did but am very glad that I did get a chance to "know" him, so to speak.

This thread is ace because it keeps "alive" the memories of all those passed here. As I've previously said, I never got a chance to know the others who have passed but it's nice to see some of the messages left for them n how much they meant to people here n were loved.

Evey xxxx

still ripping the fuck out of me every day this knock making it harder and harder for me to juts keep getting uo but i know thus is nit what you would want from me you want me to get my shit together

Word. Get yourself sorted <3

Still miss him, wish I'd got to know him better, didn't speak much until I got modded up and we were just getting to know each other on a personal level. Fucking sucks.

Still miss everyone that's gone, really.

Everytime I come here I think back to when I joined n how it took me a while to get the cut of all's jib, then making good friendships fast...
And now too many are gone :( Some days I don't remember they are n then..
Fuck.... I miss you all...

It's just about a year since we sadly lost Charlie Clean. Even though I never had the chance to meet him in real life he still had an impact on me and he talked a lot of sense and his posts always made good reading.
Thinking of you Charlie, you are missed. X

still ripping the fuck out of me every day this knock making it harder and harder for me to juts keep getting uo but i know thus is nit what you would want from me you want me to get my shit together

Indeed. Don't let the negativity of someone elses death effect you.

Found myself talking about some shared memories of Mugz last night with another BLr at a party...<3 pity ya can't be with us at the festivals this year again

has anyone found out why knock died yet ? aint a day goes by with out thing of him at some point

Adam
:(
Nish by proxy we lose Bcf , jancrow n b/w wassup gal still local ? I just done Nuff diy haha.

3 of me favs Adam well he was nish<3