• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⫸STICKY⫷ We Will Never Forget You, EADDerz

The forum is certainly poorer for the (far too many) losses we've had over the years, but I think there have at least been some positives that have come about as a result. I think the flurry of deaths of so many well-known, regular and popular posters last year really hit hard and got people thinking about the HR content and information that has perhaps not always been as front and centre as it should be. If anything good has come from so many tragic losses it would be in the form of a much stronger emphasis on the HR side of things. Sadly it's too late for those that are no longer with us but hopefully the greater emphasis on HR content that has come about as a result of those losses will help to ensure fewer families will be mourning the loss of a loved one this year.

^ I agree Shammy. The losses have been so vast and I don't think that can happen without it having a big impact on other members with regards to making sure they take care of themselves and be careful - How many "I've just got some [xxxx[ and how much should I take as a minimum?" threads have we had of late? And the responses being others asking them being told to first and foremost make sure they do an allergy test or to atleast make sure they start small and check for potential negative interactions.

I just wanted to post in here, with it being Blacklight, that not a day goes by really when I think about those that we've lost. And how much it's effected BL in general.

<3 <3 <3 Love en masse to everyone - Here or not <3 <3 <3

You're sorely missed :(

He was n still is a legend... loved that human. wish i met the cheecky lovely twat:

SORELY MISSED :(

Been chatting about you with Alan, Dave - like you were about. And wondering about Rosie. You'll never leave my heart, either of you. Miss you so much you two, really do. <3x<3

You're a loss Dave. but your life's teachings, soul and energy go on honey. Some of us make sure of that x

life's teachings, soul and energy go on honey

Simplified for Truth.

Simple it ain't, True it is. So many so missed... they really are just around the corner... if only those corners met at fewer points we'd see them all the time <3

R.I.P Knock,one of the most decent blokes that I unfortunately never had the pleasure of meeting and now never will.

^ im so sorry for your loss EADDers and everyone that cared about Knock.
My heart sincerely goes out to all of you.
Be strong, and above all; be safe.

A mate of mine died this weekend, saturday around 2AM. Along with 6 others in a fiery car wreck. They slammed in to the rear of a truck, upon which the car caught fire and the fire immediately spread. Other drivers tried to put out the blaze but were unable to. They were burned alive and most of them were still conscious when it happened because the people that stopped could hear them beg for help and scream. They left a club and headed for a party in another city when it happened. 2 of them were 15 and 2 others were 16... RIP :( my heart goes out to the families, friends, the truck driver and the other drivers that stopped. We will never forget you Wouter and the 6 others...

Please, let this be a warning. If you are unsure that you are still fit to drive, DON'T. And don't put 7 people in a car designed for 5

Article for reference:
http://www.deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws.english/videozone_ENG/140308_accident_footage

Last edited:
Fuck. Don't know what to say to that other than what a horrible, horrible thing. Heart goes out to all involved <3

Please, let this be a warning. If you are unsure that you are still fit to drive, DON'T. And don't put 7 people in a car designed for 5

Truthquoted. Just don't. It's never worth the risk and it's never just your own life you're risking.

I just can't get my head around what drink drivers think their soft metal frame will protect them from. ALL my mates do it; I went out once after a small drink on my bike and couldn't hold balance at low speed, at all.

Heart goes out, an rest of yer keep fucking safe!

I only just heard about knock.

My only comfort is that he is in great company. I hope the rave in the sky is beautiful for you all <3

step lightly Mike u were a top guy n even my Mum thinks so .

why ? cos u recommended a excellent bicycle pump :)

R.I.P <3

Awh... what a beautiful tribute thread for so many people who have passed here on EADD... I am so saddened that Knock is the latest n hope that there'll be no more. One thing I've learnt about EADD that this forum units in the name of tragedy and has a big heart... Proud n privileged to be apart of this this sub-forum. RIP to all those who have fallen I never got to know any of them apart from Knock but I know from this thread, they'll be in the hearts of EADD forever....

Max - you're such a caring soul for creating a thread like this and you always seem to care and look out for others though you, yourself have your own health battles. I wish you well in getting back to recovery and pray for no more deaths in EADD... Please keep safe everyone xxxx

Last edited:
Knock I really miss you. I have been reading your old threads and comments and it's really got me this morning. Tears won't stop...please can we all just start looking after ourselves and each other even more.
<3

Yes I am straight and have been for some time. Just tired and it kinda hit me and I didn't even know him so well and now I will not get that opportunity. Fucking kills me.

^ ditto....I've spent a bit of time lately rereading his posts, and they are so fucking spot on and poignant. Hilarious too. Makes me sad but I also get quite a laugh out of them....smart funny guy that Knock. R.I.P. He certainly was one in 7 billion...a very notable one <3

Knock I really miss you. I have been reading your old threads and comments and it's really got me this morning. Tears won't stop...please can we all just start looking after ourselves and each other even more.
<3

Yes I am straight and have been for some time. Just tired and it kinda hit me and I didn't even know him so well and now I will not get that opportunity. Fucking kills me.

((((Inflorescence)))) xxxx

ive just found out it was knocks first time using Diphenidine and guess who is the one who told him to try it

this gets fucking better

i am sorry mate i wish i hadnt told you to try this shit now