• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids We need 300 more people for a Bluelight research survey!

IR? Isn't that the one they'd normally prescribe? For like a broken nose/arm where as others are for worse pains?

Sorry never taken hydrocodone n they don't tend to prescribe this in the UK or I'd happily help you out. If the questions are not triggering have you tried the recovery sections? There may be a lot there willing to help out n im not whether whether its prescribed in Aus as i'd suggest asking them n seeing if you can put a sticky on sub-forums such as Second Opinion, the lounge n CEP seens as not everyone who tskes opiates accesses the Other Drugs.

If there was serveys based on prescriptions used in the UK there'd a bunch of us in EADD who would probably love to help out <3

Good luck. Will give a donation instead :)

Evey

^ yes. They are referring to Vicodin, Norco, etc. IR is immediate release. Like you said, it is what you often get for pain from an ER or dentist. "IR combination product" simply means the hydrocodone with acetaminophen (Tylenol/paracetamol)

Edit: referring to post from Joker11789

^ mine either. I had done heroin before hydrocodone was so popular and before OxyContin even came out. Lol showing my age. I'm the oddball who went straight to heroin without playing around with the pharmaceuticals