• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

We Love Cricket Thread 2nd Innings

If the poms didn't just shoulder arms and walk off at the first sight of someone spitting on the turf they would have had at least six

anyone else noticed cook's shocking ineptitude for tactical captaincy? perhaps we were spoiled with vaughn, but the generic fieldplacings and apparent inability to pull broad early when he's bowling complete shite - is getting a tad embarassing now. thank god we have anderson, number one in the world imho

gayle blitzkrieg..? yawn. heard the ridiculous comparisons to viv though. when failforce does it in whites, against decent attacks, on pitches not designed purely for batsmen.. without a helmet - maybe then we can have a debate on the subject

ipl is already degrading technique. for all the gilchrists and gayles, you need the odd boycott too

Give Cook a chance man, he's just started. And he's two times the batsman Vaughan was.

OneThousandWords! OneThousandWords! Where are you?

68 eh. If you'd have got one more we could have called it a licking.

As it is, you got your arse spanked.

Pffft, at least it wasn't 28 or 45 ;)

I have been at a doof so thank fuck I was able to numb the pain away from any internet or television coverage.

thoroughly bizarre test match. what did we learn other than that we knew already.. anderson is unplayable when the ball swings, for all the improvement - prior is still awkward with the gloves at times, or that broad can pretty much single-handedly both win and lose a game

entertaining though, i guess

_67696818_nz_scoreboard_getty.jpg

Makes the thread look better doesn't it?

^

aye, so much better than the rest. if australia started using them they may actually start figuring out how to play the swinging ball better

kp may not make ashes so i hear.... anyone else think this may be an advantage? im tired with #thekpshow, id imagine the team are getting to be that way also

The Aussies fear him though .

I know what you are saying but i would rather have him than not . Who else in the England Test squad can take the game away from the opposition in a session ?

I meant Batsman :p Except maybe Prior but he bats down the order .

take the game away..? eh, they can all do it nowadays - post 20/20 era - bairstow can certainly. id rather see cook doing it by carrying his bat throughout a large part of the summer, than kp smash a quick 50 or 60 here and there. i do agree, however.. that a focused, in form pieterson is worth all the surrounding nonsense.. but exactly how much cricket is he going to be able to get before the convicts arrive? if its going to be another year of scratching around and finding novel ways of getting himself out to pie-chuckers, i just think we're better off without