• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Welcome We have two new SLR moderators. Welcome birdup & arrall!

deficiT

Sr. Moderator: NSADD, DC, & TDS
Staff member
birdup & arrall have both decided to step into some (more) responsibility for our humble little harm reduction forum.

They are both great contributors to the website, and I commend them for taking on important roles in such an important forum.

Congratulations to you both, and I hope 2022 is a great year for Bluelight, we've certainly had a good first week in regards to the mods we've promoted.

Let's give them a warm welcome (lewdness will be tolerated)

Animated GIF
Ding Dong Dancing GIF by Ding Dong I'm Gay

Hey everyone. I've spent a bit too long trying to think of what to right here, so I'll keep it short.

I'm happy to carry on the torch of moderating SLR, and I'm excited to join the team. I have a few small ideas for the forum, most of which I mentioned to the mods in my application, and I'm going to work to both improve Bluelight and SLR and maintain their current excellence.

If anyone has any ideas/constructive criticism of their own for SLR, feel free to let me know.

I genuinely believe that both Bluelight and the SLR subforum are some of the greatest of their kind currently on the Internet, and I'm going to do my best to help keep it that way. I've experienced my fair share of toxic forums (mostly on Reddit, of course) and it's pretty unique to find a website in which the members are as kind and positive as this one. Might have something to do with all of the drugs...

The Breakfast Club Weed GIF

I genuinely believe that both Bluelight and the SLR subforum are some of the greatest of their kind currently on the Internet, and I'm going to do my best to help keep it that way. I've experienced my fair share of toxic forums (mostly on Reddit, of course) and it's pretty unique to find a website in which the members are as kind and positive as this one. Might have something to do with all of the drugs...

Things used to be rather vicious, and I'm SO happy that's not the case anymore. 😁

Congratulations. I really hope you guys put your own stamp on the joint - but I also hope you keep up the project to make it a ‘safe place’ for people to bring their deepest, weirdest, and most intimate relationship problems to be workshopped. But also keep the light burning for the several creepy voyeurs ⬇️ who want to live vicariously through reading the sexscapades of more active members.

Well, I was snubbed for modship here. That's the underlying message.

It's like playing for the varsity squad to get benched for a freshmen the next year. True story. ha ha I don't mind. Instead of soccer, I focused on music.

I wish yous well. Thanks for listening.