• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Wd combo, energy help, & bad combo?

Minerva181818

Greenlighter
So I'm I'm WD from oxycodone, about 100mg a day give or take, which I tapered down from WD using norco 7.5s. Now those are gone WD kicked in hard this AM, the worst for me is always the fluctuating hot cold with sweating either way. This is what I took this AM:
70mg loperamide, 25mg hydroxyzine to help the loperamide along, some potassium,75mg lyrica, 150mg gabapentin, 10mg phenylephrine, and some excedrine for the tylenol and caffine.
I feel so much better, temp fluctuations gone, but I need energy, what can take OTC that will help with the mix I have here? I do have a med cabinet with tons of stuff prescription wise but nothing great. What should I avoid that will not go with this combo? Thanks in advance ! 😉

Get rid of the gabapentin it's useless bump the Lyrica up to 300-600mg a day you can take at least 150mg of imodium (you might not shit for a week or two) I take 150mg all the time I have ibs-diareha other than that I'd ask my doctor for Seroquel it helps with restless leg syndrome n will get you to bed on those sleepless nights

Nothing knocks me out seroquel was no better than any other medicine I've tried for sleep. 🤷 but I just feel groggy and need an energy boost, any suggestions there? Take gabapentin regularly but the lyrica I never take and I'm scared to increase because I think that's what is making me groggy.

Nothing knocks me out seroquel was no better than any other medicine I've tried for sleep. 🤷 but I just feel groggy and need an energy boost, any suggestions there? Take gabapentin regularly but the lyrica I never take and I'm scared to increase because I think that's what is making me groggy.

What dose of Seroquel did you take I tak 450mg n it's not supposed to knock you out like rophynol you havta lay down n watch TV and try to go to bed other than that for sleep I'd recommend haldol+Ativan(or Xanax) or doxepin (generic synaquan)prally spelled synaquan wrong

I have doxepin. Doesnt do it for me, xanax is quite helpful but can't get it around here. But what about something that will work with the combo I'm on now to give me energy and alertness.

You took 70 mg Loperamide? Dang, you should be good. Don’t take that much for very long. It lasts two days once it kicks in.
Lope has a bad and long withdrawal of its own. Use caution.

You might try some tea, fresh lemon for energy.

I wish you well. Hang in there.

you can take at least 150mg of imodium
This is quite risky especially with Hydroxyzine ; there's a possibility of irregular heartbeats, tachycardia or even heart attacks (both cause QT interval prolongation which can potentially kill you).

I know this is off topic but you have a username from fairy tail

And i watch that anime too

Wanna be friends

Yeah its the lyrica, I have no idea what to take to combat the groggy mess it has made me , and I have a LOT to do today....

I never even heard of that anime, Minerva for me is a very old nickname from my partying days years ago lol