Chill
Smile
smile.gif

------------------
Healing onesself heals the universe
What you are looking for you already are
Peace and Preparation.
[This message has been edited by Oceanboy (edited 12 June 2001).]

If you're one of those ppl who still live with their parents like me (and I don't plan on having it any other way anytime soon! They keep the fridge&pantry full and I don't have to worry about da bills
smile.gif
), then as mentioned b4, use lip balm throught the night, sun-glasses to hide and shade the eyes, jump in shower as soon as you get home (if u got the energy) and eat some food (yes, bananas ARE a good choice) & take some multi-vits then go to sleep with your fav selection of trance... meditational... relaxation... or FUCKINGHARDCOREPUMPING
BEATS(low volume of course {or would you prefer to hear the monotonous high pitched drone of your ears re-calibrating?}) and you'll wake up feeling GREAT! Well not as great as if you hadn't pilled the previous night, but better compared to if you didn't shower, eat, etc...
Eating b4 you go to sleep as apposed to after, gets all that nutrition working in your system by the time you wake. Makes sense
smile.gif

------------------
"Yes, I am one of the most despised and despicable of media monsters, that blight of corruption against morality and decency and law’n’order — one who chooses to partake of consciousness-altering flowering herbs and alchemical essences — a drug user!"

nostalgic: I was told by BigTrancer (bottomless pit of usefull information) that having panadeine forte or mersyndal forte (or even normal mersyndal) will bring your eyes back to base level (or pin points depending on how many u take) because of the codeine in them. It is an opiate, and opiats make your pupils go really small. So try and get your hands on those. Dont bother with normal panadol, paracetemol doesnt do shit, you need something with codeine in it. Hope ive helped
smile.gif
smile.gif

nostalgic: I was told by BigTrancer (bottomless pit of usefull information) that having panadeine forte or mersyndal forte (or even normal mersyndal) will bring your eyes back to base level (or pin points depending on how many u take) because of the codeine in them. It is an opiate, and opiats make your pupils go really small. So try and get your hands on those. Dont bother with normal panadol, paracetemol doesnt do shit, you need something with codeine in it. Hope ive helped
smile.gif
smile.gif

Wow! Thought the BLers had totally lost their sense of humour, judging by the flames and ugly tempers on some of the other threads. Got to say that a few of the replies on this thread made me ROTFLMFAO- cheers 2 Soma, rbb, Bent, Adz-O-Rama.
I have my own routine (thanks to John Birmingham) which I'm prepared to share with U all at great personal sacrifice- the Vampire Cure:
1. Get home B4 the sun (easier in winter)
2. Dress in tuxedo and long black cape.
3. Go to wardrobe.
4. Hook toes over clothesrail and hang suspended from feet.
5. Close door.
6. Emerge when the sun has set.
------------------
"You drive," he said. "I think there's something wrong with me." - Hunter S. Thompson, "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"

Fuck the panadine forte Horsey. Look nostalgic all you have to do is go to your dealer, hook up with some heroin, then go home and shoot up and your pupils will be tiny. Plus you get the benefit of being smacked out of your head and not giving a shit about what people think of you anyway.
biggrin.gif

The best cure, however, potentially hazardous and leads to a vicious circle... is the hair of the dog.
Save one for the next day
smile.gif

Hmmmm.... sallow (according to the oxford dictionary) willow-tree esp. of low growing or shrubby kind.
I dont get it.
Am I meant to be a willow-tree on sunday?
Maybe I'm meant to smoke a willow-tree *stokes out the old bong and packs a nice fat willow cone* *inhale* *cough, cough, cough*. That stuffs f@#%en horrid.
*sits back on branch of willow-tree for the next 7 days trying to 'get it'*
*pulls out oxford dictionary and looks at definition below sallow*
sallow (Of skin or complexion, or person in these respects) of sickly yellow or pale brown.
*still competely offguts from smoking too much willow-tree and still does not 'get it'*
*decides the world is too much and smokes some more willow-tree*
*turns into a willow-tree and finally 'gets it'*

Panadiene Forte and Mersyndol Forte: both contain approximately 500mg Paracetamol, 30mg Codeine.
Panadiene and Mersyndol: both contain approximately 500mg Paracetamol, 8mg Codeine.
(Both varieties of Mersyndol also contain approximately 4-5mg of Doxylamine Succinate = an anti-histamine muscle relaxant).
This means that one panadiene forte is equivalent to nearly 4 normal panadiene in terms of the codeine dosage, but you have to be careful with the paracetamol. To look after your liver, try to have less than about 6-8g of paracetamol daily. This means no more than 8 of any of the tablets above (no I'm not recommending anyone takes 8 forte at once - know your dosage) in a 24 hour period. You can probably get away with up to 16 in a day before you really begin to hurt yourself, but why risk it? (If you're serious about getting codeine out of these tablets in any quantity, try cold-water extraction. There's TONS of information on this procedure on bluelight alone, so search for it if you're intersted).
By the time you're trying to use these for analgesia, you've already caned your body a certain distance. Take it easy on the comedown. Also, remember that opiates can cause constipation if you're not used to them and you have a decent dose.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 08 June 2001).]

So taking these drugs whilst rolling will not have any unplesant reactions with the drugs? Or damaging?
And, I know you didn't mention it but this is all to the purpose of reducing large pupils whilst rolling?
Ta BigTrancer.
------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...

Well... ostensibly this talk about codeine is regarding attempts to reduce the size of pupils after you get home. Horsey originally asked, for the benefit of himself and those other fortunates who spend the day after a pill with pupils like 20c coins looking like death warmed up, what strategies we can use to "look" a bit more healthy the next day.
But... it can be pretty damn fun too. But you've always gotta be careful when putting opiate agonists on top of any other depressants. At higher doses respiration can be suppressed and apnea (stopping breathing) can occur. This is apparently pretty smacky...
wink.gif

(RxList quote that children may enter this state with as little as 5mg/kg).
Codeine in combination with other narcotic analgesics, general anesthetics, phenothiazines, tranquilizers, sedative-hypnotics, or other CNS depressants (including alcohol (BT: and GHB/1,4BDO)) has additive depressant effects. When s.c. combination therapy is contemplated, the dosage of one or both agents should be reduced.
RxList Monographs - Codeine Phosphate
... and for those who want all the good news and the bad news ...
(from the above link)
Codeine phosphate is a centrally active analgesic. When administered parenterally, 120 mg of codeine phosphate produces an analgesic response equivalent to that from 10 mg of morphine. Other actions include respiratory depression; depression of the cough center; release of antidiuretic hormone; activation of the vomiting center; pupillary constriction; a decrease in gastric, pancreatic, and biliary secretion; a reduction in intestinal motility; an increase in biliary tract pressure; and an increased amplitude of ureteral contractions.
Anyway just a bit of info there if anyone's curious.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 09 June 2001).]

Blufluffybunny posted in a similar thread:
Guys, this may have been discussed once or twice before, but I was wondering what everyone else does after the big spell of chemicals.
I like to have a shower (hot) clean my teeth (get that film off) and just generally freshen up. I also like a cuppa tea...weird?
For the brain.. I sometimes take zoloft. It takes the edge of my comedown but has a nasty habit of keeping me zinging for a little longer (which isnt that bad actually)
I try and drink a lot of juic and take St Johns Wart for the next week or so. Does anyone think St Johns Wort should be avoided? Its natural and I have found it keeps that mild depression away for the two days after my weekend. But am I just taking more stuff to counteract the drugs I took on the weekend?
What do you guys do to help your brain find its plot again?
Also, why the fuck do I crave KFC towards the end of my comedown......
BigTrancer
smile.gif

One other tip I have begun using since my lips have a habit of looking like the Goodyear Blimp with a Big Red Tomato Soup add on them (yeah, really big and glowing cherry red) . . . . . .
Add a bit of natural colour concealer (kinda like a foundation lipstick or something, should be able to find in any Mums cupboard) on top of the lip balm, and "Bob's your uncle!" no more cherry red lips.
It also helps to reduce the sunken eyes if you put a little on the purple-black rings under your eyes.
Cheers!!
Raider
smile.gif

Thoth is correct that the pasty pale look is caused by low blood pressure or constricted blood vessels. But Mr E. Moore does have a point about the jaundice effect [however this is responsible for a more yellowed complexion]. I've found that abuse of amphetamines does put unnecessary strain on the liver and cause this yellowing. Some substances ie; GHB expands blood vessels to give the RED face tasty alco look.
The only complexion remedies I've seen work are lip balm, moisturiser, and cortisone cream.
p.s. aye to Thoth with the earthcore spliff/berocca come-down remedy
p.p.s
SQUEELING ONESELF ANNOYS THE UNIVERSE OCEANBOY
BRINGITONYAPLURTOTINNUTHIN!!!!
------------------
PLUR JAMMIN!

cold water wont help u out it will make u look more fucked, a warm shower, brush ur teeth n if u got a joint laying around youll be good as gold