• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants ways to comedown from small amount of meth

Status
Not open for further replies.

pink420

Greenlighter
I kicked an opiate adiction about a year ago i moved to another state and well itseems meth is the thing here id never even seen ituntill imoved here any ways so tonight i snorted a small amount this was not my first time but everytime i do it i tell myself never again im not really into uppers but i dnt understand y i continue to give in and do it, any ways im wondering what might help with the comedown as i do have to b at work early i only did a line in hopes i might get some sleep i do have some xanex and meletonin, but would they even phase me? Ive been perscribed benzos for years and have a crazy tolorence i just dnt want to waste them or should i just ride it out and hope iget some sleep? I do have epilepsy and sleep deprevation is a big trigger for me and yes i know i should not be doing drugs with a seizure dissorder but drug addiction is hell and i woud def say im not addicted to meth like the folks around here but i have done it on and off the past moth and lost about 30 lbs but everytime i do it i want to comedwn really fast so i guess my question would be is xanex the way to go with that?

If sleep deprevation is a big trigger and you can't sleep yes taking a benzo is the way to go.
Other than that, eat, hydrate yourself, try to sleep (look up guided meditations on youtube) eat more, drink more repeat.

Ok ill look it up thankyou i did take some meds and smoked but sadly im still up and my alarm for work will be going off in an hour i took like 6 mlg of zanex but thats just me i have the craziest tolorence for benzos but i dnt know y i keep doing this to myself its wierd..but ok thanks ill keep all that in mind

Status
Not open for further replies.